Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun (22427 Views)

Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) / Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Letenwam: 6:34am On Aug 25, 2018
A drunk policeman identified simply as Ola SARS, who turned up for a party organised on Thursday to mark Sallah celebration at Transformer Bus Stop, Adiyan, in Ogun State, reportedly shot his friend to death.

The deceased,  36-year-old Ayinde aka Aye, and the drunk policeman were invited to the party organized by the father of the youth leader of the community popularly known as Azeez Terror. It was gathered that by 7pm, Ola SARS who serves in Abuja began misbehaving under the influence of alcohol. He reportedly shot into the air intermittently and refused to yield to cautions by other guests. He wanted to pull the stunt again when a bullet struck Ayinde in the chest.

While Azeez Terror, his father and the policeman fled the scene, Punch's correspondent gathered that the father of two was rushed to a hospital, where he died. Youths of the community reportedly staged a protest which caused pandemonium in the neighbourhood, and it took the intervention of the police to restore normalcy.

Speaking on the incident, a resident of the area, Bidemi said;

“It was Azeez Terror’s father that organised the party for Sallah celebration. It is a yearly event. The youth leader invited his friends including Ola SARS and Ayinde. I learnt Ola SARS works in Abuja. The party commenced in the afternoon and there was no issue until around 7pm.

“He started shooting into the air after he became drunk. Nobody provoked him. As he wanted to fire another shot into the air, he misfired and shot Ayinde in the chest. He bled profusely and was rushed to the hospital. He died shortly afterwards.

“As I speak with you, Azeez Terror, his father and the killer policeman are still at large. It was very sad. The deceased was an estate agent and had two kids. His wife has been inconsolable since yesterday (Thursday).”

https://lailasnews.com/drunk-policeman-kills-friend-during-sallah-celebration-in-ogun/

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by walosky(m): 6:38am On Aug 25, 2018
#ENDSARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Shelumiel: 6:44am On Aug 25, 2018
Moral of this story : the police is not your friend .

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Karlovich: 6:44am On Aug 25, 2018
Transmission of bullets is their job function, the zoogerian police need to be issuing these blockheads plastic bullets, they don't deserve to handle a gun even with rubber bullet on it, silly individuals

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Exwizard: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2018
Fellow nairalanders pls Ogun state needs our prayers..... Always appearing in every bad news

5 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by sotall(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Azeez Terror

Ola Sars

You saw these names were in the party and you still attended..

Is your brain paining you?

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Aldebaran(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2018

That's what happens when an ALCOHOL jam a Power -Drunk Nigerian Police...

Serving water would have prevented that ...
angry

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by moscobabs(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Do we even need Police in Nigeria again?

My cousin brother was killed by SARS two days ago in Iwo, then this policeman too killed again?

Are Nigeria police cursed? Who employed these illiterates to Police?

6 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Realname: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
If buhari actually gave a microscopic fùck about Nigeria things wouldn't be this bad

And he wants you all to vote him next year? Oh now he suddenly gives a triple fùck because he has realized that people are just dissatisfied enough not to re-elect him?

To hell with that

4 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Yinxies(f): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
See gone in sallah day[font= shocked
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by holuphisayor(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
ogun or osun which one?
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by froshsteve(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
OlaSars
And some still believe Police is your friend

7 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by BruncleZuma: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
This is serious.
May God rest his soul and comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by oneclickng: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Exwizard:
Fellow nairalanders pls Ogun state needs our prayers..... Always appearing in every bad news
what is the meaning of Ogun in Yoruba language?

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Nwodosis(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by oneclickng: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
And they didn't kill the killer? Kai, let him try it in Aba or Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by IMASTEX: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Shelumiel:
Moral of this story : the police is not your friend .
Abi oh.

Anyways, it is a sad one
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Thebwoy: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Who is to be blamed
Buali?
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Thebwoy: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
oneclickng:

They go put tYre for d pesn head b4 u go even get time write the post or snap pics

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by eleojo23: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
I thought guns have safety lock?

It seems our policemen don't know how to use it. sad
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Btruth: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
#ENDSARS ...,.now!
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sars again
Nawa
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
oneclickng:
Yeye
Empty chest beating all the time.
Didn’t a news hit fp about some soldiers massacring some people around the east?
What did you do to the soldiers

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by excomarow(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Why b say police story no dey ever good. Tah!

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Omeokachie: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ask Oshi-omoh-OLE to react to this story and he would go like...'I blame Saraki for not handing over the Senate crown, so our policemen now get drunk'.

Ask Buhari...'I blame the last administration for leaving us with empty treasury which would have prevwnted our officers from getting drunk'.

Ask Tinubu...'If PDP had not mismanaged the country, Buhari would have been able to stop policemen from shooting people'.

Ask Osinbajo...'N500tr was looted by the PDP hence policemen now get drunk from the trauma'.

Ask Okorocha...'my people my people...Buhari have said it all. I am the best person to take over from Buhari'.

Ask Omo Agege...'I don't know why they asked my boys to release the maze. If not, police would have been drinking red wine instead of shekpe'.

A party of incompetent clowns grin

11 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Mankosi: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Too bad
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Naija2mumu(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
moscobabs:
Do we even need Police in Nigeria again?

My cousin brother was killed by SARS two days ago in Iwo, then this policeman too killed again?

Are Nigeria police cursed? Who employed these illiterates to Police?
take heart bro
Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Macopol01(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Like for sars and share for soldier

1 Share

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Nwodosis(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Never knew Moslems celebrate with alcohol, I thought they abhor alcohol.

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
What else is expected at a gathering of miscreants and hoodlums.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) / Blackmailers Who Recorded Timothy Owoeye Nude Video Dragged To Court / Soldiers Pay ₦42k Each For Uniforms, Boots - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.