Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) (31862 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce / Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by maynation(f): 1:47pm On May 28, 2019
These are real cute men actually tongue
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by rockstar27(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2019
chizzypresh:

That one no be comment abi undecided

i wonder ooo.....
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by chizzypresh(f): 1:50pm On May 28, 2019
rockstar27:

i wonder ooo.....

You sef

1 Like

Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2019
dollytino4real:
the hardest worker in the room! did anybody saw it or am just the only one
I used an axe.
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
ik fresh wella...but are they truly from the gym or den just wear gym cloth find 1 hotel call camera man make him snap?
Likely a hotel with a gym.
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 1:53pm On May 28, 2019
Homoes
Or homos
Ik na confirmed homo
Such a pity
Dem dey do fine boy . Na100level dey behave like dis
Not matured GAYS
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 28, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Likely a hotel with a gym.
they dont look worked out
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by Champneys: 2:00pm On May 28, 2019
Fu...cking benders!
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by kheny12(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:
3 people there are gay
Are you one of them.how do you know that 3 peoples were gay.
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by AMI3(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2019
vanida6:
Wow see my type of man there looking so hot cool

Hardest worker in the room ooh mah God!!
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by kheny12(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:
3 people there are gay
Are you one of them, how do you know that they are gays. Have you gay each others.
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 28, 2019
dollytino4real:

Did anybody see it ... was I the only one?
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 28, 2019
vanida6:

U gon need this for easy movement

Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 2:19pm On May 28, 2019
kheny12:
Are you one of them, how do you know that they are gays. Have you gay each others.

na so I hear ooooo
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2019
chiboy1116:
I think it's better you improve your spoken English . And yes , everyone saw it . grin

grin
grin grin
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by pretty16(f): 2:26pm On May 28, 2019
KingOvo:

all in a rush to comment on a man's preeq , you murdered a whole language angry

cheesy grin
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2019
vanida6:

you are wagging your tail already. Tomorrow you will come out and claim he is a 22mins man. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by dehi: 2:37pm On May 28, 2019
chiboy1116:
I think it's better you improve your spoken English . And yes , everyone saw it . grin
leave the English jor... English is our problem today... Did you understand the message... That's all you want
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2019
scaramucci:

He(Your MCM) couldn't keep a wife, you know.
It is hard to keep a woman who is exposed to a particular lifestyle when you're not about that lifestyle
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by Ruddyman(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2019
Waakanda:
Boyz II Men smiley cool

Makes a lot of sense
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by Donlexino(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2019
vanida6:

Hoeloshhho
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by Bitnet(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2019
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by blaqroy: 4:52pm On May 28, 2019
One of them is putting on leggings
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 28, 2019
dollytino4real:

"Did anybody SEE it.."
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by gratefulheart(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2019
Details? Hope they are accredited institutions?

bigprojectng:

Could it be what am thinking?

For your HND to BSc degree conversion program 2019
Check my signature
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by Elinosweet143(f): 12:50am On May 29, 2019
Fresh guys tongue
Re: AY Makun, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna And Alexx Ekubo (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 1:26am On May 29, 2019
Yoruba Demon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemen Parties With Solidstar, Soma, Uriel & Some Babes At Club Rumours / Timi Dakolo Ties Towel, Seats On Bicycle With His 3 Children (photo) / Helen Paul Shares Throwback Photos Of When She Was Like A Pencil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.