Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) (30477 Views)

Cee-C Rocks Skinny Jeans As Delta Soap Girl (Photos) / Cee-C Wears Towel In Delta Soap Advert (Photo) / CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) by Skyfornia(m): 5:49pm On May 28, 2019
Alexrayz:

Thier photo album use to be in every guy fantasy room � so pure and Mami waterish

You know the story.. grin
Re: CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) by obxddon(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2019
Mutemenot:
Thank God I stopped using the soap years ago cos I can't afford to see bitter woman like CeeC on any product I use
Jst signed in to like ur comment.
Re: CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) by adeyemi91(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2019
fyneguy:

lol Alex fine pass Ceec? Bros, brands are not blind biko hahahahaha
Who's talking abt Alex.. undecided
Re: CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) by adeyemi91(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2019
Nelly21:

But they didn't, God's grace on Ceec's head made them to choose her. I believe there is a transformer beside your house if you don't like the news
Its obvious you're still a kid.

1 Like

Re: CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) by fyneguy: 3:07am On May 29, 2019
sophiathefirst:

Abeg where ceec reach Alex grin cheesy grin cheesy
Is it in the face, height, ass, straight legs,? abeg where?
Anyway i won't argue blindly with u.

lmao go and ask brands o. Abeg. If to say Alex get candy face, brands for dey chase her.
Re: CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) by sophiathefirst: 8:49am On May 29, 2019
fyneguy:

lmao go and ask brands o. Abeg. If to say Alex get candy face, brands for dey chase her.
Don't worry urself, may be u re not in the knows. You can keep ur delusion granduer to urself. She is not doing community endorsements.
Brands too re chasing Alex.
Well known brands, international brands too and the last time I checked she has worked with many brands more than ceec. From endorsement deals, to paid partnership, to hosting, to modeling, to now acting, from dance, lots of Brands. So I am still wondering the cave u re coming out from. cheesy grin cheesy grin
As a matter of Fact Alex leads she follows as usual.
Re: CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) by fyneguy: 11:58pm On May 30, 2019
sophiathefirst:

Don't worry urself, may be u re not in the knows. You can keep ur delusion granduer to urself. She is not doing community endorsements.
Brands too re chasing Alex.
Well known brands, international brands too and the last time I checked she has worked with many brands more than ceec. From endorsement deals, to paid partnership, to hosting, to modeling, to now acting, from dance, lots of Brands. So I am still wondering the cave u re coming out from. cheesy grin cheesy grin
As a matter of Fact Alex leads she follows as usual.

Ahahahahahaha I like fans like you. The best hypewoman on earth grin grin grin. Even Alex will not say those things you put down grin grin grin

lol You even mentioned acting hahahahaha. What is the title of the movie, maam? Wehdone o.
Re: CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) by sophiathefirst: 8:40pm On May 31, 2019
fyneguy:

Ahahahahahaha I like fans like you. The best hypewoman on earth grin grin grin. Even Alex will not say those things you put down grin grin grin

lol You even mentioned acting hahahahaha. What is the title of the movie, maam? Wehdone o.
You can't dispute because u dont have a counter truth to say. And u know i will burst ur lies.
Alex knows what she has and the power she pulls. She no dey drag her power with anybody. She gallant for there as an influencer and the most loved after the show. U can get angry for the comment though. Truth is bitter my dear. Just a little pinch of the iceberg, if she is not hosting it, They invite Alex for their premiers, they know the influence and hype she got just like kunle did yesterday. Don't push me to open cc yash abeg. Am above that. Do u know about miswanneka and her hair. She thought cc has the crowd they did the hair thing to help her sell out. And she no sell out. When she and her team where shouting sell out, all na lies. That's part of their current quarrel with her and of course her character thing undecided. Ok what of Quickteller, they thought the same thing, but all those no reach Alexandra own, they later came for the real deal. So either they re contended with what she give them or they come for the crowd puller. tongue The truth is bitter my friend. cool
Ayaf finish grin cheesy
Anyway of One of them is "the power of one" movie.
And she is shooting another already. Wait for it. And of course many more to come. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) by Alejobs: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Hails Davido And Sophia Momodu Over Imade's Hair Care Line / New Pictures Of "Omosexy" Omotola Jalade / Nairaland Artistes Whose Songs Have Amassed Over 1000+ Downloads (+PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.