Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Mercelo Gustavo Hooks Red-hot Mobolaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercelo Gustavo Hooks Red-hot Mobolaji (276 Views)

Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others / Runtown Behind Fella Makafui And Medikal Fight, Hooks Her With Minister / Mobolaji Abiodun Momodu Celebrates 50th Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercelo Gustavo Hooks Red-hot Mobolaji by analuwe(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2019
Inspirational-Highlife music talent, Mobolaji, has signed a recording deal with a top Nigerian record label, audio-video company, Mercelo Gustavo on Wednesday.
The musician who is known to play a variety of musical instruments built a reputation for himself as a musical prodigy from a young age owing to his musical family background.
“I am so excited and lost for words. This is one of the happiest days of my life because I have been working with Mercelo Gustavo cooking up songs that inspire and encourage the mind but offering me a contract confirmed their interest in me. I want to touch not just the feet of those who listen to my music but more importantly to touch their hearts and inspire them to believe they can make it in 9ja no matter the odds.” A visibly excited Mobolaji said during the contract signing.
President/CEO Dijo Group, the parent company of Mercelo Gustavo, Chief Innocent Oboh, expressed confidence on Mobolaji’s ability to put back-on-track a music industry that has been accused of lacking content over the years.
According to Oboh “I have always known Mobolaji to be a great talent and all he needed was a credible platform that can make his dreams come true. There is no better platform than Mercelo Gustavo to take him from the point of talent, brand, exposure, management, marketing, positioning, and consumption by fans.”
Oboh explains further that “Mercelo Gustavo will offer Mobolaji all the support he needs to succeed in a keenly competitive Nigerian entertainment industry, and globally. Mobolaji inspires people with his music and this impacts on life which is what music or any work of art should do. While you dance to the music you should also take learnings that add value through incisive messages in the songs”
Mobolaji’s songs were produced by Mercelo Gustavo’s ace-producer, Abiola Bolarinwa, also known as Rhyme Baba.
“When it comes to creativity especially in delivery, Mobolaji is one of the best artists in Nigeria. He is a producer’s delight because he is able to interpret every beat, every string in the music and that is something you don’t find in many artists today.” Abiola declared.
Mercelo Gustavo has promised to bring in the full weight of all its sister companies to ensure Mobolaji becomes a household name in the world of music. Mercelo Gustavo organized an after contract-signing party to celebrate the August event.

(1) (Reply)

Blessing Okoro Finally Get Herself Arrested (video) / First Video/photos From Actress Regina Daniels’ Traditional Wedding Today / Curses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.