Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB (41123 Views)

Rivers: Impeachment Is Not Military Coup, I Can Never Be Intimidated - Wike / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” - Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB by uchealo(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2019
I hope you came out to vote for Kingsley

EngrKem:
U should v handed over to a younger and vibrant person to run the country.
You are running the country aground.
The oil sector u manage as a minister is not transparent and that sector has recorded losses under u.
Nnpc nepotism is on the highest level favouring the north 70% both in employmnt and appointment.what do u call that?
Nnpc has recorded losses under u.
You are old a can't run nigeria As it is. No matter ur good intentions u can't deliver because u r supposed to be retired and resting. U v observed it urself.
Hand over to Osibanjo or Kingsley Moghalu or Rotimi Amaechi asap.
Mandela wasn't foolish when he did it.
Re: Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 28, 2019
wildikeman:

Haven't you seen GOT... He is a black walker... And we don't have an Arya.... Now i have to leave.. Than live in the lifeless walker's land

LIFELESS ON THE THRONE.

NO ARYA STARKS TO SAVE US.

MANY ARE NOW WALKING DEAD ZONEBs

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB by Front0lane: 5:18pm On May 28, 2019
Everyday I see foolish comment from PDP supports

EngrKem:
The oil sector u manage as a minister is not transparent and that sector has recorded losses under u.

Nnpc nepotism is on the highest level favouring the north 70% both in employmnt and appointment.what do u call that?

Was NNPC recording profit with running 3 refineries aground b4 Buhari came in ?
Anything that does not favor Igbos is not nepotism so stop being foolish as always.

You are old a can't run nigeria As it is. No matter ur good intentions u can't deliver because u r supposed to be retired and resting. U v observed it urself.

He should have handed over to Ebele and many foolish fools you have on your list.

Buhari is yet to die on the seat, Yardua instead of saving his own life ensure that he died there. Obasanjo was older than Buhari when he ruled, I did not see your father wailing foolishly then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB by Salebo: 5:56pm On May 28, 2019
EngrKem:

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB by Salebo: 5:57pm On May 28, 2019
Paperwhite:
Buhari was the Motor Transport Officer(MTO) then @ Ikeja Barracks during the northern counter-coup of July 28-29 1966 involving in the bloodshed that happened therein.

Same man was involved alongside the Col.NV Garba (Then Brigade of Guards Commander), then Lt.Col.Murtala Muhammed, late Lt. Col.Ibrahim Taiwo, Lt.Cols.Shehu Yar'Addua/Ibrahim Babangida/Anthony Ochefu etc to ouster Gen.Yakubu Gowon in the July 29 1976 military coup.

Then comes Buhari's final involvement in the treacherous Dec.31st.1983 military coup that aborted the govt of President Shehu Shagari yet some zombies in this forum claim this tyrannt was never a coup plotter but a democrat Meanwhile, hear the coupist confessing it himself.

Buhari was NEVER involved in the 1983coup...I repeat,NEVER!!!!!!!!

Get your facts right kiddo!
Re: Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB by TemmyT002(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2019
He con resemble 2Face Idibia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB by nextstep(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2019
Yankee101:
Who will grow some balls in the military and give him a taste of his own medicine?
Trouble is that person will simply do the same thing people do when they seize power: become tyrants.

Buhari and his cohorts were the worst thing to happen to this country: coups; countercoups; failure to secure lives of citizens; playing war games in the name of secession; being more concerned with grabbing and holding on to power than in serving their country; stealing money, etc. Being military men, not a single one of them understood how to run a country; how economies work; or how to think of the future. After ruining a potential global powerhouse they will come and call us lazy.

Then they come, laugh, slap each others' backs and talk about how they suffered. Good riddance to this generation of leaders - from Nzeogwu, Buhari, Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Murtala - all of them did irreparable harm to this country from their 20s and 30s, and they are still strangling the country well into their 80s.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB by kophy(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2019
Anybody who claims he doesn't know that God is behind those he loved dearly should just read Nigerian history and closely find out where he has saved this our President several times. Both during his Military career time and the time he becomes democratically elected president. All na war[b][/b] and in all God has really shown that whoever he supports no one can pull him down. BUHARI is God hand work to move Nigeria forward, those who think otherwise has nothing to do.
Re: Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB by biztip: 2:42pm On May 29, 2019
a failure per excellence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st / Dr. Chris Ngige Dances To Zoro's Music At A Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.