Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Pls Set Me Up Financially - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Set Me Up Financially (1367 Views)

Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Set Me Up Financially by bjprodint(f): 5:54pm On May 30, 2020
Ok,am trying so hard to have a business so that i can stop begging for food ti feed my family.

i have tried making pop corn but the capital is too much for me.i have been farming too at the back of my house.
i cant stay idle so i have decided to start buying and selling fruits.
i live in kurudu ,Abuja.i am not far from orange market in Nassarawa state for those who know about the place,so i will buy from the market and sell .

i have space where i make pop corn.so i will use it for selling.
i appeal to nairalanders to help me raise capital of 15 thousand naira to start the business.it will include the table,fruits,transportation,trays and micellenous expenses.pls help me out.thanks and God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 30, 2020
I pm'ed you
Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by bjprodint(f): 9:04pm On May 30, 2020
roteblomen:
I pm'ed you
whatsapp
Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by bjprodint(f): 9:26pm On May 30, 2020
roteblomen:
I pm'ed you
sir i find it hard to log into my email.whatsapp is easier for me.if you dont want your phone number known sir we can talk on facebook messanger JOYCE NACHI DIAMOND(JOYCE NACHI OGAMBA).09032756718.GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 30, 2020
bjprodint:
sir i find it hard to log into my email.whatsapp is easier for me.if you dont want your phone number known sir we can talk on facebook messanger JOYCE NACHI DIAMOND(JOYCE NACHI OGAMBA).09032756718.GOD BLESS YOU

I'll send you something by Tuesday next week.

9 Likes

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by bjprodint(f): 10:43am On May 31, 2020
roteblomen:

I'll send you something by Tuesday next week.
GOD bless you sir
Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by bjprodint(f): 10:44am On May 31, 2020
Thank you mr.Emmanuel.i received the 5k

6 Likes

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
bjprodint:

Drop your account number here. If you rather prefer privacy, send it to my email, while indicating the email you sent it from.
Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by bjprodint(f): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
roteblomen:

Drop your account number here. If you rather prefer privacy, send it to my email at rotleblomen@gmail.com, while indicating the email you sent it from.
ogamba joyce munachiso 0030645881 acess bank.GOD bless you and your generation.

1 Like

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by bjprodint(f): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
i just received 14k.may GOD bless you for investing in me.i promise to be an employer of labour.i promise that your investment will never be in vain.i am starting the business this week and i will be uploding evidence here.thanks for bringing my family out of poverty.GOD BLESS YOU.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
bjprodint:
i just received 14k.may GOD bless you for investing in me.i promise to be an employer of labour.i promise that your investment will never be in vain.i am starting the business this week and i will be uploding evidence here.thanks for bringing my family out of poverty.GOD BLESS YOU.

Thanks. All the best to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by Zyzxx10: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
roteblomen:

You did well sir.God bless you.If its some others they won't hear anything but first tag you a scammer, even after getting the facts they want from you they would still not help you.I just don't know why pride and ego has built their temples in most people's hearts.God bless you for this kind deed sir.We rise by lifting others.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by bjprodint(f): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
roteblomen:

GOD BLESS YOU SIR
Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by MzTunechi(f): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
I sent you 2k. Kindly, add it to whatever you've gathered. All the best

4 Likes

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by bjprodint(f): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
MzTunechi:
I sent you 2k. Kindly, add it to whatever you've gathered. All the best
GOD bless you ma for helping me from your heart.i just received it.thank you
Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by bjprodint(f): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
A Kind hearted nairalander just blessed me with 50k.i will never disappoint everybody that has contributed into making my family comfortable.i will use this opportunity to change my story and the stories of people around me.its a life time opportunity and i will never misuse it.nairaland has been my family since 2013.i will keep updating u on the progress of the business.thank you

11 Likes

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by HotPoundedYam(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
bjprodint:
A Kind hearted nairalander just blessed me with 50k.i will never disappoint everybody that has contributed into making my family comfortable.i will use this opportunity to change my story and the stories of people around me.its a life time opportunity and i will never misuse it.nairaland has been my family since 2013.i will keep updating u on the progress of the business.thank you
I hope you are honest about all your posts. I hope you are genuinely in need.

I hope you are able to help others too someday

1 Like

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by SweetCunt97(f): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Smiles, we ladies have it soft. Atleast the Op was seeking for help to start up a business in order to be self reliant.

@Op may you never have any need to beg again in Jesus name...

4 Likes

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by bjprodint(f): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
HotPoundedYam:
I hope you are honest about all your posts. I hope you are genuinely in need.

I hope you are able to help others too someday
you will see for yourself very soon
Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by bjprodint(f): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Smiles, we ladies have it soft. Atleast the Op was seeking for help to start up a business in order to be self reliant.

@Op may you never have any need to beg again in Jesus name...
AMEN.GOD BLESS YOU MA
Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by SirWhiteFish: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Smiles, we ladies have it soft . Atleast the Op was seeking for help to start up a business in order to be self reliant.
That's the irony about life. I opened my thread a while ago trying to set up a laundry...

Got no response persay... Good luck op

4 Likes

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by bjprodint(f): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
thanks and GOD BLESS
Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by CareerBegger: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
SirWhiteFish:
That's the irony about life. I opened my thread a while ago trying to set up a laundry...

next time change your moniker to "f"

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Congrats ma.God never forgets his own.I hope and pray people will be inspired by your story.This shows that some nigerians care.I hope and pray I see your kind of divine favour.

1 Like

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by SweetCunt97(f): 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
SirWhiteFish:

Well, her business no dey capital intensive unlike yours.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by teemotee: 2:29am On Jun 02, 2020
congrats op. one could see your sincerity clearly. if I had money I would have also added

3 Likes

Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by bjprodint(f): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
we started work yesterday.we cleaned up the shop
Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by bjprodint(f): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
bjprodint:
we started work yesterday.we cleaned up the shop
Re: Pls Set Me Up Financially by walkwithgod(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Life is good. I think we should nairalanders should focus more on SME's. They're the backbone of the nation's economy.

You can also add POS business in a short time.

I'm sure you'd be making good profit daily. Cheers !!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Pregnant? / How Do I Help My Father / Men Also Cry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.