Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival (64707 Views)

Shortcut Flaunts Dollar Bills After Performance At Regina Daniels Nwoko Events / Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta / Nollywood Actors, Entertainers At Regina Daniels' Induction Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by tydi(m): 7:04pm On May 28, 2019
Fools

But they can't fall under the anointing of the holy spirit in church

1 Like

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by 2blessed01(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2019
Stupidity On Display!!!
But Wait O...If Dis Aunty Have Succeded, Our Social Media Will B Filled With Post Lyk...''.Flexing With Anty Tiwa''
Chai, 9ja Babes Sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by hardeywhale2: 7:06pm On May 28, 2019
All because she needs to upload a Whatsapp status and Facebook post....
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by obimiheka(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2019
Aunty wey mumu
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by stanliwise(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2019
Shukusheka:
Hunger +stampede + body odour in crowded area = fainting

Quick maths
how did you forget mouth-odour?
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 28, 2019
yea! my cat fainted too, when he saw a bush rat.
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by smartolala(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2019
Young ladies of nowadays familiarity and attention seeking is their way of lifes,she should be careful next time
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Justpd: 7:18pm On May 28, 2019
mokaflex:
Children’s day was organized by Delta State government hosted by Regina Daniel Nwoko. Venue of the party/get together is at the governors home town Agbor.

Stop saying nonsense. The carnival was hosted by Regina! She did same last year, but this time around it was on a whole new dimension.
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by justi4jesu(f): 7:19pm On May 28, 2019
Shukusheka:
Hunger +stampede + body odour in crowded area = fainting

Quick maths

grin grin grin

Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer to us at sweet rates........ We buy any amount

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Tested and Trusted
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Yankiss(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2019
Tiwa will hear it!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by dMetalist(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2019
Fainting for a scrap like tiwa sage is very local
If she meet Beyonce...she will die shey
��������
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by mrLhanray(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2019
perhaps the heat was intense? she collapsed due to exhaustion. the heat from a crowd is something else
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by amaben2020(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2019
See her leg like wall ghecko
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Summerbody: 7:30pm On May 28, 2019
What I don't understand is TiWA performing ON Children's Day
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Sonnobax15(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2019
Ordinary tiwa??..nai be say if she see me 4 real life,she qo just die straiqht na!
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by kenzosky: 7:37pm On May 28, 2019
Why would children's day be hosted by Regina Daniel? It's lamentable and deplorable that such a porous child like her should continue to be role model for our children. GOD FORBID. and by the way what was Tiwa Savage doing there? wasn't she and her child supposed to be with her child's father to celebrate the children's day? In a scartar, scartar country like Nigeria, even the likes of Tiwa savage who should have make sure all musicians boycotted Reginals Daniel gig was there singing with her frog voice and taking pictures. I know those that fainted were also paid to faint. I cry for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Ganjafama(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2019
dMetalist:
��������
No, she won't die! She will just evaporate. grin
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by EmekaBlue(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Ordinary tiwa??..nai be say if she see me 4 real life,she qo just die straiqht na!
plz who r u?
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by BrainSanitizer: 8:39pm On May 28, 2019
You guys should better watch it. Her name is no longer Regina Daniels. She's now Regina Ned Nwoko nee Daniels. All former documents remain valid.
Btw their age difference is like the distance between Otuoke and Daura.
If you know you know.
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by sosa993: 9:07pm On May 28, 2019
I swear this is funny grin grin. Hope she gets well soon after the whole fainting.

Fib and the Axe of fury

“Never take your glasses off outside the walls of our home.”

When Fibikemi loses her glasses and inadvertently breaks her mother’s rule, she encounters something strange, and it is only the beginning of a weird and terrifying journey; in a matter of time, someone dangerous will come for her.

Her friend Aaron Oni has just two more months to live, and Fib’s obsession with saving Aaron pushes her to do the unimaginable.

Eventually, she discovers exactly why she must never take off her eyeglasses outside her home.

Fib and the Axe of Fury is an enthralling blend of vibrant fantasy and exotic African mythology.

Will be available... June 30
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Rossikk(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2019
dMetalist:
��������

Tiwa just got signed by Universal Records, so arguably she is on the same 'level' of celebrity as Beyonce. You are a fool with inferiority complex, which is why you see her as ''scrap'' while elevating Beyonce.
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by omooajisnooni: 10:01pm On May 28, 2019
Is it my faint? wetin concern me self?
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by jubangha(m): 10:28pm On May 28, 2019
common tiwa,wuna dey faint na waoh girls no get shame
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by Henri8: 10:57pm On May 28, 2019
Mumu lady. Why dem no trample on her?
Re: Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival by mokaflex(m): 12:45am On May 29, 2019
GOAT. Did I say RD didn’t host the show?
Justpd:

Stop saying nonsense. The carnival was hosted by Regina! She did same last year, but this time around it was on a whole new dimension.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke / Colin Farrell Vs Brad Pitt / Davido & Crew Fight In Dubai Club (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.