Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,144 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Am Being Blackmailed - Ibb - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Being Blackmailed - Ibb (5115 Views)

Arms Contract Scandal: Senator Saraki Blackmailed CBN Officials To Pay N250M / Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Being Blackmailed - Ibb by sessy2(f): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
He should enjoy it.Dele Giwa and Abiola would have been alive if all they got was blackmail.
Re: I Am Being Blackmailed - Ibb by bodsibobo(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2010
Topic Amended
Re: I Am Being Blackmailed - Ibb by uwaifiokun: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2010
PLEASE PLEASE YOU ALL SHOULD ENDEAVOUR TO REGISTER AS A VOTER SO THAT HE SHOULD BE DISGRACED WOEFULLY!!!!!

HE DOESN'T KNOW HE IS A FOOL. WHAT A NONSENSE.IBB IS A STUPID MAN CHIKINA!!
Re: I Am Being Blackmailed - Ibb by Nnaboys: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2010
UWAifiokun, I think you are silly. IBB will win the election and you will even pray for him to succeed in all his endeavors as president.
Re: I Am Being Blackmailed - Ibb by uwaifiokun: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2010
Nna boys or whatever is your name,it sounds like you are an area boy,i mean from your name.I guess you are one of those silly fools singing IBB praise!however,you and your cohorts won't succeed,as you know in your conscience that you are after an ignoble course.The worse part of Nigerian history will never be complete without the dis-service your IBB rendered this nation,at a time it mattered most.Perhaps you were too little to know or your lack of exposure deprived you of knowing,again no thanks to your silly IBB.

However,i would not like to join issues with you as you are as silly as your thoughts.
Re: I Am Being Blackmailed - Ibb by rasputinn(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2010
You never halla
Well,if you think you're being blackmailed,I guess I know who is blackmailing your asssss,it's Atiku and Saraki,Oya mr Maradona blackmail them back,while I sit back and enjoy the show
Re: I Am Being Blackmailed - Ibb by CGKing(m): 1:53am On Oct 02, 2010
Me thinks IBB is getting too old fast. He quickly loses his senses. No wonder he wants to run.
Re: I Am Being Blackmailed - Ibb by Lanrefemi: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2010
King solomon was the richest man that ever lived he's worth around $500 billion in todays economy, yet towards the end of his life he said 'VANITY UPON VANITY, ALL IS VANITY.

Babangida should pls leave us (nigerians) alone in peace, he should go and continue enjoying his loot, even with his billions he couldn't save his wife's life (RIP Mariam) he was with her in one of the best hospitals in the world at LA before she died, this's just to show us the fraility of we humans.

BABANGIDA PLS LEAVE US ALONE! NIGERIANS DON'T WANT YOU TO RULE THEM AGAIN, NA BY FORCE!
Re: I Am Being Blackmailed - Ibb by PastorOla1: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2010
Who is Blaclmailing Who !!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. / 2 Persons Shot Dead, Inec Materials Destroyed In Delta State / Is Buhari A Transactional OR Transformational Leader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.