Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

How Girl Destroyed Her Womb With An Electric Water Heater.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Girl Destroyed Her Womb With An Electric Water Heater.... (1286 Views)

HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Girl Destroyed Her Womb With An Electric Water Heater.... by Born2Breed(f): 9:19am On May 28, 2019
Never Ever heard of the 4th....

CC: Sissy3
CC: dominique
CC: lalasticlala

Re: How Girl Destroyed Her Womb With An Electric Water Heater.... by dingbang(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2019
Tilt to the left and right? Oh my goodness! grin

Satan dey learn work o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Girl Destroyed Her Womb With An Electric Water Heater.... by Skyfornia(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2019
Na waooo! The description is barbaric.

2 Likes

Re: How Girl Destroyed Her Womb With An Electric Water Heater.... by Davash222(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2019
Yoruba stew remains the best for abortion.

1 Like

Re: How Girl Destroyed Her Womb With An Electric Water Heater.... by chiommy123(f): 11:11am On May 28, 2019
You stay at home and do this kind of thing how do you survive it

1 Like

Re: How Girl Destroyed Her Womb With An Electric Water Heater.... by abiolamitodun(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2019
then Ull end up in church looking for miracle

1 Like

Re: How Girl Destroyed Her Womb With An Electric Water Heater.... by dominique(f): 1:00pm On May 28, 2019
Plug a electric boiling ring while inside you and not get electrocuted?
Re: How Girl Destroyed Her Womb With An Electric Water Heater.... by iCauseTrouble: 8:42pm On May 28, 2019
Nairaland girls be forming holy while 80% of them have done this before
Re: How Girl Destroyed Her Womb With An Electric Water Heater.... by PlayerMeji: 10:00pm On May 28, 2019
Wow...

MĂș head is spinning right now. Things a woman go through for a dlck.

I promise to never look at any young woman like she doesn't know what she's doing again!

Wow...

1 Like

Re: How Girl Destroyed Her Womb With An Electric Water Heater.... by ValCon888: 6:18am On May 29, 2019
And one innocent man will marry this walking corpse.
Not knowing she has fried her womb with boiling ring.
What happened to using protection during sex?

1 Like

Re: How Girl Destroyed Her Womb With An Electric Water Heater.... by Trickstreat: 7:43am On May 29, 2019
Boiling ring in the womb plugged to power?
And she is still alive?

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Girl In Bikini Almost Ran Mad After Party In Abuja (video) / Covid 19: Watch As Infected Black Man Tells His Experience And Issues Advice / I Started Working Out, But Erection Is Killing Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.