Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught (46619 Views)

Young Girl Steals Her Madam's ATM Card, Withdraws N80K, Buys Herself Phone / Two Women Steal Clothes In A Boutique, Hide Them In Their Underwear. Photos / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by zoba88: 5:28pm On May 27, 2019
A house help who is in the habit of stealing her madam's pants and hide them under her pant has been exposed.

According to report,she always carries out the act when her madam is away for work.

Luck ran out of her when her madam came back without her knowledge and caught her with some of the pants. She was forced to bring them out.

See more photos below and how people reacted....

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/housemaid-steals-her-madams-pantshide.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by zoba88: 5:29pm On May 27, 2019

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by zoba88: 5:30pm On May 27, 2019

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
She go dey interesting to fvck. Enough meat grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by delugajackson: 5:36pm On May 27, 2019
Forgive my manners, but she's got the good goods. Her banging body will instantly send blood rushing through the vein of every God-given preeq. A maid of such exquisite nature can always serve "other needs" while the wife is away. As a man of the house, avoiding temptations like these on a daily will be a very difficult task.

But as a born Christian and a Godly husband, I will make sure I rebuke every spirit of lust with my wooden stake and my holy water lest I fall into sin. I will pray laboriously against every thought of parting her red sea with all manner of fierceness, cripple every sexual imagination of her with the memories of my wife and lovely children. May God help us to be good husbands.

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Wanity(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2019
mmm
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by GangerFarmer01(m): 5:41pm On May 27, 2019
That babe gather for front ooooo shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Happyfela(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2019
Nice sneakers.

2 Likes

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by solmusdesigns: 5:43pm On May 27, 2019
Foolishness
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Niyiboi: 5:44pm On May 27, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
lol. Very meaty babe.

6 Likes

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by naijapips04: 5:44pm On May 27, 2019
Omoh see fresh bobby
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Darkkarma: 5:44pm On May 27, 2019
undecided Why is this on front page?

OgogoroFreak:

Niyiboi:
lol. Very meaty babe.

naijapips04:
Omoh see fresh bobby

5 Likes

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by forghon: 5:46pm On May 27, 2019
Smelling meet smelling
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Wizywiz(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2019
Thats how they do...awon slay queen ha been slayed
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by hopexter(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2019
OgogoroFreak:

As if you get better preeq to do the job undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by omoadeleye(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2019
That babe looks awesome

3 Likes

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Newmans: 5:47pm On May 27, 2019
Do you mean her madam can't give her those things.
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 27, 2019
Is she advertising the househelp? Why post her half naked pic on social media?
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Jokkarm2: 5:48pm On May 27, 2019
This one pass maid naaaa, Oga go dee service this one any day madam go prayer meeting. she fressh pass madam self. leave har jaree, how you go carry this one as maid? lazy woman.

8 Likes

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by chudez0147(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2019
Fake news again.. walks out of trend

2 Likes

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by pally123: 5:50pm On May 27, 2019
I hope the madam no get husband o, else, madam go discover say house help don tiff more than panties o

1 Like

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by damoobaba: 5:51pm On May 27, 2019
end time house help
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by damoobaba: 5:52pm On May 27, 2019
But she make sense
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by gurunlocker: 5:52pm On May 27, 2019
Wow! this one is a maid?

Incredible...

2 Likes

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by GrowYourSales(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2019
Hia...see what ordinary pant is doing to people's life cheesy

Well, wait o..Has your business sales dropped due to recession? Check my signature
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Blackfire(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2019
Walahi this girl fine, I am sure the oga of the house don rest run, the madam is just jealously.

Let the innocent girl go jooor
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Deepfeel(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2019
No woman in her right sense will hire such a physically endowed lady as house help I don't believe she's a house help , na oga meal be this na grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Yewandequeen(f): 5:57pm On May 27, 2019
The SM display isn't necessary. She could have dealt with her in private not this nonsense she did.
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by iluvdonjazzy: 5:58pm On May 27, 2019
see this kind fine girl come dey fall my hand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Picking Female Pants, Bras For Money Ritual In Lagos / 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport / Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.