Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding (1424 Views)

How You Can Obtain Your Canadian PR Via The Study Route / Hypothetical Scenario: Canadian Looking To Come To Nigeria. (ministry) / How To Get Your Family Canadian PR Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 10:03am On May 28, 2019
So ladies what option would you chose in this case of a friend at work.
- has a girl he wishes to marry next year ending. Both families have met and all.
- he recently heard about canada express entry and due to the rumours he heard about upcoming elections in canada he decided to pursue it. Every thing is almost set as he passed ielts and has 2 weeks to get his assesment.
- due to the cost involved he wants to include his babe using court marriage only and taking her along.

Issue
Madam says no , he should go alone come back for their elaborate marriage and he fill for her [the filling can take 18 months).

He cannot marry her in a big way and also run the express entry too. And he may fall in love with someone else there too

Is she being silly or reasonable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by Skelewu: 10:40am On May 28, 2019
She is as silly as fvck! angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by Amanee(f): 1:03pm On May 28, 2019
She is not only silly, she's very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 28, 2019
Dull babe
Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by Triniti(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2019
The only thing on the mind of some ladies is elaborate wedding, they don’t care if you borrow or steal to do it. Just elaborate wedding, nothing more. All these just for bragging rights, what a dull lady she is. Tell your friend to forge ahead without her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by Biglittlelois(f): 8:45pm On May 28, 2019
She is stupid not only silly.

1 Like

Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by bukatyne(f): 9:25pm On May 28, 2019
Tina26:
- has a girl he wishes to marry next year ending. Both families have met and all.
- he recently heard about canada express entry and due to the rumours he heard about upcoming elections in canada he decided to pursue it. Every thing is almost set as he passed ielts and has 2 weeks to get his assesment.
- due to the cost involved he wants to include his babe using court marriage only and taking her along.

Issue
Madam says no , he should go alone come back for their elaborate marriage and he fill for her [the filling can take 18 months).

He cannot marry her in a big way and also run the express entry too. And he may fall in love with someone else there too

Is the girl really interested in relocating?

You say the marriage is slated for Dec 2020 and process is almost clicking: what happens if it clicks before the wedding?

Does the guy have a backup plan for them till they find their feet in Canada or he just wants to pull the plug?

The guy does not sound serious: what does he mean by he can fall in love with someone else while filling for his wife? What happens if he/ his wife has to work out of their base for a year?

@lady:

Why does she want an elobrate wedding? Is she thinking of a send forth kind of thing? If she relocates, she might never see some family members again.

What is she willing to contribute towards her dream wedding?

If it happens that they can't afford both, is she willing to wait till a milestone anniversary say 10 years?

Have the both of them discussed before the guy presented it to you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by mankettle(m): 2:04am On May 29, 2019
na small pikin dey do the lady.
the guy try sha.. he never marry am he wan rearrange her destiny..
country hard, Canada good for pikin dem. wedding na one day marriage na life time..
the guy should face his Canada and may God samma am with better wife wey dey reason wella

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 2:11am On May 29, 2019
Tina26:

Issue

I am currently in Canada and I can guarantee you , you are being stupid and thats putting it lightly.
By the way i CAME via express entry myself but I am not married.

I repeat your head is not correct, it's like your village people don finally sign your case. grin grin grin

I rest my case.

Not yet, after I got my pr then plenty people dey offer me money, upwards of 5 million just to add them to my PR so they can get PR too.
smh....... how old are you sef ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by babyfaceafrica: 5:36am On May 29, 2019
fake story

2 Likes

Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by ImaIma1(f): 9:41am On May 29, 2019
She must be really dull. What will she achieve with an elaborate wedding? Just to get hailed or what? Forget elaborate wedding and invest in the future

1 Like

Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by hakimade(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2019
Dear Sir/ Madam and Everybody

Am an experience driver I am looking for a driving or Taxify Job in Abuja or outside Abuja can anyone help me with one.
I can be reach via this number bellow
+2349091227938 and +2348030970280.
Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by favourite787899: 4:37pm On May 29, 2019
Village people at work in her life.
Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 31, 2019
bukatyne:

Is the girl really interested in relocating?

You say the marriage is slated for Dec 2020 and process is almost clicking: what happens if it clicks before the wedding?

Does the guy have a backup plan for them till they find their feet in Canada or he just wants to pull the plug?

The guy does not sound serious: what does he mean by he can fall in love with someone else while filling for his wife? What happens if he/ his wife has to work out of their base for a year?

@lady:

Why does she want an elobrate wedding? Is she thinking of a send forth kind of thing? If she relocates, she might never see some family members again.

What is she willing to contribute towards her dream wedding?

If it happens that they can't afford both, is she willing to wait till a milestone anniversary say 10 years?

Have the both of them discussed before the guy presented it to you?
yes she wants to relocate but after the wedding. She is saying he want to trap her so he can avoid the main matital rites hence the rush to add her in the canada pr
Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by alphaNomega: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Tina26:

Issue

She needs more time to fvck her brains out before committing to marriage life abroad.

Tina26:
yes she wants to relocate but after the wedding. She is saying he want to trap her so he can avoid the main matital rites hence the rush to add her in the canada pr

No wahala, make she avoid the trap. There are many rich, young guys in Nigeria. Let her check inmessage, instgram, open a Snapchat account, the possibilities are endless.
Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 04, 2019
Tina26:

LMAO did she actually say this or she was trolling?

Well shoe get size, God knows if a lady tells me that type of thing, we would part ways on the spot.

Who the fvck is she that a man would want to trap her with traveling? Is she the one sponsoring the trip or what?

No be only Trap, na Young Thug. Mtchew!
Re: Canadian PR Vs Elaborate Wedding by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2019
truthsayer009:

LMAO did she actually say this or she was trolling?

Well shoe get size, God knows if a lady tells me that type of thing, we would part ways on the spot.

Who the fvck is she that a man would want to trap her with traveling? Is she the one sponsoring the trip or what?

No be only Trap, na Young Thug. Mtchew!
lol was resolved. they are married now lol. only court wedding

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Died Barking Like A Dog In His Mansion In Lagos(video) / The Cheapest And Safest Way Out Of Arthritis And General Body Pains / Thread For Families With Multi-purpose Intentional Living.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.