Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure (14173 Views)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / $1.3bn Deep Sea Port In Ondo Will Create 20,000 Jobs — Akeredolu / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by onlyforchrist: 8:28am On May 28, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Another lie.

What about the 5 million jobs you guys promised the last time??

Oh I forgot, more than 5 million people lost their jobs. Nigerians should get ready in this next level, 20 million people will lose their jobs this time around.

I no need una yeye Job, give Yusuf and Zara.

I’m already an internet entrepreneur... if you know what I mean.

Naira marley broda
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by Kceefresh19: 8:28am On May 28, 2019
E be like say I no read this thing well shocked
20 million abi 20? grin
This man should wake up biko undecided
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by Nobody: 8:29am On May 28, 2019
yes o!... just like he created 40 million jobs in his inglorious first term abi?...

#pathetic fiasco!

#stupid story for dumbskulls!
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by Heylius(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2019
Tell that story to the bird
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by bedoab10k(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2019
What a country... Deceit everywhere.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by Mcreloaded(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2019
The jobs lost in the first tenure should be found first before creating new jobs.

Or better still naira should be reverted to where they met it before telling us they want to take dollars to N1
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by Glycosunde: 8:35am On May 28, 2019
Our government has run mad again. They have stated talking like talking drum again. An empty drum them say makes the loudest noise and we have the most empty one as a president. Way maker, miracle worker and promise keeper, Buhari that is who you are. Nonsense ingredient of a fool. Indirectly they are telling us that 40m people will lose their jobs in this second term of Next Level.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by fergie001: 8:36am On May 28, 2019
Foolish Ofeme man......

You are not returning to that seat.....

Continue at RCCG,you are needed more there....
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by Ladokun12(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2019
lies lies
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by jrusky(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2019
20 million my foot!!! You better go to hell.

Useless liars. Your lies ain't selling anymore so shut da f u c k your mouth.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by 1759ademola(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2019
WE WANT THE KIND OF JOB THAT YOU CAN WISH YOUR CHILDREN, NOT NPOWER JOBS.
CREATE A JOB THAT CAN MAKE A GOOD LIFE , NOT THE JOB THAT CANNOT PAY HOUSE RENT.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by olatunji0607: 8:48am On May 28, 2019
And what is the population of this con3?

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by 040drogba: 8:59am On May 28, 2019
That is good next level
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by swetjo(f): 9:19am On May 28, 2019
They have started again
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by Promise47(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2019
I dy go Aso rock now I won go kill that useless president PMB how many job did u create first Turner 0.000000.01 = 0 foolish bastard
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by tunes1102: 9:40am On May 28, 2019
We all know say this one na leg over. Egeeeee!!!!!!!!
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by Salebo: 9:42am On May 28, 2019
donybrainy:
Una father!!!!

Fork your mother..
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by mrkings84(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2019
How many jobs did he create in his first tenure?

Foolish, wicked, lifeless bigot president!
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by Sonnobax15(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2019
Hehe...dem don start 2 dey rake aqain...

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by TeraHawks: 10:14am On May 28, 2019
USELESS GOVERNMENT

TOTALLY EMPTY...EMPTY BARRELS

GOD HELP US
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by sharena(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2019
JimohMomoh:
How can agriculture create employment when herdsmen are killing farmers daily.
Civil service is already overbloated, private sector and Entrepreneurship is the only way out.

Just give us regular 24hrs electricity and security and watch the economy boom like China.
Nigerians are hardworking but bad infrastructure makes them move abroad for greener pasture

GBAM U HAVE SPOKEN OUR MINDS,ISHIE JIMOHMOMOH U ARE THE NEXT IN LINE FOR THE OZOR TITLE
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by kingsmaila(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2019
You are right as I am one of those sacked by a Bank. I was depressed then.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by okerekeikpo: 10:51am On May 28, 2019
Buhari is the oga patapata of na dem
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by Nobody: 11:11am On May 28, 2019
donybrainy:
Una father!!!!

This was My reaction too

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by veesion: 11:11am On May 28, 2019
HOW ABOUT THE 1BILLION JOBS THEY CREATED IN THE FIRST TENOR that one go reach all of us nah
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by olamakinde(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2019
You promised millions of jobs during the first tenure yet you took it away from people
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by LordPsalm(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2019
Hahahaha who are u guys deceiving?
Last tenure u said the same, rather 20million lost their job. No one trust u guys. U failed us
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by ujezeez(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2019
Na dem b dis....awon alaye with fake promises!
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by wildikeman(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2019
Hahahah.. Dem don start again o

Meanwhile.. Wake up Op... Wake up.. U are dreaming

Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by badesco(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2019
Biggest lies of the century.
Re: Okechukwu Enelamah: FG To Create 20 Million Jobs In Buhari’s Second Tenure by able20(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2019
micmond:
They have started again,!
They were addressing Apc Youths, for sure they will believe anything anytime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Denies Responsibility For Retaliatory Attack On Delta Community / Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? / My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.