Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo (30454 Views)

Imo Undergraduate Stabs FUTO Student To Death / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / LAUTECH Undergraduate Stabs Boyfriend To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by NaijaCover(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2023
Men of the Edo State Police Command have arrested a 24-year-old final-year student of the University of Port Harcourt, Victor Ochonogor, for allegedly stabbing his girlfriend, Success Regha, to death on Monday.

Ochonogor, a student of Applied and Industrial Chemistry, reportedly committed the offence at 10, Osahon Street, Ogheghe Quarters, off Sapele Road, Benin City.

He and his late girlfriend were said to have locked themselves inside the house when the violence broke out and started stabbing each other.

The state Commissioner of Police, Muhammed Dankwara, who disclosed this at a press conference on Tuesday in Benin, said the suspect’s landlord, Emmanuel Momoh, reported the case to the police.

Ochonogor was said to have stabbed the deceased in the neck and chest with a knife.

The suspect told journalists that he had been dating his late girlfriend for three years, adding that she came from Asaba to Benin to visit him and while they were together, she accused him of being a kidnapper and he was angered by the accusation.

I have been dating her for three years now and she accused me of being a kidnapper. I asked her why she was accusing me of being a kidnapper,” he said.

Also, one Etinosa Omoregie attached to the Nigeria Hunters and Forest Security Service was paraded before journalists for alleged murder.

The suspect, the police boss said, reportedly shot one Eric, who was rushed to a hospital and died.

Other suspects arrested by the police include one Efosa Osayande, 31, for allegedly releasing the nude picture of his ex-girlfriend to the public as well as Friday Igberase for rape.

Source: https://punchng.com/uniport-undergraduate-stabs-girlfriend-to-death-in-edo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by NaijaCover(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2023
Another Terrible Bad News, From EDO STATE

Don't Forget, Bring This BAD NEWS

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by talented321: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2023
And he look unkept..
if she call u a kidnapper why not let her go or does she have evidence to harm you..
Oga ur story no clear or are you true true a kidnapper?...
If the relationship is boring the next thing is to let her go.. I can't waste my precious life because of one woman when i know i have others waiting in the line....
Young woman rip....

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2023
Wahala no dey too much lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by LivingTribunal: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2023
Shebi It's better to be a killer than be accused of being a kidnapper

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Pierocash(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2023
Why did you put" uniport undergraduate" as the caption?

Simply put young man stabbed his girlfriend to death. Which one be uniport undergraduate?

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by NaijaCover(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2023
talented321:
And Bad News

See More Bad News @ www.. com

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by GanagiBitrus: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2023
So your girlfriend accused you of being a Kidnapper and you got angry and killed her?
You are worse than a Kidnapper.

A Clear Conscience Fears No Accusation

21 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by talented321: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2023
post=125459963:

See More Bad News @ www.. com
But why u dey quote me... Do you want to bla weed..
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2023
It is said that people with lower intelligence would resort to violence as a means of redress, keep emotions aside and apply logic, not the opposite. Undergraduate would graduate in prison now lipsrsealed

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Jennyclay(f): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2023
Oh No!! Not again sad.

Rip to the departed soul sad

Nigerian men can’t go a day without displaying their animalistic behavior sad.

The police should carry out a thorough investigation and ensure this animal is sentenced to death because I’m very sure the animal raped and stabbed her to death.

Honestly, I hate men.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by NaijaCover(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2023
talented321:
But why u dey quote me... Do you want to bla weed..

Don't you love Bad News Publication?

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by talented321: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
You see ya life...
post=125460199:

Don't you love Bad News Publication?

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by NaijaCover(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
talented321:
You see ya life...

Na Where, Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooooo

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by talented321: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2023
Okay'' as far the bad news dey put food ur table no wahala...
post=125460354:

Na Where, Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooooo
me na my weed i dey bla like this' because na that one dey give me inspiration...
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by crossfm: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
You see once you notice red flags in a relationship pls quite.

Toxic relationship is something everyone should run from.

It baffles me how people stay put in an abusive relationship. Anyways,birds of a feather flock together.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by success1smyn(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Why
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Antoeni(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Yahoo Ritualist On Colos

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Houseofglam7(f): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2023
Here we go again
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by madridguy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Reality3080: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2023
Please I want to advise everyone reading this not to ever ever ever buy used phone in Nigeria ooo, one boy bought a used android phone last month around my shop… he didn’t even know he bought a stolen phone, 2 days ago naim police just come carry d guy ooo, we think say na small thing on reaching d station today

The man they stole d phone from made it clear the thieves came with a gun n they robbed him of others things, person wey sell phone for an don japa

Him parents don cry tire police n d man no gree dem sha don arrange court session for the guy tomorrow dem don charge am for arm robbery n 4 other offenses

Lawyer wey we consult talk say the case na minimum of 6 months if the judge is lenient n max 15 years

Guys please b careful out there

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by obembet(f): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
post=125459845:
Another Terrible Bad News, From EDO STATE

Don't Forget, Bring This BAD NEWS

Why always u

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Ara21(f): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
What can I say
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Likitah1: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kai
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Chinjo2: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Na wa o. Killings everywhere.
The frustration is just too much.
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by tonididdy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Edo ni mosë
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by duro4chang(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
LivingTribunal:
It's better to be a killer than be accused of being a kidnapper
You are not serious
Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by BoldBrainz(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
Okay.
More oxygen for the living.
Moving on...

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo by Exceed15: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2023
This guy own is completely and entirely finished.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revisiting The Clifford Orji Story, The alledged cannibal / UNIPORT Graduate Waiting For NYSC Shot Dead By Policemen (Photos) / Kishore Aman: Nigerian Arrested In India For Selling Drugs To Bollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.