Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Dispense Error - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dispense Error (1000 Views)

Please Advice Me On Pos Dispense Error / My Atm Dispense Error With Gtb / Unlawfully Declining Of Dispense Error By Banks To Defraud Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dispense Error by saphiya(f): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, I need an advice on an issue, I tried topping up my Opay account with the sum of 7,000 naira about 3 weeks ago from my access bank account, I got debited from my account and opay top up was not successful, so I sent a mail to Opay and access bank customer services on that same day. I got a reversal from access bank and about 2 weeks later I got another reversal from Opay and the transaction was declared as successful by Opay.
Who do I refund to?

1 Like

Re: Dispense Error by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2021
U be good pesin I swear.godbless u.front page worthy
Re: Dispense Error by BarrSly: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2021
I’ll just try and believe this story.

IF ITS A TRUE STORY:

Then you have to notify Access Bank that the transaction went through so they should debit you however.. Banks are very diligent when investigating dispensation errors so far you get a successful notification, their part has been played.
Re: Dispense Error by saphiya(f): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
Evidences has been attached
BarrSly:
I’ll just try and believe this story.

IF ITS A TRUE STORY:

Then you have to notify Access Bank that the transaction went through so they should debit you however.. Banks are very diligent when investigating dispensation errors so far you get a successful notification, their part has been played.

Re: Dispense Error by kingthreat(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
No one. Just keep the money in your account. When they need it back, they will collect it.
Re: Dispense Error by BarrSly: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
My sister lol... ok i get I believe it’s a glitch on one of the organizations part if after 7 working days no one takes either of their money back simply let Access Bank know and go and rest...
saphiya:
Evidences has been attached
Re: Dispense Error by saphiya(f): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thank you
BarrSly:
My sister lol... ok i get I believe it’s a glitch on one of the organizations part if after 7 working days no one takes either of their money back simply let Access Bank know and go and rest...
Re: Dispense Error by 1000Capacity: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Leave it. The bank will collect it by them self
Re: Dispense Error by 942faramade: 2:08am On Aug 04, 2021
sad
Re: Dispense Error by Uniqueness789: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
saphiya:
Hello Nairalanders, I need an advice on an issue, I tried topping up my Opay account with the sum of 7,000 naira about 3 weeks ago from my access bank account, I got debited from my account and opay top up was not successful, so I sent a mail to Opay and access bank customer services on that same day. I got a reversal from access bank and about 2 weeks later I got another reversal from Opay and the transaction was declared as successful by Opay.
Who do I refund to?
please I will need you to help me send a message to opay. I was sent 57,000 naira yesterday from a GT bank acct till now I'm seeing failed on my opay app

How do I get to complain to them please?
Re: Dispense Error by ThinkSmarter: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
A lapse from the dbms. Notify them via same handles you chatted with their customer cares

(1) (Reply)

Fake Soldier With CIA Card Arrested In Edo (photos) / Robber Who Specialize In Killing Okada Riders And Stealing Their Bike Caught / 23 Year Old Uses Benefactor’s Credit Card To Buy 10 Cars In USA (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.