Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Complicated Case Of Adultery. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Complicated Case Of Adultery. (5112 Views)

A Wife Was Caught In The Act Of Adultery / The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complicated Case Of Adultery. by dayokanu(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2011
Stanger in loff
Re: Complicated Case Of Adultery. by fstranger3(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2011
SHe is aight, just a lil fat

The last time we spoke, she said her oga has a small ding dongie and would like to have a taste of mine.

I am just doing her as part of my yearly charity work.

No big deal grin
Re: Complicated Case Of Adultery. by SALady(f): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2011
See why marriage doesnt add up!

It snot what we've been told it is and now am that girl who is in search of the lie and some women are living it already.
Re: Complicated Case Of Adultery. by EmmaTay(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
That's not an excuse for cheating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Old Women Talk Too Much And Act In A Way That Annoys The Young? / My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby / Please Help...is It A Curse To Earn More Than Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.