Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. (5702 Views)

Buhari Is Drinking In Washington While Rome Is Borning / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / This News Coming From Rome Is Extremely Disturbing! Rome Been Taken Over By... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by zapaa: 3:29am On Oct 01, 2010
this shit is Bull

My dad worked in Nigerian Embassy and has returned and the new E-passport was expensive every Nigerian paid same price,

Just bucnh of Nigerians with no money,
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 01, 2010
A group of Nigerians under the umbrella of Nigerian youth movement (N.Y.M) has concluded plans to attack and kill the workers of Nigerian embassy in Rome, based on allegation of corruption. the Nigerians, who said that the embassy is a disgrace to Nigerian nation and citizens all over the world, said citizens of Nigeria will feel better without the embassy.

4 Days later, was the plan carried out?
If yes, can someone give us the details?

Why is it that Nigerian embassies are always packed with rude, obnoxious money hungry workers?
Same cases in London, Italy, Nigeria etc. . .
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by luckyseven: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2010
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack.
« #25 on: September 28, 2010, 06:25 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you live in DC, you have to go to New York to obtain an e-Passport. No machine for DC

Its the same in switzerland,they said they dont have machine and ask us to go to france or germany,which i am postive that they are going to charge more than the usual rate,can someone tell me the kind of country we have?we call ourselve giant of africa and still we cannot arrange anything or put it make things work,just frustrating the efforts of eachother,how can the country develop in this kind of scenerio, corruption has eaten so deep into the fabric of nigeria society that it is cancer that cannot be rid off,no light at the end of tunnel.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by neuro: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2010
agenta999:

nigerians are cowards. according to fela, that is why one person can ride on 1 million people, all nigerian no want die because papa dey for house, mama dey for house, they won build house, army man go slap your face you go dey look like donkey.
yes we are tired of being cowards here in italy, because the thing is becoming so crazy. we want to tell those few criminals(embassador and his boys)  that enough is enough.
    You are probably on the fore front of this revolt, cd u pls brief us on what happened? or has the plan not been executed?
you may kindly inbox me d details, i live in italy also. i would like to protest though I do not subscribe to burning the embassy, & dt does not necessarily translate to cowardice lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by CGKing(m): 2:12am On Oct 02, 2010
If una like make una bomb the embassy with everybody in it. When they built it back again, nonsense will resume like business as usual. Think that will stop Nigerians from been Nigeians? If u really want to see an end to these kind of sh.i.t, strap yourself to a rocket and detonate it.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by eghost247(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2010
Embassy?
Nigerian embassy lol
if not for the epassport
i dont even want to know where the embassy is located
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by unipol(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2010
THE NEWS IS BACK AGAIN
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by unipol(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2010
the october first bombing made the guys to change the formal plan, but atleast some protest was done by nigerians in rome
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by redsun(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2010
Nigerian disease does not stop by being abroad.Nigerian embassies abroad are all representative of d rogue nigerian government at home.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by unipol(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2010
i will soon publish the protest by nigerian at the front of the embassy's compound.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by seanet02: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2010
who cares if they mutilate them?
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by agenta999(f): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2011
another protest is on the way.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by agenta999(f): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by EzeUche2(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2011
At least Nigerians in the Diaspora are protesting.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by luka1981(m): 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2011
what a useless embassy with useless embassador
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by unipol(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2011
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Rome Is Under Attack. by unipol(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2011
after much protest, the nigerian embassy rome activated a mobile line which you can send your datas to get one year appointment. but are still selling appointment as usual.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Masses Are As Corrupt As Nigerian Politicians (evidence) / Lagos Roads Get Flooded Again! / States Begin Power Distribution In January - NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.