Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband (30452 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by maynation(f): 11:45am On May 28, 2019
Malawian:

If that were so, it is because Igbo girls can beat up Yoruba men to a pulp if fight starts, afterall, Yoruba women already do that and Igbo girls will beat up Yoruba girls hands down.

I can not pick any sense from this.
No insult intended, please reframe your sentences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by BrownRoofRep: 11:47am On May 28, 2019
maynation:
This is why Igbo girls prefer Yoruba men.
These guys are beasts.

Come and ask my Igbo neighbors.

Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2019
maynation:
These guys are beasts.

Dont make me laugh!
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by Nobody: 11:48am On May 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Disadvantages of marrying a narcissist. The guy is simply stupido, a fool like him cannot stand his fellow man o.

Women should start buying taser, with 8k you've gotten one from jumia.

No wahala, na to go find correct plank take plank sense into her head. Anyways, i dont support domestic violence of any sort
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by luminouz(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2019
maynation:
These guys are beasts.

Ur Igbo neighbours in ajegunle abi?
We have seen you...now stop the stereotype!

HBD BTW!
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by luminouz(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2019
Lovelyn451:
He even has tattoos, no 1 sign of irresponsibility....Allah kyaye
C'mon,dont be like that....I gat tattoos but I'm a good guy,I just love them grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by pretty16(f): 11:57am On May 28, 2019
I hope she doesn't go back to him if he comes begging. He will definitely kill her for sure, if he can beat her into coma while being pregnant, imagine when she is not. I don't care how a woman provokes you, but u should be able to walk off the anger, no matter what. Not even with a pregnant woman, cos they get easily irritated in that condition. Better walk away while you have your life. A lot of women have died in the hands of Men like this.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by macello4(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2019
davodyguy:
Beast of a husband.

As a married man, I know women can be very annoying and can act silly (same for men) but you should have spared her for the sake of the unborn child and the risk involved. His stupid action can lead to the death of two living souls.

My wife got me upset while she was pregnant even when in Labour, she insulted me alot, but i couldn't do anything
Realy? Ur wife insult u and do nothing clap for ur self, u most be a very weak husband. What sort of wife will fight her husband because he slap her? The animal of a wife should have consider her situation Befor fighting her husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by obowunmi(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2019
You know she ain't leaving him.
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by Emyjeze(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2019
woleabayo:
am short of words..................pregnant lady for that matter ....he must be an he goat.
truly an he goat

Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by maynation(f): 12:00pm On May 28, 2019
luminouz:
Ur Igbo neighbours in ajegunle abi? We have seen you...now stop the stereotype!

HBD BTW!
Yeah.. My neighbors in the worst creek in Lagos.
Thanks for the wish anyways.
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by luminouz(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2019
pretty16:
I hope she doesn't go back to him if he comes begging. He will definitely kill her for sure, if he can beat her into coma while being pregnant, imagine when she is not. I don't care how a woman provokes you, but u should be able to walk off the anger, no matter what. Not even with a pregnant woman, cos they get easily irritated in that condition. Better walk away while you have your life. A lot of women have died in the hands of Men like this.

Wait..wait..wait...dafuq u on about? The man should walk off the anger,no matter what Have u ever been provoked in ur life at all?
I get the pregnant part of the story,so I can excuse her excesses that period
Why would a woman provoke the man at first? She has been beaten before and she knew what he could do yet she still provoked him? U think all men can withstand being provoked? Some are emotionally weak.
Domestic violence is bad on all fronts dou!
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by luminouz(m): 12:02pm On May 28, 2019
maynation:

Yeah.. My neighbors in the worst creek in Lagos.

Thanks for the wish anyways.
Lol...uwc...I'm may born too...
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by maynation(f): 12:03pm On May 28, 2019
luminouz:
Lol...uwc...I'm may born too...
May 41?
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by luminouz(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2019
maynation:

May 41?
Lol...before urs...
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by XklusivGistBlog(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2019
They rather die there than leave
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by Chrysz(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2019
biacan:
Nigerian men are heartless
Your brain should have told you that "some men" not all. you cant just generalized like that ma.
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by ABCthings: 12:11pm On May 28, 2019
Chrysz:
Your brain should have told you that "some men" not all. you cant just generalized like that ma.
tell her.
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by Lovelyn451(f): 12:12pm On May 28, 2019
luminouz:

C'mon,dont be like that....I gat tattoos but I'm a good guy,I just love them grin
even if you're Jesus Christ with a tattoo or piercing, l will reject you in Jesus name....you're irresponsible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by wildikeman(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2019
Let me guess the guy if from imo state... My children and siblings will NEVER marry an igbo person... Very eicked beings... Most especially IMBAISE... bloody people
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by luminouz(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2019
Lovelyn451:
even if you're Jesus Christ with a tattoo or piercing, l will reject you in Jesus name....you're irresponsible
Babe, dont be like that, at least get to know me first...
Dont judge a book by its cover na... grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by Obason22(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2019
U just ranting for nothing cos I cannot believe u until i hear both side story. So keep mouth shut
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by Lovelyn451(f): 12:24pm On May 28, 2019
luminouz:

Babe, dont be like that, at least get to know me first...
Dont judge a book by its cover na... grin
everything to know abt u is on ur tattoo(s), except I chose to be dumb and just overlook which I won't do

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by fajob: 12:26pm On May 28, 2019
biacan:
how many you don sleep with to know they are all ?
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 28, 2019
biacan:
yes we are,but Nigerian women are wayward.
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by emmyjeff19: 12:42pm On May 28, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBNu2r-MPrI
LOVE IS BLIND....BEATING WILL OPEN YOUR EYES

Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by ipain: 12:50pm On May 28, 2019
Auxtin85:
Sorry, you dated him and should have known the kind of man he is before marriage.

But also watch your mouth madam pregnant woman, some women don’t want to hear the word husband’s relatives
they always like bad boys. me i no dey pity them o.
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by LajaLaba: 12:52pm On May 28, 2019
macello4:
Realy? Ur wife insult u and do nothing clap for ur self, u most be a very weak husband. What sort of wife will fight her husband because he slap her? The animal of a wife should have consider her situation Befor fighting her husband.
grin what's this toddler saying for Christ sake!
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by macello4(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2019
LajaLaba:
grin what's this toddler saying for Christ sake!

Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by luminouz(m): 12:59pm On May 28, 2019
Lovelyn451:
everything to know abt u is on ur tattoo(s), except I chose to be dumb and just overlook which I won't do
The tattoo is not about something evil na... Butterfly,flowers, angel...that sorta thing...
My point is,I'm more than my tattoo. Get to know me first!!! grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by Malawian(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2019
maynation:

I can not pick any sense from this.
No insult intended, please reframe your sentences.

That's why i am an Elder. I speak in parables wink wink
Re: Pregnant Lady Wakes Up From Coma After Being Battered By Husband by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:03pm On May 28, 2019
SIRTee15:

See the nonsense coming out of the mouth of a fellow lady...
It's like u related to the guy...
For u to support that animal who feels the best way to put a pregnant lady in place is to beat her into coma...
Dont worry, what goes around comes around...
Iranu....
Donstan is a male cheesy not a female.
He is fond of posting rubbish no need to take him serious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Police Arrests Cultists For Armed Robbery, Recovers 10 Cars (photo) / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ogbomoso (Photo) / UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.