Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Please Advice Me On Pos Dispense Error - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Advice Me On Pos Dispense Error (469 Views)

Dispense Error / My Atm Dispense Error With Gtb / Unlawfully Declining Of Dispense Error By Banks To Defraud Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On Pos Dispense Error by igweclet: 12:14pm On May 28, 2019
hello Nairalnders, i have this issue of POS declined service but i was debited since 25/March/2019 and i reported the case to my bank (Zenith bank) the next day being 26th/03, i was given a dispense error form which i filled accordingly and submitted, i was told in less than 15 working days i would get a reversal. but after 21 working days only for my bank to redirect me to send through another source that they've been having issues from the sources i was using. since then i have been using the same source which has also been communicating to the POS agent bank
(first bank) for another 32 days.
finally my money has been traced down to the POS agent account as successful transaction but because i still have my evidences, the POS agent bank has order the the POS agent to make a refund to me directly, but the POS agent contacted "Firstmoniefinance" his principals, he claimed the the firstmoniefinance ask him not to make any direct refund to me, now i've reported back to His bank (first bank) that their instruction was declined by the POS agent, and since 2 weeks now First bank has instructed 'firstmoniefinance' with evidence of transaction to debit their agent and credit my account, up till this moment, firstmoniefinance has refused reversing my money and has refused to reply every of my mails
i've been advised to write to CBN about it, plz who knows how best i can go about it or any best advice.

thank you
Re: Please Advice Me On Pos Dispense Error by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Sad! MFM Pastor Arrested For Rape, S*x Abuse In Abuja / Boy Forced To Swim Inside A Stagnant Water After Being Caught For Stealing(Pics) / "I Was Also Beaten" - Senator Abbo Explains His Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.