Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves (35214 Views)

Tell Us What You’re Doing Right In Ogun – PDP Chieftain Slams Abiodun / S E & S S SHALL HOLD NNAMDI KANU UTTERANCES RESPONSIBLE FOR HARM TO IGBO / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves by HarryDuce(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2019
desiredhome:

So who is to blame for the lack of development/high poverty rate in the area?
I could ask you the same thing. Who is to blame for the lack of development in the country?
Re: Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 28, 2019
DabuIIIT:
Evil structure,we know you never cared.
You are only interested in their crude oil.
CONTINUE CRY FOWL WITH YOUR RIDICUL MENTALITY
Re: Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 28, 2019
Moventist:
Useless Satanic Jahadist
AQ IS WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE
Re: Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves by DabuIIIT: 4:04pm On May 28, 2019
Oizatobad:
CONTINUE CRY FOWL WITH YOUR RIDICUL MENTALITY

Illiterate

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves by DabuIIIT: 4:05pm On May 28, 2019
desiredhome:

This one brain don knock grin cheesy cheesy, your oil have brought more harm than good to you, take it or live it, all thanks to you and your greedy leaders tongue tongue tongue

Mallam kabuki

grin
Re: Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves by desiredhome: 5:15pm On May 28, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Mallam kabuki

grin
See this olodo, so anybody pointing out your criminal activities is a malam abi? such a low brain,
continue, las las malams are still ruling you,
See what your greed/selfishness have caused you tongue tongue
Re: Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves by DabuIIIT: 6:11pm On May 28, 2019
desiredhome:

See this olodo, so anybody pointing out your criminal activities is a malam abi? such a low brain,
continue, las las malams are still ruling you,
See what your greed/selfishness have caused you tongue tongue

Da'lla,yua cows need ya attention

grin
Re: Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves by desiredhome: 6:21pm On May 28, 2019
HarryDuce:
I could ask you the same thing. Who is to blame for the lack of development in the country?
If you ask me.....na who I go ask?......

Who is to blame?
1. Blame the system that is still operating on military constitution.
2. Blame the tribalism and religion that have divided us instead of uniting us.
3. Blame the leaders of the Region that have converted the development money to their private pockets and have also neglected the region despite the huge amount coming in monthly/yearly.
4. Blame the people especially the youth of the region that have supported the leaders because they are also aspiring to be like them.
5. Blame the high level of greed in that region that have made them not to love themselves but are so selfish.

You can add
Re: Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves by desiredhome: 6:24pm On May 28, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Da'lla,yua cows need ya attention

grin
And you are still a slave to the cows owners abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your mumu go last forever
Re: Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves by DabuIIIT: 7:04pm On May 28, 2019
desiredhome:

And you are still a slave to the cows owners abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your mumu go last forever

Cattle rearing zombie
grin
Re: Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves by desiredhome: 7:08pm On May 28, 2019
DabuIIIT:

Cattle rearing zombie
grin
Dem go cry dem go tire, I go tell dem say I stubborn pass them grin grin grin
Cattle rearer slave/zombie tongue tongue
Re: Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves by HarryDuce(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2019
desiredhome:

If you ask me.....na who I go ask?......

Who is to blame?
1. Blame the system that is still operating on military constitution.
2. Blame the tribalism and religion that have divided us instead of uniting us.
3. Blame the leaders of the Region that have converted the development money to their private pockets and have also neglected the region despite the huge amount coming in monthly/yearly.
4. Blame the people especially the youth of the region that have supported the leaders because they are also aspiring to be like them.
5. Blame the high level of greed in that region that have made them not to love themselves but are so selfish.

You can add
All these things are not peculiar to any region. When people talk about the South South, you would think their respective states are better in anyway. Isn't illegal mining plaguing some of the states in the North, West and East? Maybe those minerals are not quick money like crude oil attention it not given to them? You need to face reality bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves by DabuIIIT: 9:25pm On May 28, 2019
desiredhome:

Dem go cry dem go tire, I go tell dem say I stubborn pass them grin grin grin
Cattle rearer slave/zombie

Kabuki

grin
Re: Buhari To South-south: You’re Doing Harm To Yourselves by BiafraIsFree: 10:01pm On May 28, 2019
Look for a nearest IPOB branches and join for your freedom. Niger Delta is a British codename to look your Biafra wealth.

I am not a Niger Delta, I am indigenous person of Biafra. So are you.
DabuIIIT:

VIVA! VIVA!! VIVA!!!

WITH LOVE FROM YOUR NIGER DELTAN COMRADES

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture) / Ambode Reveals When ‘danfo’ Buses Will Be Out Of Lagos Roads / Fashola Takes Photo With His Heap Of Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.