Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) (22432 Views)

Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / My Brother Wife Pour Him Hot Water, Sister Share Before & After Pictures. PHOTOS / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Chelsea82: 6:48am On May 28, 2019
Imagine this is your child and you see this leaked video. What would you do?

The video footage of a teacher is currently trending online because of his act to one of her student.

In the video, it seems the student lost focus and when the teacher find out the student is not concentrating she slapped him on the head.

The slap she give the student causes follow student to shout, because she slapped the student very hard on his head.

Like I ask, Imagine this is your child and you see this leaked video. What would you do?

Some said the this type of slap on the head will do a factory reset on his brain.

Me myself i feel the slap on the student!

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/teacher-resets-her-students-brain-by.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Chelsea82: 6:48am On May 28, 2019
This is real factory reset, the slap enter well.
See reactions, Watch Video HERE

3 Shares

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Chelsea82: 6:55am On May 28, 2019
More reactions here, Watch Video HERE

What would you do? Watch Video after cut., drop your comments.

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by gulfer: 7:07am On May 28, 2019
The spirits (Chelsea gin) followers are the only ones seeing this angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Auxtin85(m): 7:14am On May 28, 2019
Chelsea82:
Teacher Slap Her Student On The Head

Na so you dey do am before, you go remove clothes enter market
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by DabuIIIT: 7:39am On May 28, 2019
Who mess o,na Ojo. Ojo say,na teacher. Teacher say,....

grin
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Junkie1: 10:38am On May 28, 2019
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by tstx(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2019
Okay

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Woodrower: 10:38am On May 28, 2019
[ote]
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Richdad50(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:39am On May 28, 2019
cheesy
But no,I don't support it

1 Like

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Epique: 10:40am On May 28, 2019
I thought teachers were restrained from hitting their students.
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Damilolae20: 10:41am On May 28, 2019
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 3rd of june, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Intense Marathon Practical Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Pavore9: 10:41am On May 28, 2019
Releasing her frustration on the student.

If the boy's parents are smart enough, they get her sued so that by the time she and family raises funds to pay for damages, her method of dealing with students would change.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Sirpaul(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2019
my heart shake

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by NobleAngell(f): 10:43am On May 28, 2019
I don't blame schools that put CCTVs in classes. Its because of brain resetters like this.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2019
Growing up, I have received more and I no die

1 Like

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by iamjavadem(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2019
But if was a male teacher that hit a female student like that now all these hypocrites won’t be shouting reset. Nigerians and double standards.

7 Likes

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by wolesmile(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2019
Spare the rod. Spoil the child.

Those days, we knew what discipline is.
Children nowadays are rotten.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by holuwajobar(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2019
Imagine such headline in a top forum!!!

Nairaland has lost it

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Pavarottii(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2019
This one na small na.
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by specie103(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2019
After the slap the brain go be like...

Network searching......
Network searching......
Network searching......

Brain registration failed grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Victorisoni3(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2019
I see you yourself feel it too

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by Alexanity(m): 11:19am On May 28, 2019
Can Someone help me confirm whether the slap was on a cone head or Igbo, but anyway do slaps care if you are cone head or Igbo but verify the head though
Re: Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) by funsho75(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2019
From all this comments i now see why kids are like this recently...

No body cares about what d boy did...

From the look the is singing and maybe saying F words

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court / Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos / Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.