Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Enug Old Road Ghastly Motor Accident Along Abor Ukana.. Dangote/peace - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enug Old Road Ghastly Motor Accident Along Abor Ukana.. Dangote/peace (261 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) / The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enug Old Road Ghastly Motor Accident Along Abor Ukana.. Dangote/peace by Lancelotx(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2019
The day before yesterday I had to witness a very
shocking, deadly, havoc and pathetic road accident. It is a matter of great regret that I had to see the
unexpected incident. I am very much shook with
the horror incident. I never want to face this
again. I just stood before a shop at Firmgate the
busiest place Enugu city. A long line of
vehicles like bus, trucks, cars, baby taxis,
tempos, motor scooters, and rickshaws were
plying towards the road side. One dangote trailer loaded with cement failed brake and was coming down with a full speed and I had to run for my dear life..
that moment, two vehicle were following each other so tight (PEACE TRANSPORT).. unfortunately the dangote trailer smashed the two vehicle.. All this happened in an
instant. I rushed to the spot and shuddered back
from the sight. It was nothing but a mutilated
human body with smashed skull in a pool of
blood. The unfortunate two drivers and some passengers died on
the spot. I retraced my steps unwittingly as I
could not bear the ghastly sight. A large crowd
gathered there and there was a great hue and
cry. I was totally upset. I came back home with
the macabre scene haunting my mind. I never
want to face such experience and I always
recommend all to be more conscious both
drivers and passersby.

(1) (Reply)

What A World We Live In...!! Another Graduate Killed In Kogi State University (P / For Those Who Want To Learn A New Skill, Earn Money / 6 Major Reasons Why People Take Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.