Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Can We Love Our Local Clubs With Passion We Love Man.u,arsenal & The Rest - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Can We Love Our Local Clubs With Passion We Love Man.u,arsenal & The Rest (916 Views)

See The Top 10 Football Clubs With The Most Official Trophies Ever! / The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History / Clubs With The Funny/Weird Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Love Our Local Clubs With Passion We Love Man.u,arsenal & The Rest by SEA(m): 10:32am On May 05, 2007
I want to ask you foreign football fans in Naija this question, Is it possible to bring back the lost glory to our local football league? Remember those good old days when the likes of Shooting Stars , Leventis United Stationary Stores and co. Can we love our local clubs with passion we love Man.U,Arsenal and co
Re: Can We Love Our Local Clubs With Passion We Love Man.u,arsenal & The Rest by highbury96(m): 11:01am On May 05, 2007
Yes,we can
Our league has to improve first
It will be a better rivary
As each team will have good support
Depending on the number of people within that jurisdiction
Theres no Nigerian supporter of West Ham for instance
In the league,even OUK will have good support
I cant wait for that day
ENYIMBA ENYI
NZOGBU NZOGBU
Re: Can We Love Our Local Clubs With Passion We Love Man.u,arsenal & The Rest by jayjaylux(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2007
Yeah man, that's a good quesion. I'm a fan of 3SC (shooting stars) I do infact I watch nearly all their home matches back then but because of the distance now and the fact that they are relegated.
Re: Can We Love Our Local Clubs With Passion We Love Man.u,arsenal & The Rest by doyin13(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2007
you mean a whole 3sc are relegated
Re: Can We Love Our Local Clubs With Passion We Love Man.u,arsenal & The Rest by georgies(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2007
Any team can drop
When you loose ur focus and motivation
you can drop
Re: Can We Love Our Local Clubs With Passion We Love Man.u,arsenal & The Rest by 9ja4eva: 9:37am On May 14, 2007
I am a fan of Enyimba bt i love Dolphins 2

Looks like dey got relegated too.Its so sad
Re: Can We Love Our Local Clubs With Passion We Love Man.u,arsenal & The Rest by tck2000(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Africa Represent In London Olympic Games 2012 / Victor Moses Scores For Chelsea As Man City Are Eliminated!! / Win N1000 Mtn/glo/etisalat/airtel Airtime ! !! !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.