Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Nigeria Lady Share Her Experience She Encounter At A Hospital - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Lady Share Her Experience She Encounter At A Hospital (448 Views)

Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Lady Share Her Experience She Encounter At A Hospital by samzik(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2019
Nigeria Lady with a username “Nemelum Humphrey” took her facebook to Share her Experience she encounter on hospital when she is sick.

She Wrote ��
I don’t know if this hospital scammed me o

Drugs worth 23k, and they had to remove drugs from pack and put in that their drug nylon. I kept asking the nurse the names of the drugs and she says she isn’t supposed to tell me that I should ask doctor
I went next day for my injection, I asked doctor and he says they are foreign analgesics and muscle relaxing drugs.

Read full story>>>
https://www.sammypost.com/nigerian-lady-shares-her-experienceshe-encounter-at-a-hospital/

Re: Nigeria Lady Share Her Experience She Encounter At A Hospital by GOFRONT(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2019
First of all, tell us the sickness wey carry you go hospital....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Share Her Experience She Encounter At A Hospital by rheether(f): 6:24pm On May 27, 2019
Olodo slay queen.
Re: Nigeria Lady Share Her Experience She Encounter At A Hospital by ojun50(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2019
rheether:
Olodo slay queen.
una dey work together
Re: Nigeria Lady Share Her Experience She Encounter At A Hospital by blackboy(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2019
Smart move. Change your hospital. You have the right to know any medication they give u.

(1) (Reply)

Stylist Duped While Trying To Buy A Cheap Phone At Computer Village In Lagos / Three Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC With Charms In Ibadan / Coza Saga:she Insults And Blocks Me Because I Didn't Support Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.