Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari (7525 Views)

Buhari Failed Nigeria, North Should Wait Till 2031, Arewa Think Thank Declares / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria – Northern Elders Forum / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari by AbleGod32123: 11:26am On May 28, 2019
In a sane country, person like u would have resigned. Buhari is the number one citizen, chief security and chief commander of the armed forces. U should be able to protect lives of every citizen of your country and u have failed woefully to do that. U are obviously incapable to protect lives and properties of your citizen so we urge u to resign with immediate effect
Re: Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari by Nobody: 11:30am On May 28, 2019
says the grand commander of failure!

the redundant coupist has blamed everybody but his lifeless self!
Re: Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari by LordPsalm(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2019
Buhari is our problem PERIOD!
Re: Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari by gbagyiza: 11:47am On May 28, 2019
Adamsonian1993:
In deed, Saraki and Dogara should be rated lowest because they wanted to dilapidate the government of Buhari. Though, Buhari too is not so patriotic ooo.
I pray better speakers emerged this time around just for the betterment of we masses

If angels emerge as the senate president n house speaker, I tell u buhari will still Bleep up.
Re: Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari by TheStarsAlign: 11:58am On May 28, 2019
Always blaming others
Re: Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari by gbagyiza: 11:58am On May 28, 2019
Asked what he would do about the problem, Buhari said he would continue to do his best.[color=#990000][/color]

The above statement is a sign of failure. When a leader says he will continue to do his best, then, it means he is out of ideas to fixed d particular problem.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari by Nathphil(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2019
We have failed as a nation, no body holy including buhari and me inclusive
Re: Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari by Urchman200: 12:58pm On May 28, 2019
U will never see this man blaming himself, before talking about people around him.
Re: Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari by Lovelive: 1:14pm On May 28, 2019
Buhari your matter don tired me.

Go to Daura and rest you no gree.

Everytime complains and blame games.

You never commence your second tenure o but you don start your blameball.

Shame on you kpokpo gari.
Re: Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari by Henri8: 1:56pm On May 28, 2019
Coming from the man who failed even himself.
Re: Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari by Rule4God(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2019
Well, we have our mouth & must talk as long God's grace abide but realistically, there's no point wasting time to correct or talk about PMB because he has continually shown himself to be a serial failure which is synonymous to his name (Bihari). So failure is actually not strange to him because himself is naturally a failure in all ramification. It's commonly said, not how long you live or how many position you've head that matters in life but how well?

I wish the vampire can answer this question....
Re: Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari by bikefab(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2019
Perhaps this man has a degree in blame games. He never takes responsibility for anything. Baba "it wasn't me".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari by research56: 4:51pm On May 28, 2019
Adamsonian1993:
In deed, Saraki and Dogara should be rated lowest because they wanted to dilapidate the government of Buhari. Though, Buhari too is not so patriotic ooo.
I pray better speakers emerged this time around just for the betterment of we masses
Legislative House is not there to do the bidding of the executive but to convey the interest of the masses though they have their own flaws. Check around the world.
Re: Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari by edibobo: 6:48pm On May 28, 2019
Mad Man...exonerated himself
Re: Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari by booksrite(f): 2:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Perhaps this man has a degree in blame games. He never takes responsibility for anything. Baba "it wasn't me".

kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why CCB Will Not Release Asset Declarations Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Others / A National Monument To Ojukwu Should Be Built In Abuja / Fashola Writes FG On Condition Of Oshodi-apapa Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.