Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ (7599 Views)

Request Or Connect Flatmates Seekers In Lagos Here / Agents And Landlords Exploit House Seekers In Lagos / Some Of The Best Tips On Living With Flatmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 12:02am On May 28, 2019
Hello,

how are you doing today?

This thread was created to solve the difficulty of paying expensive cost of accommodation rent fees alone in major urban cities in Nigeria by allowing individuals request and connect with roommates/flatmates in major cities in Nigeria.

Never pay those ridiculous agent agreement, lawyer, and caution fees alone until you can afford it alone.

How the thread will work?

• Introduce yourself: name and what you do. i.e Student, Corp Member, Professional or Self-employed)
• Share your preferred location
• Share your preferred sex
• Cost of rent
• Amenities
• Any other information you may wish to share
• Then submit request
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 10:19am On May 28, 2019
If theres someone here looking for a female flatmate. Please call me 07031561447 lets split rent. Please you must be in your early 20's and work around the island. Thank you� by https://www.nairaland.com/goodgirl247
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 10:21am On May 28, 2019
Dozie404:

I'm looking for a flatmate add me on WhatsApp 09021117285
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 10:22am On May 28, 2019
FIPS:
Female flatmate needed urgently at Ajah. Call 08071479557 for enquiries
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 10:26am On May 28, 2019
Iamcynthiaice:
I'm in need of a female flatmate to split the rent with. Anyone looking for a flat to rent in Lagos, preferably yaba, Ikeja, or ajah should WhatsApp me 08125900497
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 10:27am On May 28, 2019
Amaezy:
Pls if you need a female flatmate to split your bill with, call 09059649619
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 10:28am On May 28, 2019
Osemen2001:
This would have been so perfect but I don't wanna leave on the Island anymore .. Their lifestyle don tire me, was actually looking at somwher around Yaba axis few miles to the island... Have gotten an Apartment anyways but mates to split bills is the issue here.....

Add me on whatsapp if your interested
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 10:29am On May 28, 2019
Eseries:
I hate selfies, will like get a flatmate within Ajah/Lekki axis, I am in my 20's but I don't care about tribe, age or sex, as long as you are open minded and free-spirited. We get all ensiut roomed flat so we only share the kitchen. my contact 08064379710.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 10:30am On May 28, 2019
Osemen2001:
I have gotten a sound, spacious and equipped room around Yaba axis .. Kitchen and bathroom is in closed.... I need a roommate male or female.. Someone with good and nice charisma... Pls cal 09065688575
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 10:32am On May 28, 2019
sisisioge:
If you have a room available in a flat in Ikeja or opened to team up to get a flat to share in Ikeja, please mention me. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 5:30pm On May 28, 2019
Osemen2001:
I need two bedrooms to share with someone... We will both have our separate rooms and bath but share living room and kitchen..

Anybody get?
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 28, 2019
Please call me 07037578955. I’m also looking for a female roommate (early 20’s) to share a 2 bed Flat with around ikeja. [quote author=Roommateshub post=78789629][/quote]
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 1:14pm On May 30, 2019
somtoJ:
I'm in urgent need of flat to share in and around Surulere, anyone in need of a flatmate in Surulere should contact me ASAP!
Kindly contact me via 09022118372.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 1:16pm On May 30, 2019
Tyrababy:
I need a flatmate around ogba, ojodu, Olowora or isheri. Most preferable if you already have a place and need someone to take a room. Or if you have money in hand and want to rent we can get a 2bedroom together. Female only please im a woman. Please I respect and would really like a clean, responsible working class person that won’t have any issues paying bills. My budget is 250k. For house agents NO I DONT WANT A SELF CONTAIN. Most in Lagos are very small and my bed alone is huge
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 1:18pm On May 30, 2019
FIPS:
I have a room in a shared flat available for immediate letting inot Thomas Estate, Ajah. This is suitable for a working class lady working around Ajah, lekki and Vi . Contact me 08071479557 for more details.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 1:29pm On May 30, 2019
NEW smiley 30/May/2019

Amatarasha:
I need a roommate 2
Call dis number: 09066699666
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 1:30pm On May 30, 2019
goodman556:
Hello guys, am David by name, am a graduate 2018 set, I want to relocate to Lagos for trainings and even possible base there, am looking for a roommate to pair with and pay monthly or yearly depending on the cost....my number is 08183902404
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 1:34pm On May 30, 2019
fhorlar:
Hi nairalanders..pls I need shared apartment option around the island..I don't want lekki or ajah cos it's still too far for me..i work at VI .I just need to sleep, wakeup and have my bath..just the basics..no cooking whatsoever. Am female. Working class and young. Pls budget is 300k biko
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 1:35pm On May 30, 2019
funmydodo:
Hello house. Please, I need one or two individuals I could share a flat with around Ojodu-berger axis. We would just get a house, which I'm already working on and we share the rent. Self-contain are always so small.
Interested folk should contact me on 09050619952.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 5:08pm On May 31, 2019
WafiJoe:
Self contain in a 2 bedroom flat.

Location: Idado, Lekki, Lagos. (Before Chevron Round about, before the second too gate.) House to the road is 2 minutes walk. And 30 seconds drive.

Description: Room is spacious, but the building isn't new. Shared kitchen and sitting room.

Price: Rent is 250k, total package is 300k.

NB: Single working class gentle person needed. I will upload pictures shortly.

Call 08140712523
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
Roommate needed, quote post if interested.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
Yemibrilliant:
Pls, i need a room and parlour self contain around Kola and Moshalashi Alakuko at an annual rent of btw 100k and 120k with d total package not exceeding the range of 150k and 160k.
Thanks in anticipation for ur help.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2019
funmydodo:
Hello house. Please, I need one or two individuals I could share a flat with around Ojodu-berger axis. We would just get a house, which I'm already working on and we share the rent. Self-contain are always so small.
Interested folk should contact me on 09050619952.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Oluhills007: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2019
Hello.. House... I'm a guy in my early 20's please I am going to be in Lagos for 3 months for law school externship.. .. I need someone who needs a flat mate /roommate... Whichever is cheaper around Apapa.. Your place must not be far from the Lagos ports pls WhatsApp on 08166890563...
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
UPDATE:

Thursday 6/6/2019

sammyagbi23:
You need an apartment around Ejigbo?, A clean 2 bedroom flat is ready to be shared with any serious/well focused flat mate. Kindly contact. 0813954998
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
Post shared pictured of her property. Connect now

BevisHomes:
A 3bedroom flat all room en suite lady needs a female flat mate rent 666k pls call 08053179788
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
dreu:
I have just paid for two bedroom flat at Mobile Bus Stop, Oke-Ira, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.

Requirements:
a. a partner to occupy one of the rooms (each room with its toilet and bathroom)
b. fee- N240,000 (includes rent, security and cleaning only) for one year
c. period- it is available for just one year
d. gender- male (to stay with a male)

You can call 08030460130
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
sammyagbi23:
You need an apartment around Ejigbo?, A clean 2 bedroom flat is ready to be shared with any serious/well focused flat mate. Kindly contact. 0813954998
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tosinex:
A room apartment available - 110k with commission /Agege-dopemu axis
self contained - 175k with commission (new building) /obawole-iju axis
mini - flat - 255k with commission (new building) /obawole-iju axis
pm or mail fredpaul854@gmail.com for more info
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2019
NEW
Friday 14th June 2019

Cutebabiesmum:
Yes I was married and am planning to leave because it is not working out. I have tried everything, I even attempted suicide this January thank God I was rushed to hospital. I want to live for my 2 lovely boys and I want someone we can both share 2 bedroom apartment.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Tyrababy:
Hello house. I want a spacious en-suite room in a flat around lekki/ajah. Farthest in ajah i want to go is ilaje but an exceptionally nice room in ado road or badore is also ok. 300k budget but if it will cost a little more I don’t mind paying balance in a month or 2 if you don’t mind, I just got a new job and 300 is what I have saved now
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Dreew:
Looking for a female to rent and share an apartment with anywhere in sangotedo ajah, and abijo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Seals Collapsed Building In Lekki / Authorities To Consult When Building / Terrace Flats Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.