Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style (44018 Views)

Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Performs Exercise Together / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 28, 2019
LearnITsmash:
When I say it is better to marry a white lady over a brainwashed religious Nigerian lady, they will all bash me undecided see better woman and kids

White women/Black Men have the most divorce rate out of any marriages, while White Men/Black Women have the least divorce rate. The latter is 200% more likely to succeed than the former.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by wildikeman(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2019
tstx:
Russian Partner....

When will Nigeria get to this level of understanding

With this hardship and bois not marrying again... Soon o
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by kheny12(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2019
OP are you ok.Russian girlfriend or wife.
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 28, 2019
Joromi12:
Its sad that nairaland has bcom a dustbin

Legend had it that nairaland signed a pact with lawma waste managers of Lagos State to display all.unwanted rubbish waste on the front page

grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by ecclize: 1:00pm On May 28, 2019
Now this is what is call adorable not some igbo smoker with their weed induced style posing like celebrity
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Magnifico2000: 1:03pm On May 28, 2019
1wunmi:
Permanent solution for week erection check out the secret
https:///sexual-wellness/ad-14023847.html?utm_campaign=shareButton&utm_source=android_share&utm_medium=android-share-button&via=whatsapp business
To become a great man is not a day job . Makes urself happy with ? Check out the secret from our blogs
Our product is very effective, it work for waist pain and also boost your erection, and it also reduce sugar levels in the body system. The price is 5k for 50ml and 10k for 100ml. We delivered Nationwide. Check our blogs for more information about our wonderful product.

https://araromi1..com/?m=1
For more information call or watsap 08112738056
You have 701 clients and you have not made it.. your village people are on your matter.
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by KingBaba1(m): 1:04pm On May 28, 2019
Adeyeancah:
I just dislike all these step out in style news... Na the first time them go step out be dis? angry
Abi, just as how they always says someone Strom somewhere, or billionaire daughter, billionaire this and that...Tired of all those captions. just yesterday, one op was referring to onye Eze as a billionaire and I was like how come, and is everyone who is into business or comfortable a billionaire now
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish. The childrens does not even resemble him. Mtcheeeèeeeèew

Oloshi!!

Na jealousy go kill you angry

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Adeyeancah(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2019
KingBaba1:
Abi, just as how they always says someone Strom somewhere, or billionaire daughter, billionaire this and that...Tired of all those captions. just yesterday, one op was referring to onye Eze as a billionaire and I was like how come, and is everyone who is into business or comfortable a billionaire now
cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by udemzyudex(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2019
bjbjbj:
Dey carry your oyibo children up and down the one make black born you no dey show us.

You think say na everybody be like you wey dey fxck up and down. grin
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by akaahs(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2019
grandstar:
I like Mikel's top. Really cool

Even the children's clothes aren't cheap. I suspect they'll cost hundreds of pounds.

This is the problem most footballers face. After retirement, they go broke because there's no job out there that'll bring this current standard of living.

From £80,000 a week to nothing.

Not everyone can be a Zidane and coach his former club earning senseless amounts of money. It is estimated 70% of footballers go broke after football like Taribo West I hope Mikel is never ends up like that.
dont forget na igbo man him be ooo
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Oldyoung: 1:26pm On May 28, 2019
grandstar:

Even the children's clothes aren't cheap. I suspect they'll cost hundreds of pounds.

This is the problem most footballers face. After retirement, they go broke because there's no job out there that'll bring this current standard of living.

Not everyone can be a Zidane and coach his former club earning senseless amounts of money. It is estimated 70% of footballers go broke after football like Taribo West I hope Mikel is never ends up like that.

I don't know if you don't have sense....Do you think football only pays his bills....don't you know he's a model and a fashion ambassador...smh...think before you talk
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Sammyolis: 1:32pm On May 28, 2019
Baba taye baba kehinde
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by darkelf: 1:33pm On May 28, 2019
Oldyoung:

I don't know if you don't have sense....Do you think football only pays his bills....don't you know he's a model and a fashion ambassador...smh...think before you talk

Why insult him ? Tell me why?

Was there anything derogatory about his post? Or did you skip where he admired his outfit and that of his family?

Are you just plain ignorant and frustrated and decided to transfer your frustration on the lad?

People like you make nairaland banal, boring and full of unwanted chaos. Can't you guys for once discuss intelligently? Don't you visit foreign threads like quota and reddit to see the way they relate courteously with one another irrespective of race or social class?

Why all the insults now? Can't you counter a claim intelligently if you don't agree with it? Why must you show everyone that you have a bad upbringing?

Tell me your problem. Is it poverty? Or bigotry? Please tell me. O may be if assistance. Its high time we atop acting like animals on nairaland and act like sane, decent individuals. OK?

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Afonja007: 1:33pm On May 28, 2019
Na small thing my wife take fine pass mikel wife

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by phkka1(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2019
He is in love with two. Scored two goals and has two girls.
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by wink2015(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2019
axcerin:
GistMore.com

Football star, Mikel Obi with his Russian girlfriend and their twins step out in style for Children's Day.

See more: http://gistmore.com/mikel-obi-his-russian-girlfriend-and-their-twins-step-out-in-style

MIKEL IS NOT MARRIED YET !

UMM ! Russian Partner ! Russian girlfriend !
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by madridsta007(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2019
grandstar:

That 70% figure is probably higher than that.
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by grandstar(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2019
Oldyoung:

Must you insult to pass s message? (Collosians 4:6)

I doubt the modelling bit can be divorced from football. Once his football career is over, the modelling won't last long as he'll no longer be in the limelight. The football is what's bringing him the modelling.

Even at that, his income presently from modelling won't be much compared to his football income
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Anazp: 3:00pm On May 28, 2019
kmcutez:

White women/Black Men have the most divorce rate out of any marriages, while White Men/Black Women have the least divorce rate. The latter is 200% more likely to succeed than the former.
RUBBISH STATS. WHERTE DID U GET YOUR FACTS FROM? OR STATS? SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DANISH MAN THAT KLLED HIS NIGERIAN WIFE AT BANANA ISLAND IN LAGOS? RUBBISH
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by tfash96(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2019
[quote author=LearnITsmash post=78779063]When I say it is better to marry a white lady over a brainwashed religious Nigerian lady, they will all bash me undecided see better woman and kids [/quote

You're right they're fat better than Nigerian girls
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by frbona: 3:13pm On May 28, 2019
Abfinest007:
lovely making me jealou
chill bro
Your time shall come
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by AbleGod32123: 3:23pm On May 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish. The childrens does not even resemble him. Mtcheeeèeeeèew
U are real enemy of progress. U need to die by hanging... Werey
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by enemyofprogress: 3:40pm On May 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Oloshi!!

Na jealousy go kill you angry
tohyorsih na me you dey curse like that for inside Ramadan,i hope you no swallow the spit wey you take do the course?
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by grandstar(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2019
madridsta007:

That 70% figure is probably higher than that.

I got that 70% from Sunday Oliseh grin
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 28, 2019
Runaway:
Make una live this people alone and face una life oooo.

No be person wey get life go face em own life?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa Nations Cup Angola 2010. The Official Thread / Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action / Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.