Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Davido Shares Baby Bump Picture Of Chioma, Reveals The Sex Of Their Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Baby Bump Picture Of Chioma, Reveals The Sex Of Their Child (1563 Views)

Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband / Chioma Reveals The Love She Is Getting On Behalf Of Davido Is Overwhelming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shares Baby Bump Picture Of Chioma, Reveals The Sex Of Their Child by shalomekelaka: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2019
Davido Shares Baby Bump Picture Of Chioma, Reveals The Sex Of Their Child...click link to see photo https://www.247nnu.ng/2019/09/davido-dishing-out-goals-as-he-shares.html

(1) (Reply)

"I Am A Better Tacha": Disqualified BBNaija Housemate, Tacha, Says In New Video / 6 Nigerian Celebrities With Stretch Marks Who Don’t Give A F*ck (photos) / FBI Or Interpol Already Know Me, Stop Tagging Them On My Page- Mompha Slams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.