Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. (45398 Views)

Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! / How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Ginaz(f): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Good evening house.
My phone got stolen last year November. The thief cut my window net and stole my phone along with the charger through the window. I woke up around 4.a.m searching for my phone with no success till I looked at the window and saw the big hole staring at me. I was so shocked is an understatement.

I have replaced my phone but right now I wake up in the night and start looking for my phone even if I must have safely keep it.

I wake up and first thing I search for, is my phone.
I open eyes, first thing I want to see, is my phone. sad

How do I stop this biko? grin Who have experienced this? Is it panic attack or what?

134 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by 88boys: 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
a

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Namdeenero(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Once bitten twice shy.. Your brain is simply being woke grin

251 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by miwe: 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.
My phone got stolen last year November. The thief cut my window net and stole my phone along with the charger through the window. I woke up around 4.a.m searching for my phone with no success till I looked at the window and saw the big hole staring at me. I was so shocked is an understatement.

I have replaced my phone but right now I wake up in the night and start looking for my phone even if I must have safely keep it.

How do I stop this biko? grin Who have experienced this? Is it panic attack or what?
Keep the phone out of reach so you don't have to worry. There must be places in the room that are secured.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Cossybob(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
88boys:
Please I'm a broke guy.
I need money to eat. I never chop well for like 5 days now
Please help me. Abeg, any amount will do please

Kuda
Damn broke guy
How's the Cyber Begging Ministry (CBM) going for you?

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Cypress042(m): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin Nairalanders please come and help this lady grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by totiamiyu(m): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2022
It's nothing serious.

You're still attached to the experience of loosing your phone.
It will soon subside.

And if necessary, I advise you should consult a psychologist.

I wish you well

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Sekoni003(m): 12:19am On Jun 10, 2022
My dear, it's called PTSD grin

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Tokskob2008: 2:28am On Jun 10, 2022
Sekoni003:
Exactly.... She needs to see a shrink

35 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by TheKingsmann(m): 2:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

You done dey mad small small, you need to visit a shrink.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Sekoni003:
no other name for it grin

14 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Asianjollof007: 4:19am On Jun 10, 2022
You don wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Flamees(m): 4:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Cossybob:

Damn broke guy
How's the Cyber Begging Ministry (CBM) going for you?
CMB ko grin

5 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by atheistandproud(m): 5:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

PTSD
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by investigator007: 5:23am On Jun 10, 2022
Lol, it's called PTSD, e dey happen but with time you will get over it and it will stop. Try sleeping with some cool music all through the night, that should help.

9 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Connected1: 5:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Where you dae stay wey your window no get protector.

Nawa.

Communicate with the house owner so that protectors can be mounted on all windows.

Else maybe them go steal you join one day.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by lloyd33: 5:51am On Jun 10, 2022
This is awesome
Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by AgentGoat: 6:24am On Jun 10, 2022
TheKingsmann:
You done dey mad small small

This is not funny. Stop it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by ekineme: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2022
grin I can relate, I had same experience 2013, mine was both my phone and laptop, Till date I sometimes wake up searching for my phone.

You have to change your bed position, mine was close to the window, so the rays of light from the window often make me think the incident has just repeated itself.

U will feel better when you change your location, bt if it is a family house then just change your bed position.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by wiseone28: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:
Good evening house.

No be only you i lost my phone the same way.

When i wake the first thing i do is to check my phone if it has been taken again.

7 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Biafranodogwu55: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2022
Pour methylated spirit on your eyes and brain it will stop

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Goldenkrezi: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2022
It's PTSD
I got robbed off my phone at gunpoint in a night(9pm) January 2019... Memory's still fresh, after that incident I couldn't stay outdoors up till 7pm
Took me about a year plus to get over that night.

You'll surely get over it.

18 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Generalwoodz(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2022
it's PTSD and will leave permanent scar only if you don't help yourself...
The onus is on you. Instead of freaking out, be calm, avoid bashing thoughts and dread.
Keep your phone or possibly hide it in more secure cranny in your room just Like other comrades has suggested so far... But for how long? How long will that endure?

Approach it holistically.

4 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Pious101: 7:21am On Jun 10, 2022
Like someone said, keep d phone at a more secure place. That consciousness would make u feel relax over time

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Ginaz(f): 7:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Connected1:
Where you dae stay wey your window no get protector.

Nawa.

Communicate with the house owner so that protectors can be mounted on all windows.

Else maybe them go steal you join one day.

I have a window protector. The thief was a professional. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Ginaz(f): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Generalwoodz:
it's PTSD and will leave permanent scar only if you don't help yourself...
The onus is on you. Instead of freaking out, be calm, avoid bashing thoughts and dread.
Keep your phone or possibly hide it in more secure cranny in your room just Like other comrades has suggested so far... But for how long? How long will that endure?

Approach it holistically.

Thanks so much. I do keep it in a secured place but it doesn’t stop me from panicking when I wake up in the morning. Do you know I get up sometimes 2.a.m and look through my window? grin

9 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Ginaz(f): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2022
Goldenkrezi:
It's PTSD
I got robbed off my phone at gunpoint in a night(9pm) January 2019... Memory's still fresh, after that incident I couldn't stay outdoors up till 7pm
Took me about a year plus to get over that night.

You'll surely get over it.

So sorry about your sad experience. I will get over mine hopefully.

3 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Ginaz(f): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2022
wiseone28:
No be only you i lost my phone the same way.

When i wake the first thing i do is to check my phone if it has been taken again.

Lolz. All these thieves sef, if they burn them now government will come to arrest people. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Goldenkrezi: 7:45am On Jun 10, 2022
Ginaz:

So sorry about your sad experience. I will get over mine hopefully.

Yeah it's fine. I'm way past that now

1 Like

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Ginaz(f): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2022
investigator007:
Lol, it's called PTSD, e dey happen but with time you will get over it and it will stop. Try sleeping with some cool music all through the night, that should help.

Cool music through the night? Will that not make them to come again when they hear the music from my room? shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. by Ginaz(f): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Sekoni003:

Finally I’ve been diagnosed. Na to go do therapy. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 / Top 10 Android Apps 2020 / See The Message I Got Tonight :do People Still Fall For This?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.