Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ (7580 Views)

Request Or Connect Flatmates Seekers In Lagos Here / Agents And Landlords Exploit House Seekers In Lagos / Some Of The Best Tips On Living With Flatmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Roommateshub: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
kingsoloubani:
Hi guys, m looking for a working class soji male roommate, not above 30 biko grin to share a small self contain at surulere. Rent is 150k to b split in half. 07069348077.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2019
hi I am looking for any accommodation close to VI eko hotel. flatmmate, roommate etc. my budget is 200k or less. please if you have a room or any arrangements. I am female, late 20s
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Xscape1993(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=Roommateshub post=79074149][/quote] am interested 08037798656 is my WhatsApp number
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Xscape1993(m): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Am looking for a good christian male flatmate around Ikeja. 08037798656 is my WhatsApp
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by FIPS: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2019
sedutrice:
hi I am looking for any accommodation close to VI eko hotel. flatmmate, roommate etc. my budget is 200k or less. please if you have a room or any arrangements. I am female, late 20s

Get in touch with me if you're still interested
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Optimusprime7: 12:07am On Aug 02, 2019
Xscape1993:
Am looking for a good christian male flatmate around Ikeja. 08037798656 is my WhatsApp
still available ?
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Baelaila: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2019
FIPS:

I'm interested also, anywhere close to VI.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Sweetyie(f): 11:26am On Aug 18, 2019
Please I’m looking for a female working class roommate around Surulere or Ebutemetta, Let’s look for a self con or 2bedroom flat together, Pm me if interested.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 22, 2019
FIPS:

do u still v?
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Thane(m): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2019
looking for somebody to join in a flat in surulere and environs, atleast not upto 150 naira bus fare from surulere.
I'm male, corper, mid 20s . Budget is 100-150k. Call 07032909591. roommate or shared apartment is ok
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Blingchinny: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
[qquote author=sedutrice post=79958549]hi I am looking for any accommodation close to VI eko hotel. flatmmate, roommate etc. my budget is 200k or less. please if you have a room or any arrangements. I am female, late 20s[/quote]

Hello Dear were you able to find or is this still open?
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blingchinny:
[qquote author=sedutrice post=79958549]hi I am looking for any accommodation close to VI eko hotel. flatmmate, roommate etc. my budget is 200k or less. please if you have a room or any arrangements. I am female, late 20s

Hello Dear were you able to find or is this still open?
No. I didn't follow up. I no longer need it
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by chinyart5: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
Good evening, i am a young man, early 20s, also a web developer, looking for housemates living around yaba, obalende axis or any area close to the island - i can live with male or female
My budget is not more than 200K
please hit me if it is available, thank you
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Ysakaws1: 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
Hi, I’m a guy in early 20’s. Looking for someone to share a two bedroom apartment with around Surulere, yaba, oshodi. Budget is 200-250k.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Olakim: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Please call me 07037578955. I’m also looking for a female roommate (early 20’s) to share a 2 bed Flat with around ikeja.

Is this still available please
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Olakim: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=Roommateshub post=78858995][/quote]
Is this still available please?
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by henryikechi: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
I need a female roommate in Port Harcourt to split rent with either a self contain or a one bedroom apartment.
Note the female will be staying with a female.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Sylviadegold96: 1:44am On Apr 17, 2020
Hi, I'm looking for a roommate around ajah/sangotedo area, to rent a place together. I already got a place. Roommate must be female 23-25years and a christian.
Please send a message on WhatsApp. 08097392976
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by cutosinyahoocom: 4:00pm On May 16, 2020
Hello Peeps,

If you need a Roommate or Flatmate anywhere in Lagos,

You can get a flatmate or Roomate Today. There are lot of persons with spare room in their apartments wanting to rent it out.

Log on to https://property.paymyrent.ng/signup/user

Tell us what you want and we will connect you to a Flatmate/ Roommate immediately.

Its totally FREE . Visit www.property.paymyrent.ng for more details.

Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by VivaciousEva: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2020
Re
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Alexae: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Hello

I need flatmates male/female for a 3 bedrooms apartment around Igando axis. Rent is 360k for everything.
It has a visitors toilet, all round tiles, spacious rooms, light and water.
Please call me on or send text me on Whatsapp via 07036857491 if interested.
Thank you.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by rebeccaolamide4: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please if u have a monthly apartment around lekki phase 1 or ikate and needs a female roommate to share rent or you need a flatmate to share your apartment and u can accept monthly payment pls contact me on 08127481023. Females only for roommates and Male or female for flatmates.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by MzteejaY(f): 3:01am On Aug 13, 2020
Hi,

I'm currently in need of a female who already has an apartment and is willing to share with someone. I could pay on a monthly or yearly basis, depending on what you want. Preferable axis: Anywhere from Oke-ilewo to Olomore to Ita-Oshin.

My email: teejaysty@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Thane(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hello, I have seen a mini flat. It's in Ibafo. Ibafo is after Berger going towards Mowe. Total package 220k. The place is almost new, pop ceiling, wardrobe, it's upstairs, fancy tiled and in a nice gated compound. It's a posh place to just say. If you are interested please call 07032909591.
You can take the room the parlor, male or female. I'm male, 25 and just passed out of nysc
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Thane(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
cutosinyahoocom:

Hello Peeps,

If you need a Roommate or Flatmate anywhere in Lagos,

You can get a flatmate or Roomate Today. There are lot of persons with spare room in their apartments wanting to rent it out.

Log on to https://property.paymyrent.ng/signup/user

Tell us what you want and we will connect you to a Flatmate/ Roommate immediately.

Its totally FREE . Visit www.property.paymyrent.ng for more details.

Hello, I have seen a mini flat. It's in Ibafo. Ibafo is after Berger going towards Mowe. Total package 220k. The place is almost new, pop ceiling, wardrobe, it's upstairs, fancy tiled and in a nice gated compound. It's a posh place to just say. If you are interested please call 07032909591.
You can take the room the parlor, male or female. I'm male, 25 and just passed out of nysc
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Onyxlove(f): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hello, am in need of an apartment not farther than Ajah, a female roommate to share rent or a flatmate is fine. pls contact me on 07052512520. Females only for roommates and Male or female for flatmates.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Adeyemi09(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
A female friend of mine looking for someone to share flat with with her, the house located around Berger, alabgole Akute axis. (100k negotiable ) 09062794151
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Itystiches: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2020
I have one in eleko
Onyxlove:
Hello, am in need of an apartment not farther than Ajah, a female roommate to share rent or a flatmate is fine. pls contact me on 07052512520. Females only for roommates and Male or female for flatmates.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Lennylinconlee(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Are you in ibadan and its environs and need a room mate or need apartment just DM me.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Steylar(f): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2020
Hello

I'm looking for a shared apartment around Shomolu/Yaba where I'll pay monthly. �

Anyone here that has should please DM on WhatsApp on this number 09066684392.

PS: I'm male.
Thanks.
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by RuthIeluv: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2020
Hi,
I'm in need of a female who needs a flatmate/room partner around Oworo, Gbagada, Shomolu, Ojota /Ketu. Budget is 100k or less. Contact me on 0904 183 4885
Re: Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2020
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrace Flats Design / Unit Rates For Construction Works / Lekki House Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.