Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama (33762 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having / Sandra Iheuwa: Ubi Franklin Expecting His 4th Child From The 4th Woman / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Having Sex,She Might Become Wizkid’s 4th Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by Jowanson: 8:08pm On May 28, 2019
chriskosherbal:
But wait I can understand these guys are celebrities and they have all the attention mainly from the female folks but to think we are talking about the 4th baby mama, makes me wonder the number of ladies these guyz have entered without protection... Is just unheard-of

I have FEAR for STD more than pregnancy dunno if am the only one here?

Well maybe I haven't gotten to that level, maybe there is a level you get to and you know longer need protection during sex ...well what do I know sef.

The ladies should learn to say No to these celebrities advances....Abi dem close their eyes when the guys been dey enter dem? More so, do these ladies don't know when they are ovulating ? Even if they don't know, but they should strongly say No to casual sex when they are not ready to have a child for the celebrity guy they are shagging....Everytime these ladies will come to social media and be ranting like say dem force them to get pregnant...

To all the ladies that like this kinda stuff with celebrity males, or any male at all, say NO to casual sex and if you really want the sex and you do it without protection, get ready to face the whole 9 yards afterwards! Otherwise, use condoms!
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2019
chriskosherbal:
But wait I can understand these guys are celebrities and they have all the attention mainly from the female folks but to think we are talking about the 4th baby mama, makes me wonder the number of ladies these guyz have entered without protection... Is just unheard-of

Well maybe I haven't gotten to that level, maybe there is a level you get to and you know longer need protection during sex ...well what do I know sef.
don't worry bro I carried this your thoughts since I was a teen.. Never never placed my wellbeing below one hole bro... Me comes first.. I have heard stories of girls complaining they react to latex etc... Different complaints some say they can't climax with it... Bla bla same applies with guys... There's little or nothing I can do about their eventual fate.. I can only care for u but I won't kill myself or waste my time over u... Life is a race and I'm running mine..
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by Summerbody: 8:11pm On May 28, 2019
We are in the same WhatsApp group
chriskosherbal:

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by OCHULORC(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2019
thank God for lilian. This guy is just an embarrassment... But I am not happy about Sandra getting involved in this love square. She's way too bigger than this mess.
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by uberguy(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2019
Oyindidi:
Sharpest shooter cheesy
issa goal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by YungMillionaire: 8:15pm On May 28, 2019
Tuface Idibia is a learner where Ubi Franklin dey...he is one of those guys that will happily fvck a furniture if there is no woman around

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 28, 2019
chriskosherbal:

Na level naa. This na clean high maintenance babe. They can even run a full STD panel for their room stat.
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by natureisgood(m): 8:38pm On May 28, 2019
If this guy see gun hole, walahi he go put hin thing..
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by olaefosa: 8:43pm On May 28, 2019
Ubi the scammer should go and lick life high tension wire jare.
See who is saying a man should not say all he knows.
Are you not the same man that said trash about Iyanya?
Oga this Sandra case pass you by far ,because if you say shit she will expose more of your shady dubious life style .
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by ksbusari(m): 9:01pm On May 28, 2019
chriskosherbal:

u r nt alone bro. std is one of my greatest nightmares.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 28, 2019
Funny thing with all these stories around another babe go still open leg that's how dumb most ladies are. Irrespective of what Ubi Franklin told her how can a matured girl of her age get pregnant to a man who is a divorcee and have 3 kids with different women. I think greed brought her here.

They always love the bad boy with swag, the reason they always get played.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by Augustlove: 9:25pm On May 28, 2019
IamD18:
Thank God say this guy no be man.

Problem for dey!!
grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by liverpool72(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2019
As from today, u shall be father of all nations
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by liverpool72(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2019
As from today, u shall be father of all nations. Ubifrank
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by tinny898(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2019
chriskosherbal:

bro you ain't only the one any time i go for my 3month check up I'm always scared like mad when they're about to conduct the one for STD (hiv)

but at the end of the results i'll happy as if have just won a lottery, and i start making promises to my self never to have sex till marriage grin grin
chriskosherbal:

bro you ain't only the one any time i go for my 3month medical check up I'm always scared like mad when they're about to conduct the one for STD (hiv)

but at the end of the results i'll be happy as if have just won a lottery, and i would start making promises to my self never to have sex till marriage grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:00pm On May 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by enemyofprogress: 11:39pm On May 28, 2019
This my eyes sef. I don take eye UnCloth the two of dem come dey imagine how dem take do am so tey belle enter am and also their ringtones
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by ashawopikin(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2019
Two of Dem dey mad, when Dem dey nack, we dey there??
Re: Ubi Franklin Replies Sandra Iheuwa, His 4th Babymama by booksrite(f): 2:26am On Jun 29, 2019
issa goal!

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) / I Go Dye Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho / Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.