Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Exxonmobil Financial Analyst - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Exxonmobil Financial Analyst (1108 Views)

14,000 Exxonmobil Staff To Lose Jobs Over Dwindling Oil Demand / Dismissed Exxonmobil Staff Protest Non-Payment Despite Supreme Court Judgement / Exxonmobil Faults Picketing Of Its Offices By Former Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxonmobil Financial Analyst by odelegate(m): 6:57am On May 28, 2019
Good morning fam?

I got the below mail from ExxonMobil over the weekend, please who can help with useful info as to how to best prepare myself for the test?

"
We refer to your application for the Financial Analyst position in our organization, and hereby inform you that you have been shortlisted to participate in our Aptitude Test which form part of our selection process. The test will be administered by Dragnet Solutions Limited. More details will provided by Dragnet shortly.

You are reminded that the required qualification to participate in this recruitment activity is as stated on our adverts of February 27 & 28, 2019 and as listed below:

Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any discipline. Non Accounting or Business Studies related degree requires professional qualification or strong Finance or Accounting experience
Relevant professional certificates
NYSC discharge or exemption certificate

Only candidates with ALL the qualifications listed above, with proof of completion, will be tested.

Please also note that for this recruitment activity, candidates will be responsible for their travel and accommodation expenses.

Should you require further clarification, kindly contact us ..."

I can be reached through my email odelcov@yahoo.com

Thank you fam
Re: Exxonmobil Financial Analyst by Afeezcality: 10:29am On May 28, 2019
I also got the invite too but I responded late beyond 9am as I got to know of the email late. I still chose my preferred location though past the deadline. I just hope I get considered. It's funny the mail was sent in a week end and people are expected to respond before 9 am on Monday. Anyways have you received location and time for the test?
Re: Exxonmobil Financial Analyst by Dsquared07: 12:09pm On May 28, 2019
Dears,

I got the same invite.

Please any house member that have written the financial analyst test in recent time should help with the nature of the test.
Re: Exxonmobil Financial Analyst by Afeezcality: 4:42pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Exxonmobil Financial Analyst by odelegate(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2019
Afeezcality:
I also got the invite too but I responded late beyond 9am as I got to know of the email late. I still chose my preferred location though past the deadline. I just hope I get considered. It's funny the mail was sent in a week end and people are expected to respond before 9 am on Monday. Anyways have you received location and time for the test?

I am yet to receive a mail from dragnet though.

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Financial Analyst by odelegate(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Financial Analyst by Afeezcality: 2:33pm On May 30, 2019
Has anyone gotten the invite?
Re: Exxonmobil Financial Analyst by Afeezcality: 10:26am On May 31, 2019
odelegate:

Thanks boss
Any news?
Re: Exxonmobil Financial Analyst by odelegate(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2019
Afeezcality:
Any news?

Yes boss, I got the invite for the test this evening

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil Financial Analyst by Appswheel(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2019
Get dragnet Past Questions and Answers and ExxonMobil Job Test Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

(1) (Reply)

Is Medicine And Surgery As Lucrative As It Seems / We Are Hiring - Employment Opportunities For Content Writers / Who Knows About Geographic Information Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.