Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim (34099 Views)

Jaruma Speaks After Her Arrest, Says She Will Be Nigerian President / I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 27, 2019
Watched the video...normal hustle now to increase traffic. Na there she dey chop...almost every celeb online is doing it so why the noise? Or people are just realising it?
This will teach some people not to envy or believe everything they see online

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by nicepoker101(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:
Arresting Relationship Blogger., Okoro Blessing is so so wrong!!! On what grounds should she be arrested?? She didn't steal your house Mr Oyeze neither did she try to sell your House...so what right did you have to handcuff simply because she stood in front of your house and took a picture claiming it hers Huh?

Alot of people do it, there are people that take photos in hotel rooms, cabs, toilets in shopping mall claiming it's theirs, people who are attacking Mrs Blessing are probably the ones that wished she went beg to her abusivr husband...

Look at people that have stood in front of another person's gate to take pictures, stood in front someone's building to take pictures, guys using their friends clothes and shoes to take pictures claiming it's theirs why have they not been Arrested

What about you people (especially the ladies) that borrow petty things to complete your outfits?? Huh?? Why haven't you reported yourself to the higher authorities

What about the guys that use their friends sunshades, clothes, Wrist watch, palms it handbags to take pictures?? You all pointing fingers at her like you have not in one point of your life claimed to be something you are not should SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

As for you Mr Oyeze China or whatever you call your self...take your house and leave Okoro blessing alone...we all know social media is fake something's so why objectify her, because she is a Woman...

I don't see any Shame in what she did but laughter...I can only laugh!! I wonder why people are so pained? Like... Hey you ...yes you... You know you have ones pretended to be something you are not or once pretended to own something you didn't own...so Peace offf!!!!!!!!
Potential thief grin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Newsblogger: 5:38pm On May 27, 2019
majamajic:

she was wrong , u don't claim someone's else property , it's a criminal offence, she can use it to scam someone, the real owner might be receiving insults from wife, friends and family members too if he didn't do what he did,

Ohhh shut up!!! She didn't steal his properties...how can you sell it or scan someone without the documents of the house...allow me to hear biko
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Deo1986(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2019
Proddy Woddy rang the bell, not for heaven but for hell.
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Newsblogger: 5:40pm On May 27, 2019
stinflame:

Mr it was wrong and it is a trespass by the law. What u listing above are public buildings. This is private

Excuse me!!! Are cars not PRIVATIZED?? So if I take a photo in my bro's car now I should be arrested...or you that borrow your friends cap claiming it's yours should go through humiliation??
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Newsblogger: 5:41pm On May 27, 2019
Treasuredlove:
Watched the video...normal hustle now to increase traffic. Na there she dey chop...almost every celeb online is doing it so why the noise? Or people are just realising it?
This will teach some people not to envy or believe everything they see online

Gbam... I wonder why people are taking it seriously...we know sey na wetyn Linda Ikeji carry buy fame those days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by symbianDON(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:
Arresting Relationship Blogger., Okoro Blessing is so so wrong!!! On what grounds should she be arrested?? She didn't steal your house Mr Oyeze neither did she try to sell your House...so what right did you have to handcuff simply because she stood in front of your house and took a picture claiming it hers Huh?

Alot of people do it, there are people that take photos in hotel rooms, cabs, toilets in shopping mall claiming it's theirs, people who are attacking Mrs Blessing are probably the ones that wished she went beg to her abusivr husband...

Look at people that have stood in front of another person's gate to take pictures, stood in front someone's building to take pictures, guys using their friends clothes and shoes to take pictures claiming it's theirs why have they not been Arrested

What about you people (especially the ladies) that borrow petty things to complete your outfits?? Huh?? Why haven't you reported yourself to the higher authorities

What about the guys that use their friends sunshades, clothes, Wrist watch, palms it handbags to take pictures?? You all pointing fingers at her like you have not in one point of your life claimed to be something you are not should SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

As for you Mr Oyeze China or whatever you call your self...take your house and leave Okoro blessing alone...we all know social media is fake something's so why objectify her, because she is a Woman...

I don't see any Shame in what she did but laughter...I can only laugh!! I wonder why people are so pained? Like... Hey you ...yes you... You know you have ones pretended to be something you are not or once pretended to own something you didn't own...so Peace offf!!!!!!!!
bros!!!! how can you talk like this?? so if I post pictures of YOUR car on nairaland as MINE you won't feel I have done anything wrong??

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Newsblogger: 5:42pm On May 27, 2019
nicepoker101:
Potential thief grin

With your quotation marks for brains...what's left to steal?
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Newsblogger: 5:43pm On May 27, 2019
symbianDON:

bros!!!! how can you say this?? so if I post pictures of YOUR car on nairaland as MINE you won't feel I have done anything wrong??

You should start from yourself first...those shirts you wore, those writwatches..sun shades and stuffs you borrowed to claim was yours and they weren't...as long as you didn't put out my stuff for sale or try to defame it...my brother I don't see it as offence
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Newsblogger: 5:44pm On May 27, 2019
symbianDON:

bros!!!! how can you talk like this?? so if I post pictures of YOUR car on nairaland as MINE you won't feel I have done anything wrong??

You are just a Misogynist!!!!!!!
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 27, 2019
Pride goes before a fall.. undecided

Why claim what's not yours? Or could this be a well plotted orchestration to shoot her into public fame undecided

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by majamajic(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:

Ohhh shut up!!! She didn't steal his properties...how can you sell it or scan someone without the documents of the house...allow me to hear biko

people that scam people online , how do they do it, original documents ?

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by majamajic(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:

You are just a Misogynist!!!!!!!
u are talking anyone , u will see anyhow soon , trust me
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Newsblogger: 5:49pm On May 27, 2019
majamajic:

people that scam people online , how do they do it, original documents ?

Ohh please Uncle already declared public ownership of the house....what was the need for the arrest and after assuring the video won't be posted on social media...you MEN are Animals
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by nicepoker101(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2019
[s]
Newsblogger:

With your quotation marks for brains...what's left to steal?
[/s]
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2019
She was trespassing on another man's property. He had every right to have her arrested.

Newsblogger:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:

Baba is Onye Eze her friend that she'll use his house to borrow pose?
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by hollah123: 5:50pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:

You should start from yourself first...those shirts you wore, those writwatches..sun shades and stuffs you borrowed to claim was yours and they weren't...as long as you didn't put out my stuff for sale or try to defame it...my brother I don't see it as offence
U are a dingbat, so u still borrow clothes n stuffs at this your age? That's y u see no big deal about false claim of ownership, don't u understand that's d same modus operandi 419ners use? They claim what is not theirs n sell it. Bro u dont know anything. If this girl should claim it n d owner didn't talk, she might one day sell it to an unsuspecting buyer with false documents

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by majamajic(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:

Ohh please Uncle already declared public ownership of the house....what was the need for the arrest and after assuring the video won't be posted on social media...you MEN are Animals

the guy didn't take the laws into his hands, he did the right thing by involving the police, and he did it for security reasons. meanwhile he has to travel all the way from China after he warned the woman to take down the post, which she didn't

meanwhile ticket from China to Naija will be around 350k, plus police money around 50k , including leaving his business, so he really wan clear things about his property.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by hopexter(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2019
She should be arrested for misleading the Public angry
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Deepfeel(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2019
She used her mouth to put herself in trouble like naira Marley grin
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Newsblogger: 6:02pm On May 27, 2019
hollah123:
U are a dingbat, so u still borrow clothes n stuffs at this your age? That's y u see no big deal about false claim of ownership, don't u understand that's d same modus operandi 419ners use? They claim what is not theirs n sell it. Bro u dont know anything. If this girl should claim it n d owner didn't talk, she might one day sell it to an unsuspecting buyer with false documents

Ohhh be quite you sell out!!!!
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by bjbjbj: 6:02pm On May 27, 2019
You and osa's na the same. See you cheap aba clothe, I see reason why your husband no fit stay with you.
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Deepfeel(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2019
Ugly ebonyi girl sad
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Sadiq3051(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Neddstark: 6:11pm On May 27, 2019
Shameless thot
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Albinoworwor: 6:12pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:

it's rather unfortunate that a 'right thinking' adult like you could post stuff like this.
1. she didn't stand in front of the man's house rather she was inside the compound
2. for damage control she posted another video of inside d house
3. she showed video of a building plan

in law it is known as trespass and its a punishable offense
pls how do u think agents scam people of their money UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS. ..blessing Okoro is a THIEF

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by hollah123: 6:14pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:

Ohhh be quite you sell out!!!!
Quite or quiet..?. Compound fool
Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Frankiss44(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:

I don't see any Shame in what she did but laughter...I can only laugh!! I wonder why people are so pained? Like... Hey you ...yes you... You know you have ones pretended to be something you are not or once pretended to own som. ething you didn't own...so Peace offf!!!!!!!!

That's how you people promote fraudsters everywhere.. Someone didn't only claim a property, she went as far as faking documents to justify her claims and you are here defending her... Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Albinoworwor: 6:15pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:

By their fruits you shall know them!!!!
the people who use fake documents to sell someone's property didn't escape from Jupiter

your comments are so nauseating. ....yuck

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:

Excuse me!!! Are cars not PRIVATIZED?? So if I take a photo in my bro's car now I should be arrested...or you that borrow your friends cap claiming it's yours should go through humiliation??

You just said your bro car, try taking it on a very expensive car in major cities, with regards to making it look like urs, then u will know pple can be brutal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA / Venue For Iyanya’s All White Birthday Party (Photos) / Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.