Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,118 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught (46641 Views)

Salesgirl Steals Her Employer's ATM Card In Lagos, Withdraws Over N100k / Two Women Steal Clothes In A Boutique, Hide Them In Their Underwear. Photos / Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by majamajic(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2019
and the woman is taking good care of her
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Didi2d(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2019
Wrong info, bloggers with their lies, she's not a maid but her younger sister. I saw the video

Share the video so people can get the right info

1 Like

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2019
wonders shall never end
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by victorazyvictor(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2019
I like this kind maid to manage my house grin

1 Like

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by erons22(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2019
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Greatfullheart: 6:06pm On May 27, 2019
Wow. Let's Forget About The Pant She Stole, the Maid Make Sense and She's Busty. Mehn if i Get This Type Maid i Go Browse Her Ministry Wella like Night Plan.

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 27, 2019
This isn't right
you don't go public with things like this
FFS she's a woman like you
just because of pants....

Damm it
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 27, 2019
Younger sister
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by wunaESQ(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2019
Awon omo thicker body
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Gabson001(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2019
Na maid abi na madam be dat??
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by edwardaigb: 6:14pm On May 27, 2019
The madam that brought this to social media dey craze.
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by iammarvellux(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2019
Get rich quick things GONE WRONG...

Imagine she too want to be a Madam over night...

Meanwhile check out my signature and thank ME Later.

Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Anduku: 6:29pm On May 27, 2019
Disgraceful
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by nicepoker101(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
see this kind fine girl come dey fall my hand.
chai. Person wey be like improper fraction. grin
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 27, 2019
The madam is useless shaa.

Must she post it on Facebook to tarnish her imagine.. idiot...
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by sleazy5(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2019
delugajackson:
Forgive my manners, but she's got the good goods. Her banging body will instantly send blood rushing through the vein of every God-given preeq. A maid of such exquisite nature can always serve "other needs" while the wife is away. As a man of the house, avoiding temptations like these on a daily will be a very difficult task.

But as a born Christian and a godly husband, I will make sure I rebuke every spirit of lust with my wooden stake and my holy water lest I fall into sin. I will pray laboriously against every thought of parting her red sea with all manner of fierceness, cripple every sexual imagination of her with the memories of my wife and lovely children. May God help us to be good husbands.

Looks staged particularly for this purpose
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by skukimania(f): 7:09pm On May 27, 2019
This one is a maid? Issorite!
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Awe4luv(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2019
PLS has anyone gotten any information from nnpc stating the venue for the test as promised by the organisation today?
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by deebrain(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2019
Must every thing now be on Facebook?

Must every punishment now be online? Gosh. We have become very wicked in this generation
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by kaffyadeakeem(f): 8:11pm On May 27, 2019
Why stealing pant when you have your own

The maid set shaa
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 27, 2019
Why have a house help like this? You're just putting your husband in temptation.
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by danjalingo: 9:12pm On May 27, 2019
Na yahoo-yahoo girl.
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by danjalingo: 9:13pm On May 27, 2019
Na yahoo - yahoo girl.
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by raphy(m): 9:39pm On May 27, 2019
this one is not house made nah,see her nice hair style.. maybe she want to go sale it to her yahoo boy friend .

her booby is too fresh well package laps fat she eats well and Bleep real good look at that snickers correct one.
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by WisdomHunter(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2019
This one house � help?
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Okeyc230: 10:12pm On May 27, 2019
Olosho maid
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Magic1: 10:16pm On May 27, 2019
@Op, no video? Chai!
Re: Maid Steals Her Madam's Pants, Hide Them Under Her Pant & Gets Caught by Ndamodu(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2019
She brought ds upon herself but I feel for her. Wait o: wat is she using d pants for? embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic) / 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport / Court Remands Yahoo Boy For Raping 17-Year-Old Girl To Death In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.