Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,045 members, 7,863,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Man Kills Wife, Son, Commits Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Wife, Son, Commits Suicide (373 Views)

Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Wife, Son, Commits Suicide by arinze198(m): 6:58am On May 28, 2019
Police operatives from the Homicide Department of SCIID, Yaba, Lagos, have commenced investigation into the circumstances that led to the dastardly act by a man who reportedly killed his wife and son before hanging himself in Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened in Ikorodu area of Lagos where the victims reside and the act was committed over an undisclosed reason.

Indeed the residents of Aga, a Lagos suburb in Ikorodu area of the state, are yet to recover from the rude shock of the death of one of their neighbours who allegedly killed his wife and son before he reportedly hanged himself.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/man-kills-wife-son-commits-suicide/

Re: Man Kills Wife, Son, Commits Suicide by superlanny(m): 7:04am On May 28, 2019
Re: Man Kills Wife, Son, Commits Suicide by donbachi(m): 7:05am On May 28, 2019
Airborne disease
Re: Man Kills Wife, Son, Commits Suicide by bewla(m): 7:26am On May 28, 2019
donbachi:
Airborne disease
odd

(1) (Reply)

Hooker Seizes The Property Of A Client Who Slept With Her Without Paying / I’ve Capacity To Hack Into Any Bank Account – Footballer / Bribery: DSS Gave Me Money I Gave Lawan – Otedola Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.