Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Throwback Photo With Rihanna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Throwback Photo With Rihanna (1554 Views)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Hannah Awolowo's Burial Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Throwback Photo With Rihanna by axcerin: 7:44am On May 28, 2019
GistMore.com

Nigerian controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo pictured with Canadian singer, Rihanna at the MMVA's in 2008.

So #Rihanna came to the #MMVA's in 2008 and there was no instagram till 2010. On her way out she gave me her number as she was rushing out. Eventually we caught up on the phone in Australia where she was doing a show. As busy as she was she still had time to call me in Canada from her Australian hotel. Next post the audio Interview.

See more: http://gistmore.com/kemi-olunloyo-shares-cute-throwback-photo-with-rihanna

1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Throwback Photo With Rihanna by axcerin: 7:44am On May 28, 2019

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Throwback Photo With Rihanna by Joshmodest(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2019
This picture has been posted 189 times !!
I remember my favorite lyrics of the song Emotionless off Drake's Scorpion album ...
"I know a girl who takes pictures from places she's flown , and post it later to make it look like she's still on the go "...
Davido should try apologize to kemi , she's challenging him with this pictures , she has seen Rihanna , Kanye West ,Drake and Kim k ...has Davido seen anyone of them ? No !
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Throwback Photo With Rihanna by Deomovies: 7:46am On May 28, 2019
For real or photoshopped Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Throwback Photo With Rihanna by biacan(f): 7:51am On May 28, 2019
A day with Riri is worth everything kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Throwback Photo With Rihanna by donbachi(m): 7:54am On May 28, 2019
Kemikaze
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Throwback Photo With Rihanna by ajokebelle(f): 7:56am On May 28, 2019
So rihanna is now a Canadian... Awon bloggers yi shaa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Throwback Photo With Rihanna by Birdeyeview: 8:05am On May 28, 2019
biacan:
A day with Riri is worth everything kiss kiss kiss
see your life. Idolizing your fellow human. Shame

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Throwback Photo With Rihanna by Birdeyeview: 8:07am On May 28, 2019
ajokebelle:
So rihanna is now a Canadian... Awon bloggers yi shaa
so it is that difficult for you to read and understand just a short note. E pele MA!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Throwback Photo With Rihanna by ajokebelle(f): 8:11am On May 28, 2019
Birdeyeview:
so it is that difficult for you to read and understand just a short note. E pele MA!

You definitely have no idea what you wrote.
It's obvious it's you that can't comprehend...... uncle blogger.

Is Rihanna from Canada?
Little research you can't make.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Throwback Photo With Rihanna by Birdeyeview: 8:15am On May 28, 2019
ajokebelle:

You definitely have no idea what you wrote.
It's obvious it's you that can't comprehend...... uncle blogger.

Is Rihanna from Canada?
Little research you can't make.
Keep quite abeg. Olodo like you. Because i resemble blogger ba
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Throwback Photo With Rihanna by bewla(m): 8:21am On May 28, 2019
the po
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Throwback Photo With Rihanna by Sammyolis: 9:15am On May 28, 2019
I we not say anything

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Drops A Good News / Davido Shares Baby Bump Picture Of Chioma, Reveals The Sex Of Their Child / 6 Nigerian Celebrities With Stretch Marks Who Don’t Give A F*ck (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.