Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal (18836 Views)

APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN / APC Floors PDP, Wins Davido’s Uncle Seat In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal by Maksky(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
180 days is 6 months, so the tribunal can't use one month out of the six months to recount the votes?
No be say na the judges go do the counting oh, cheesy

PDP amended the constitution for the tribunal to have just 180 days to seat to favour whoever wins on election day... Now its coming to bite them in the ass[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal by naijajobx: 5:15pm On May 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal by Jaypop22: 5:16pm On May 28, 2019
Guyman02:
This is madness. Adams Oshiomole won Prof Osunbor at the election tribunal after asking for a recount of the votes, therefore, there is a precedence.
The votes that gave Elrufai victory was counted in one day. So why is the judge behaving as if he is the one to recount the votes and 180 days is too short for him sad

Why not recount the votes if they are very sure that the won clean and square, even in village meetings votes are recounted when people raise their hands during elections or taking decisions. sad

Stop displaying your ignorance!
The current electoral Act is different
from the one the one used in Oshiomole
VS Osunbor's case. It was Jonathan that
Changed the electoral Act that produced
Oshiomole thinking he was hurting the
opposition. That is why it will be extremely
difficult, if not impossible for Atiku to win
at the tribunal because of past obnoxious
judgments which PDP has benefited from
which will form the basis (precedents) upon which the
Tribunal will arrive at it judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal by Possican(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2019
180days to complete its assignments, Justice Truncated by time. Democracy indeed!!! a failed marriage needs to be dissolved period
Re: Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal by JubrinElSudan: 5:22pm On May 28, 2019
Maksky:

PDP amended the constitution for the tribunal to have just 180 days to seat to favour whoever wins on election day... Now its coming to bite them in the ass[/color][color=#006600]
you check am, 180 days is 6 months, to recount the votes will it take up-to 6 months?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal by fredoooooo: 5:33pm On May 28, 2019
Una fit go and take the ballots papers and count grin grin grin
Re: Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal by caracas: 5:50pm On May 28, 2019
reccy:
El rufai I know? Even his left shoe will defeat five pdp candidates put together in kaduna. It is win win situation for him.

Congrat our incoming VP grin
As a pdp fan I like this ruling, cos elrufai in power is very essential to the destruction of apc
So its actually a win win situation for the pdp
If u know u know .....
Re: Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal by senatordave1(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
you check am, 180 days is 6 months, to recount the votes will it take up-to 6 months?
It will.the counting must be done before the fu) view óf the tribunal unit by unit
Re: Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal by Naruto87(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2019
reccy:
El rufai I know? Even his left shoe will defeat five pdp candidates put together in kaduna. It is win win situation for him.

Congrat our incoming VP grin
Amen.. Osibanjo /elrufai loading
Re: Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal by reccy(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2019
Naruto87:

Amen.. Osibanjo /elrufai loading

You get the code... God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal by backbone503(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
180 days is 6 months, so the tribunal can't use one month out of the six months to recount the votes?
No be say na the judges go do the counting oh, cheesy

Counting and recounting are two very different cases, particularly regarding votes. I was an INEC adhoc staff, and going by how election materials were handled during and after the elections, recounting votes to confirm the announced result will be so tasking, volatile and catastrophic. The judges know this.
Re: Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal by amaben2020(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2019
Misleading topic
Re: Votes Recount: El-rufa’i Floors Pdp's Ashiru At Election Tribunal by PaschalPM(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dreamer! PDP will never rule Nigeria n Kaduna again

caracas:

As a pdp fan I like this ruling, cos elrufai in power is very essential to the destruction of apc
So its actually a win win situation for the pdp
If u know u know .....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Putin: The Military Operation Won't End Until Ukraine Stops Fighting / El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna / Onyechi Ikpeazu Hired By Adekunle Akinlade, Ogun APM For Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.