Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Things You Must Do With Time To Become A Successful Person - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Things You Must Do With Time To Become A Successful Person (434 Views)

7 Lessons That Could Have Made Me A Successful Freelance Writer / Time to Enjoy and This Is How I'm Doing It... [Picture] / Good Morning Habits For A Successful Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Must Do With Time To Become A Successful Person by destindd(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2019
Welcome to Destined Blog

Listening, time is the greatest chronicler; it reveals everything exactly it is. Time may forgive but it never forgets. What you are now is a sum total of all that you've done with your time. All that you will ever be after now will be the resultant effect of what you do with your time now and after.

Time has two enemies: Procrastination and Indecision. It has been said that, Procrastination is the thief of time and Indecision is the grave where good intentions are buried. It's high time we started living our lives with the mentality that time is ticking away. If you get to place a call to someone, you will be charged on a per-second or per-minute rating. Then, why won't you measure your own life too? The today you now live in was the future you once expected; it is the tomorrow that you talked about yesterday. Today started since yesterday and tomorrow has begun today. You must start making worthwhile efforts towards your goal now. The Future is Now!

Time is the first capital given to man, it is one of your greatest assets in life. You don't have all the time to live; you only have some time. Well! Well! Please kindly click on the � link below and learn something tangible about time and life. You won't regret doing so.

https://destinedboy..com/2019/05/time-life.html

Cc: fynest boi
Cc: Ishilove

Please don't forget to share and comment

Re: Things You Must Do With Time To Become A Successful Person by odeybit: 11:07am On May 28, 2019
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Things You Must Do With Time To Become A Successful Person by KristaPretty(f): 11:09am On May 28, 2019
The only thing i do with my time is go to work, flex, Bleep, flex, meet people, love and do anything without regrets. cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Do With Time To Become A Successful Person by kevinhat: 1:18pm On May 28, 2019
Hmm!....Nice Article

(1) (Reply)

Thinkerspool Book Club Interviews Youngest Published Author In Nigeria / Why I Had Extra Year In School / How To Hit Your Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.