Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari (2555 Views)

Hauwa Atiku-Uwais Holidays In The Maldives (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2019
YOU SPOKE WITHOUT HAVING KNOWLEDGE OF SIP, MARYAM UWAIS REPLIES BUHARI’S WIFE

~ Maryam Uwais, senior special assistant to the president on social investment, has defended the federal government’s social investment programmes (SIP).

Uwais said Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari who criticised SIP, would have been able to track all beneficiaries of the project if she had access to available data.

Speaking on Channels Television, the presidential aide said 190,000 beneficiaries are currently being paid under the investment programmes.

Buhari’s wife had said the programme being coordinated by Uwais has failed in the north.

She had specifically said she was told that 30,000 women from Adamawa would benefit from the programme but nothing of such happened.

“The SSA to the president on social investment is a lady from Kano and I’m sure that my husband decided to put somebody from Kano because of the population and political impact it made. I have never asked how the money is used or being given out,” she had said.

“I met one of the president’s aides on SIP once and he promised me that for my state (Adamawa), N10,000 each would be given to 30,000 women but up till now, I haven’t heard from him.”

But speaking during the live programme, Uwais said Aisha spoke without the knowledge of available records on SIP.

She said, for instance, that the conditional cash transfer programme is ongoing in 12 local governments in Adamawa, while over 11,000 graduates have been recruited in a similar package.

Uwais said: “I believe that if she (Aisha) were to listen to the information they have there, if she were to check on our data, she would be able to track all the beneficiaries.

“Yes, she may not have met them. But we are in 12 local governments for the cash transfer. And we are also in 12 LGAs for the loans. So, I think we have at least 290,000 beneficiaries directly that we are paying in Adamawa state.”

Uwais said the school feeding programme is also ongoing in over 1,000 public primary schools in Adamawa and that much more could have been done with more funding.

“I’m saying that we have over 11,000 graduates recruited and working in her home state. We have non-graduates, 440; we started the school feeding programme in October 2018, we are in 1,054 public primary schools,” she said.

“And if we’ve done about 300,000 beneficiaries directly, I believe we could do so much more if we have sufficient funding. We have only scratched the surface in the sense that we don’t have the sufficient funding to address.”

Cc

Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2019
Someone needs to take that rabble rouser called aisha buhari

She talks too much

1 Like

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2019
sarrki:

She talks too much
Sarrki I no blame you

7 Likes

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by KINGwax007(m): 7:15pm On May 27, 2019
Aisha is just lucky that baba don old. She's a parrot

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by festacman(m): 7:20pm On May 27, 2019
Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by chuckdelis: 7:24pm On May 27, 2019
She is only concerned about her people, always driven by selfish interests and she can’t hide it.

5 Likes

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by Earthquake3: 7:29pm On May 27, 2019
sarrki:

She talks too much

You have vowed to be blind and ignorant while they steal your money

7 Likes

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 27, 2019
Earthquake3:

You have vowed to be blind and ignorant while they steal your money
and who told you that the person you quote base in Nigeria
Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by Flyingngel(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2019
Those two that are up there i don't knw whether between them and Aisha, who has access to vital information abt government policies and hw it is propagated.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by Babzrockman: 7:34pm On May 27, 2019
So Aisha doesn't have available facts... Wife of the president for that matter. Some will look at d issue from d political angle now

3 Likes

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by FearGodinall: 7:35pm On May 27, 2019
the presidential aide said 190,000 beneficiaries are currently being paid under the investment programmes.
Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by FearGodinall: 7:43pm On May 27, 2019
FearGodinall:
the presidential aide said 190,000 beneficiaries are currently being paid under the investment programmes.

So, I think we have at least 290,000 beneficiaries directly that we are paying in Adamawa state.”. What a disjointed breakdown, Because of her level of incompetentence,she can't even lie very well with figures and these are the people at the helm of affairs and you expect the country to move forward.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by porka: 7:54pm On May 27, 2019
11,000 graduates in Adamama?

That's not very funny.

1 Like

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 7:55pm On May 27, 2019
School feeding program is a big scam and they should suspend it for the further notice. Those who handle the program benefiting massively from it.

1 Like

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by porka: 8:06pm On May 27, 2019
sarrki:
YOU SPOKE WITHOUT HAVING KNOWLEDGE OF SIP, MARYAM UWAIS REPLIES BUHARI’S WIFE

~ Maryam Uwais, senior special assistant to the president on social investment, has defended the federal government’s social investment programmes (SIP).

Uwais said Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari who criticised SIP, would have been able to track all beneficiaries of the project if she had access to available data.

Speaking on Channels Television, the presidential aide said 190,000 beneficiaries are currently being paid under the investment programmes.

Buhari’s wife had said the programme being coordinated by Uwais has failed in the north.

She had specifically said she was told that 30,000 women from Adamawa would benefit from the programme but nothing of such happened.

“The SSA to the president on social investment is a lady from Kano and I’m sure that my husband decided to put somebody from Kano because of the population and political impact it made. I have never asked how the money is used or being given out,” she had said.

“I met one of the president’s aides on SIP once and he promised me that for my state (Adamawa), N10,000 each would be given to 30,000 women but up till now, I haven’t heard from him.”

But speaking during the live programme, Uwais said Aisha spoke without the knowledge of available records on SIP.

She said, for instance, that the conditional cash transfer programme is ongoing in 12 local governments in Adamawa, while over 11,000 graduates have been recruited in a similar package.

Uwais said: “I believe that if she (Aisha) were to listen to the information they have there, if she were to check on our data, she would be able to track all the beneficiaries.

“Yes, she may not have met them. But we are in 12 local governments for the cash transfer. And we are also in 12 LGAs for the loans. So, I think we have at least 290,000 beneficiaries directly that we are paying in Adamawa state.”

Uwais said the school feeding programme is also ongoing in over 1,000 public primary schools in Adamawa and that much more could have been done with more funding.

“I’m saying that we have over 11,000 graduates recruited and working in her home state. We have non-graduates, 440; we started the school feeding programme in October 2018, we are in 1,054 public primary schools,” she said.

“And if we’ve done about 300,000 beneficiaries directly, I believe we could do so much more if we have sufficient funding. We have only scratched the surface in the sense that we don’t have the sufficient funding to address.”

Cc

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

How did Adamawa State have 1054 public primary schools and Lagos State has 1016?

Lagos establishes six new public primary schools
https://educeleb.com/lagos-establishes-six-new-public-primary-schools/

3 Likes

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
School feeding program is a big scam and they should suspend it for the further notice. Those who handle the program benefiting massively from it.

You...

Truth don dey wear dress small small...

2 Likes

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by ivandragon: 8:56pm On May 27, 2019
social welfare schemes are financial black holes & notoriously difficult to track...

2 Likes

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by budaatum: 9:10pm On May 27, 2019
FearGodinall:
Make she provide evidence! Our eye don open! We no dey believe without proof anymore!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by budaatum: 9:12pm On May 27, 2019
ivandragon:
social welfare schemes are financial black holes & notoriously difficult to track...
For where? Just admit you no sabi add 2 plus 2 jor! Mama Charlie go gi u money dem no go track am?
Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by ivandragon: 3:43am On May 28, 2019
budaatum:

For where? Just admit you no sabi add 2 plus 2 jor! Mama Charlie go gi u money dem no go track am?

is it the one that you were given that is making you spew dumb trash?

enjoy your loot while you can kiddo.
Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by Hector09(m): 6:03am On May 28, 2019
Even if buhari and apc slap God, his aids we still defend him
Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by budaatum: 1:50pm On May 28, 2019
ivandragon:

is it the one that you were given that is making you spew dumb trash?

enjoy your loot while you can kiddo.
12 year old me got way more sense than grandpa you who can't add 2 and 2.
Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by adadike(f): 1:56pm On May 28, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Sarrki I no blame you
ndi ofe nmanu? Na their life style. Black today, yellow tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
Someone needs to take that rabble rouser called aisha buhari.She talks too much
[/s]
What has Aisha Buhari said against this corruption encased govt that have never been true man?

From her famous "I will not campaign for my husband again if...." to the good-for-nothing-but-corruption-ridden Aso Rock Clinic saga, then "2 member cabal holding her husband & govt to ransome"(even begging Nigerian men to arise against them),
her controversial 2.5B unknown donors money gifts and this recent case have all proven that the woman is wiser than all zombies put together.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2019
[s]
BuhariAdvocate:
[/s] It must continue.Next level upgraded.Meanwhile you noticed VP Osinbajo have gone mute with thw fraud called "Tradermoni"?
Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2019
adadike:
ndi ofe nmanu? Na their life style. Black today, yellow tomorrow

You need to work on the failed relationship well than deasipating energy on this kind if thing
Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by ivandragon: 6:15pm On May 28, 2019
budaatum:

12 year old me got way more sense than grandpa you who can't add 2 and 2.

lol...

you should be renamed bad & dumb...
Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:18pm On May 28, 2019
sarrki:

She talks too much
You mean tame

I am surprised you did not call her IPOB undecided

1 Like

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by budaatum: 6:23pm On May 28, 2019
ivandragon:

lol...

you should be renamed bad & dumb...
You go ahead and rename me whatever you want. It's not as if you'd call me it and I must have to answer you grandpa.
Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by 5oyad: 6:40pm On May 28, 2019
Uwais post your beneficiaries list on a website for transparency sake. Na today? We know how the scam rolls.
Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by Ejanla07: 7:39pm On May 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

this apc zombie knows this and other buhari programmes re scam

he admit to it being scam.

ask him tomorrow to list buhari achievements he will list it and defend it like his life depend on it

1 Like

Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by ivandragon: 7:55pm On May 28, 2019
budaatum:

You go ahead and rename me whatever you want. It's not as if you'd call me it and I must have to answer you grandpa.

no you don't. & that's mainly because you lack manners.

if you felt you disagreed with my comment which was not directed at you (expect you are osibanjo or one of this thieving lieutenants), you should have expressed your point with civility & not acting like a spoilt brat who throws tantrums on the flimsiest of excuses...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Chidi Odinkalu Blasts Abike Dabiri / How Nnamdi Kanu Hijacked Biafra From MASSOB Leader And Went Rogue / What Is Wrong With SE Governors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.