Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) (34976 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by deebrain(m): 9:15am On May 28, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by kakakii: 9:16am On May 28, 2019
Sirpaul:
learn to read next time.... don't just rush to coment.. good day
I read it bro... The subject is bidemi not sola
I know it said sola also gave birth around last month
But they showed only sola with new born ..
That's bad journalism
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by Afolashade00(f): 9:16am On May 28, 2019
kakakii:
How can you be showing Sola Kosovo image as bidemi kosoko
The first image has bidemi kosoko while the second image is sola kosoko

Our bloggers cry

Help me ask them oo, i tire for their mata. SMH undecided
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by ecclize: 9:19am On May 28, 2019
CONGRAT
BTW I THOUGHT I ONCE READ THIS LADY ONCE GAVE BIRTH B4
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by Roodez(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2019
kakakii:

I read it bro... The subject is bidemi not sola
But they showed only sola with new born ..
That's bad journalism
E better make dem no put any baby pic sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2019
sbm060:
1 of nollywood natural beauty
You said it all "NATURAL BEAUTY"
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by zeejewel(f): 9:32am On May 28, 2019
kakakii:
How can you be showing Sola Kosovo image as bidemi kosoko
The first image has bidemi kosoko while the second image is sola kosoko

The subject is bidemi not sola
But they showed only sola with new born

Our bloggers cry
I thought I was the only one that noticed that, yeye bloggers

1 Like

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2019
post=78787182:
Awwwwwww, so so happy for you Bidemi.

May God bless and protect your bundle of joy.

Welcome to this beautiful world beautiful Angel.
The second and third pic isn’t Bidemi
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2019
kakakii:
I read it bro... The subject is bidemi not sola I know it said sola also gave birth around last month But they showed only sola with new born .. That's bad journalism
I wonder oh
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by Btruth: 9:46am On May 28, 2019
Congratulations Bidemi. Olorun a baa woo ooo.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by yunnyp(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2019
Tundemanias:
Welcoming a child into the world is a very joyful feeling for couples and their well-wishers. This is understandable seeing as giving birth is not an easy feat.

Nollywood actress, Bidemi Kosoko, has welcomed a child into the world. Friends and well-wishers of the Yoruba film star took to social media to share the good news.

Bidemi and her partner welcomed their first child, a baby boy, to the joy of fans and the new born is no doubt a great addition to the Kosoko family.

Recall that Bidemi's older sister, Sola Kosoko, also gave birth to her second child five years after her first daughter on April 13, 2019.

The actresses who happen to be the daughter of veteran actor Jide Kosoko have no doubt made him a grandfather of many.

https://maniagist.com/2019/05/28/nollywood-actress-bidemi-kosoko-welcomes-first-child/

The Images shows Shola not Bidemi

Blogger want Burger
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2019
toggy:
Congratulations! Flash baby.
lolz
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by rockstar27(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2019
congrats!!!

ONE DAY, PEOPLE WILL CONGRATULATE ME ON MY OWN NEW BABY... IF U WISH URSELF SAME THING HELP ME TO SAY AMEN
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by ifeolamide00(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2019
this is shola kosoko not Bidemi
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by Carlyboi(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2019
Remembered this Bidemi and her childishness in lasu then lol another Kosoko child on the way I guess @Adekunle
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 3:28pm On May 28, 2019
Tundemanias:
Welcoming a child into the world is a very joyful feeling for couples and their well-wishers. This is understandable seeing as giving birth is not an easy feat.

Nollywood actress, Bidemi Kosoko, has welcomed a child into the world. Friends and well-wishers of the Yoruba film star took to social media to share the good news.

Bidemi and her partner welcomed their first child, a baby boy, to the joy of fans and the new born is no doubt a great addition to the Kosoko family.

Recall that Bidemi's older sister, Sola Kosoko, also gave birth to her second child five years after her first daughter on April 13, 2019.

The actresses who happen to be the daughter of veteran actor Jide Kosoko have no doubt made him a grandfather of many.

https://maniagist.com/2019/05/28/nollywood-actress-bidemi-kosoko-welcomes-first-child/

Why post Sola's picture instead of Bidemi
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2019
Is that Bidemi shocked truly makeup can give someone a false identity cool
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by stilldappy(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2019
Congrats abidemi omo kosoko
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Welcomes First Child (photos) by abeeceebee: 11:05am On May 29, 2019
Sirpaul:
learn to read next time.... don't just rush to coment.. good day
Still, nothing justifies what you did. How can you put image of Shola Kosoko when the subject heafing reads Bidemi Kosoko? Do you want to confuse the readers, especially those who cannot differentiate between the two?. Please note that in communication,
accuracy, concise and precise to mention few are key ingredients.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erica Was My Girlfriend - Kiddwaya / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara / Omotola 40th Birthday: Igbinedion, Dangote, Elumelu, Momodu, The Idibias, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.