Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Girl In Tears As Her Boyfriend Turned Down Her Marriage Proposal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl In Tears As Her Boyfriend Turned Down Her Marriage Proposal (691 Views)

ADVICE IS NEEDED: My Boyfriend Turned Down ¢250k From My Dad For Our Wedding / Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage / Ireti Osayemi Leaves Her Marriage After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl In Tears As Her Boyfriend Turned Down Her Marriage Proposal by NaijaCelebrity: 9:54am On May 28, 2019
Girl in tears as her only boyfriend turned down her marriage proposal at PTI junction, Warri Delta State.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bIQb0AC03w

Source: https://gidifeed.com/girl-in-tears-as-her-boyfriend-turned-down-her-marriage-proposal/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Girl In Tears As Her Boyfriend Turned Down Her Marriage Proposal by axcer: 9:55am On May 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Girl In Tears As Her Boyfriend Turned Down Her Marriage Proposal by MrGidifeed: 10:54am On May 28, 2019
The guy fvck up, why disgrace her in public
Re: Girl In Tears As Her Boyfriend Turned Down Her Marriage Proposal by itegbemie: 11:24am On May 28, 2019
Girls wey no dey hear word.. why this public crap s angryWARNING to my future husband! If you propose to me in public you will not escape this embarrassment. better quitely do am for bathroom.. grin grin
Re: Girl In Tears As Her Boyfriend Turned Down Her Marriage Proposal by MrGidifeed: 11:25am On May 28, 2019
Hmmm

itegbemie:
Girls wey no dey hear word.. why this public crap s angryWARNING to my future husband! If you propose to me in public you will not escape this embarrassment. better quitely do am for bathroom.. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Debota Lawson Completes Her New Appreciates Home / See Cute Baby Photo Shared By Dolapo Osinbajo As She Turns A Year Older Today / Davido And Lyta Set To Release “monalisa Remix”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.