Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA (50444 Views)

President Buhari's Interview With NTA On 6 January 2022 (Live Updates) / President Buhari In Exclusive Interview With NTA (Live Thread) / President Buhari's Interview With NTA (Pre-Interview Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by fergie001: 8:44am On May 28, 2019
Rebuke:
Buhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahrrrr

@there is no local government in Nigeria "I have not visited".

Haaah! Baba, I tot old men don't lie na... baba why yhu come dey lie like dis na?

Shuuuu.

I guess he meant " states" n nt local government.

Baba, do yhu know a place they call Atakumosa East somewhere in Osun State?
Hahahahahaahahahah.......

You off me....
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by kabirjimoh(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2019
Invariably, he said nothing.......
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by Mystiquefia: 8:47am On May 28, 2019
adadike:
na your papa sperm dey my head. Uchu

mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy oam4j dominique

rule 2

1 Like

Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by linohlex: 8:49am On May 28, 2019
lonelydora:
Interviewer: Who is Muhammadu Buhari? After giving him clue.

PMB: He started talking thrash about his primary school days.

Just look at this:

1. PMB said he thinks secondary school students spend 3 to 4 years in school, that during his time, he spent 6 years. We deserve it, this should enlighten us to elect wisely next time

2. The teachers then, takes the children and students as their own, they praise who is doing well in assembly hall conducted 6 times a week.

To save him from further embarrassment, they had to stop the interview. It lasted less than 25 minutes

We are doomed with this man.
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by wellmax(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Fake analysis.

This is not analysis but words he actually said.
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by adadike(f): 8:52am On May 28, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

From a military perspective he is correct, we have achieved success. He didn’t claim victory.

The question you should ask is how dies the military benchmark success.

Have they held a line in the sand?
Have they claimed a “flag”?
Has the enemy reached a certain “must not pass” zone?

Nigerians, the success and failures of our leader is also our.
if u are close to a soldier that will tell u the truth, u will know that we are sitting on a time bomb. If I show you the videos sent to me secretly, you will be shocked

1 Like

Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by pipeliner: 8:55am On May 28, 2019
From the comments I read here Nigerians don't care anymore. One can see that Nigerians have lost hope. It is quite normal. Even at individual level it is difficult to deal with people who have a constant habit of lying, will never accept their mistakes and have enough connection to stay out of trouble or even defy the law when they have committed glaring offenses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by Lovelive: 9:07am On May 28, 2019
Ahmedie28:
Cucumber girl, biko leave our buhari alone

Cassava boy please tell your president to leave our country for us. No be by force to be our president.
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by Lovelive: 9:14am On May 28, 2019
tinsel:

That one about Saraki touched me

Bahari who can not manage well his 1st Lady, want to control Saraki.
Shame no dey cash you with your blame game Mr President ?
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by Nobody: 9:17am On May 28, 2019
LifeDrama:

Source; https://mandynews.com/10-things-president-buhari-said-in-his-special-interview-with-nta/
On His Past Electoral Adventure
"There is no local government i have not visited in Nigeria."

This man should lie small small na. I think he's taking state capitals to local govt. Abi him na ghost ni?
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by DarlingEmojist(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2019
Buhari have nt reach our own local government oh (Ado Odo Ota)
The road is REALLY WORSE ....
I wish I could snap the houses that collapsed due to the heavy rainfall in the past few days
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by DarlingEmojist(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2019
fergie001:

Hahahahahaahahahah.......

You off me....

Lolz
Atleast have little regard for the old liar he is our president for now and sure he would want to contet again in the nxt election (AFTER HIS 8yrs)

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by Nobody: 9:27am On May 28, 2019
Useless man, why them no talk about Fulani him people wey Dey kill?
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by themanderon: 9:32am On May 28, 2019
Nigeria oh Nigeria!!! Just imagine the pensioner about 200million people handed their future to. A future he himself may not feature in and yet we wonder why our nation is messed up.
What can he tell you about the latest technological innovations that can be applied to solve our problems? which feasible goals has he listed that he hopes to achieve after the next 4yrs? I wonder who he is going to center his blames upon in his next tenure as he is taking over from himself.
Kai Nigeria!!! A nation that has been perpetually rigged never to function.
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by Salebo: 9:37am On May 28, 2019
naijacentric:
Yahoo president grin

Like your father..

FUUUL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by Salebo: 9:39am On May 28, 2019
adadike:
Dear yeye president, you did not achieve a single success against Boko haram, as am talking to u now, soldiers in Sambisa are under heavy bombardment you hear me so

Silly young "experienced" woman of easy virtue...

Governance is not about leg spreading...

Onye Otu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by Salebo: 9:40am On May 28, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Bikonu how many years u wan take fight kwaruppshan?

16 years...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by naijacentric(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2019
Salebo:

Like your father..

FUUUL!
says so much about u keep defending ur satanic buhari baskat
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by OgogoroNo2: 9:50am On May 28, 2019
Stupid president
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by Sonnobax15(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2019
chronique:
The police has failed this country but as a president, this idiot has not only failed Nigeria but has failed the world in general. He has failed his own generation, this current generation, and several generations to come. Under his government, Nigerians have become more divided than they were at any time in the past, in this country. Under him, Nigerians have become poorer, middle class getting eroded, and we are now listed as the poverty capital of the world. In summary, buhari has been a complete useless mistake that Nigeria should never have made and the consequences of this mistake will linger with us for a very long time.

Who do u abeq??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by 6Milk(m): 9:58am On May 28, 2019
rusher14:

Please think about this critically.
if the dollar was equal or just a bit higher than the naira, it be will be hard to see undergraduates and graduates spending much cash to buy data and VPN just to scam. Also the variation between the value of both currency could be used to judge if the economy is either improving, redundant or retrogresive
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by Abkreizi: 10:01am On May 28, 2019
adadike:
Dear yeye president, you did not achieve a single success against Boko haram, as am talking to u now, soldiers in Sambisa are under heavy bombardment you hear me so

Awon critics ....where is ur proof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by rusher14: 10:04am On May 28, 2019
6Milk:
if the dollar was equal or just a bit higher than the naira, it be will be hard to see undergraduates and graduates spending much cash to buy data and VPN just to scam. Also the variation between the value of both currency could be used to judge if the economy is either improving, redundant or retrogresive

If you understood the mechanics of forex you would know that the strength of a country's currency is predicated on its productivity, export size and the demand of its commodities.

In other words, it depends on you and me being creative, productive and export orientated.

Are you also aware that the Naira has been stable at 360 to the dollar for 3 years whilst the pound is 500 to 1?

Government has done it's part of stabilizing.

You do your part of strengthening by exporting your products, talents or services.

Wizkid would not complain of the dollar because he exports his music product.
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by rusher14: 10:06am On May 28, 2019
adadike:
if u are close to a soldier that will tell u the truth, u will know that we are sitting on a time bomb. If I show you the videos sent to me secretly, you will be shocked

They sent it to you because you are their hope and salvation right ?
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by TeraHawks: 10:10am On May 28, 2019
USELESS PRESIDENT

TOTALLY EMPTY

SMH
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by 6Milk(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2019
rusher14:

If you understood the mechanics of forex you would know that the strength of a country's currency is predicated on its productivity, export size and the demand of its commodities.

In other words, it depends on you and me being creative, productive and export orientated.

Are you also aware that the Naira has been stable at 360 to the dollar for 3 years whilst the pound is 500 to 1?

Government has done it's part of stabilizing.

You do your part of strengthening by exporting your products, talents or services.

Wizkid would not complain of the dollar because he exports his music product.
(1) at the bolded its safe to say 2013/2012 was indeed a great year then considering the price of dollar to naira
(2) Wasn't the dollar stable about 6 years ago?
(3) Wizkid complained. I believe you were oblivious of his insta posts
(4) you said " the strength of a country's currency is predicated on its productivity, export size and the demand of its commodities." this means you also accept the country's currency was strong as at 2014 downwards because the country had good exporting and importing policies
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by rusher14: 10:29am On May 28, 2019
6Milk:
(1) at the bolded its safe to say 2013/2012 was indeed a great year then considering the price of dollar to naira
(2) Wasn't the dollar stable about 6 years ago?
(3) Wizkid complained. I believe you were oblivious of his insta posts
(4) you said " the strength of a country's currency is predicated on its productivity, export size and the demand of its commodities." this means you also accept the country's currency was strong as at 2014 downwards because the country had good exporting and importing policies

Lol.

Look at this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/68738/how-much-did-exchange-dollar/95

Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by muhdfaruq(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2019
enochogaga:
Next pls
pls let hail our presido.I swear this man is trying
Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by adadike(f): 10:49am On May 28, 2019
Salebo:

Silly young "experienced" woman of easy virtue...

Governance is not about leg spreading...

Onye Otu!
if u like, call me akwuna Ike ( big time ashawo) it does not take away a thing from me at all at all. Buhari still remain a yeye president

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA by Vinex4uba(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2019
Congratulations to our President Muhammadu Buhari, We Are Going To Partner With Our Community Neighbors To Attract Foreign Investors....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Killed In Emmanuel Agbadu Akabe, Nasarawa Deputy Governor’s Ambush / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Minister, Onyeama Carries Woman's Baby Onboard A US-bound Flight. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.