Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death (64676 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by etokhana: 4:04pm On May 03, 2020
The police in Lagos are questioning music director and producer Clarence Peters over the death of dancer Love Divines alias Kodak at his Omole Phase One residence, The Nation has learnt.

Peters is being detained at the State Criminal investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Yaba.

The Nation reports that Kodak was said to have been electrocuted at Peters’ house on Wedneaday while she was charging her iPhone.

It was gathered that the dancer, who was bare footed and sat near the door of the residence, was operating the plugged phone when the incident happened.

According to reports, she suffered chest burns when the phone fell on her body and died before they got to the hospital.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-police-question-clarence-peters-over-dancers-death/

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by DECENCY3: 4:07pm On May 03, 2020
See problem oooo

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Chicagoesontop: 4:07pm On May 03, 2020
Something is really wrong somewhere ... Death always has a design !!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by EzzyCarter: 4:09pm On May 03, 2020
I smell a rat with the whole story... unfortunately, dead men women tell no tales... If she was murdered, only an autopsy would be able to prove that(provided it's not tampered with afterall, this is Nigeria) sad

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Baawaa(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2020
This is what they called "akoba gafara"

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by phintohlar(f): 4:15pm On May 03, 2020
Don't take calls while charging but they won't listen, this i use to tell my kid sis all the time, i really cried out loud for the babe. It's a pity, may her soul rest on

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by iyatrustee(f): 4:35pm On May 03, 2020
Standard investigation procedures. He is a person of interest and needs to be questioned, it doesn't in anyway imply he is guilty of any crime at least just yet.

Rip to the late video vixen

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Lilshorecords(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2020
So clarence shot it grin grin grin

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by opebiboy: 7:28pm On May 03, 2020
Na big preek he take kill the girl. She too like to show her big breasts

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by rawtouch: 8:33pm On May 03, 2020
normal
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by oluwasegun007(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2020
I pray ogbanje will not come near your abode...

Amen

RIP to the dead.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by YoungPerson(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2020
I hate our police. They can't even speak properly. How can you jump from homicide to murder without an autopsy? If Clarence was a regular guy that housed friends during this lockdown, SARS go don break two ribs and one ankle by now. In fact, the case would be in court tomorrow morning and before evening he'd be in jail serving a sentence that Apple or Samsung (dunno which) will pay millions of dollars in compensation for to the victim's family, Clarence for damages, etc. But what do I know? I never even enter inside any law school before.

Smh.

Modification;

Apparently, people don't know the difference between homicide and murder. Google is your friend, ogbeni

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by IboHausaYoruba: 8:33pm On May 03, 2020
Hmmn...let the police do their proper investigation but don't hesitate to release and tender apology if he's indeed innocent.

4 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by NobleAngell(f): 8:33pm On May 03, 2020
Wow so that could be dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Yenefer(f): 8:33pm On May 03, 2020
Developers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by blinking001(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2020
May her soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by ikombe: 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
grin
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by zedegit: 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
wink

I thought he said it was electric shock.

Let them reenact the scene with him to understand better.
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by finalboss(m): 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Something is really wrong somewhere ... Death always has a design !!
Says who Death PA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by NwaNimo1(m): 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
Obvious Murder!.......so plug no get fuse again??

When I dey small and we dey use one kind boiler wey you go put for bucket of water to warm am, no be hand we dey take check temperature?

[img]https://media./images/28fa285b4075d9ae856b6e0fec708482/tenor.gif[/img]

Looking at her thighs/ynash and his 'dreads' I can easily piece together the tragic events.... grin

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by free2ryhme: 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
etokhana:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-police-question-clarence-peters-over-dancers-death/

Her sudden death is suspicious

All those around at the time to the lady's demise should be questioned

2 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by hiteelong(f): 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
See wahala, result of unforeseen occurrence. something must kill man.

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by StrikeBack(m): 8:34pm On May 03, 2020
embarassed
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
Well, that's expected.
She died in his house, after all.

3 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Badmod: 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
See how the babe set for Bed...
RIP.
There some questions so hard to answer oo... and you can't call the dead as your witness...
I'm 99% sure He didn't kill her,but there might have been some action this guy will have to lie about...
God go safe you my G.

2 Likes

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by beejay85: 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
I smell a rat with the whole story... unfortunately, dead men women tell no tales sad
Hmnn true talk..mr jack sparrow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Sheghzymilly(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
Inside Life

1 Like

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by Lexusgs430: 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
The heat is been turned on......

Wild sex game gone wrong.......

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by free2ryhme: 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
phintohlar:
Don't take calls while charging but they won't listen, this i use to tell my kid sis all the time, i really cried out loud for the babe. It's a pity, may her soul rest on

Is this what happened before jumping into unncessary conclusions

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by RichDad1(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
Life drama
Re: Kodak: Police Question Clarence Peters Over Dancer’s Death by fallingsky(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2020
phintohlar:

If that's what actually killed her... Personall, I smell a rat.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Expecting 4th Child With His Baby Mama, Jada Pollock (video) / Photo- Meet Jim Iyke’s Wife & Kids / Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.