Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Is Happening To My Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Happening To My Phone? (699 Views)

DATA: Has This Been Happening To You? Or, Is It Only Me? / My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To My Phone? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 27, 2019
Phone engineers in the house please help me Out! My infinix hotnote speaker isn't functioning again. I normally connect it with a speaker which I use to play music, but now the phone speaker doesn't work again..... If I play music, it does not speak out, no ring tone only vibration. But if I use earpiece, I can listen to music, but when I remove the earpiece, the music becomes mute.... Pls what is the problem
Re: What Is Happening To My Phone? by shedy03(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2019
futurist369:
Phone engineers in the house please help me Out! My infinix hotnote speaker isn't functioning again. I normally connect it with a speaker which I use to play music, but now the phone speaker doesn't work again..... If I play music, it does not speak out, no ring tone only vibration. But if I use earpiece, I can listen to music, but when I remove the earpiece, the music becomes mute.... Pls what is the problem
Pls upgrade, best advise I can give.
Don't say there's no money, am sure u voted for buhari 2015 and revoted him back 2019. I lie?
Re: What Is Happening To My Phone? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 27, 2019
shedy03:

Don't say there's no money, am sure u voted for buhari 2015 and revoted him back 2019. I lie?
am not up to 18 yet
Re: What Is Happening To My Phone? by lekjons(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2019
shedy03:

futurist369:
am not up to 18 yet
LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To My Phone? by lekjons(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2019
@op, if you're sure that you've increased your volume and still facing the problem, then your phone speaker is probably damaged, take it to an engineer..

It should cost you around 1k depending on your location..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To My Phone? by shedy03(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2019
futurist369:
am not up to 18 yet
Seriously?
Re: What Is Happening To My Phone? by CCnaija: 8:49pm On May 27, 2019
futurist369:
take it to a phone repairer so they can take a look at it.

From your description, there are so many things that can be wrong with the phone. It could simply be that you haven't raised the volume high enough, just as lekjons have pointed out. It could also have something to do with the device software, the music player or the speaker itself.
Re: What Is Happening To My Phone? by kingxsamz(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2019
Ahh...
tecno again?

Re: What Is Happening To My Phone? by princemillla(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2019
futurist369:

Change speaker and insist on follow come speaker pls

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To My Phone? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 28, 2019
shedy03:
Seriously?
yeah
Re: What Is Happening To My Phone? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 28, 2019
lekjons:
@op, if you're sure that you've increased your volume and still facing the problem, then your phone speaker is probably damaged, take it to an engineer..

It should cost you around 1k depending on your location..
I've done that, but thank you sir, I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Used Smile 4G Mifi For 6k / Infinix NOTE 6: Official Specifications, Design, Price #morethanapen #thegenius / New Iphone Deals Are Making Owning An Apple Smartphone Much More Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.