Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity (11795 Views)

Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East / Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside / Kaduna labour crisis: NLC Threatens National Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by Timmypromise(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2019
DerideGull:

It appears there are many slaves in Nigeria. The trend is wild open in Yarri.ba land. Anybody who knew the historical cradle of Nigeria should realize that Ijo was never an ethnic group.

Console yourself more
You still remain Ijaw

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by femolii: 5:47pm On May 28, 2019
Ebeano49:
For me and my household, 30th May is Ofe Nsala day and I will sit at MY OWN home to enjoy it.
If you don't like it, go and hang yourself.
Gala seller like you want to sit at home.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by ransomed: 5:50pm On May 28, 2019
Biafrog ,Biafra, liepod are the registered trademarks of noisy chest beaters. Ngige has revealed their strategy and sit at home won't work. Ntooooooor.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by madridsta007(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2019
Sakamaje:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/igbo-group-condemns-Igbos-sit-at-home-order-says-it-threatens-national-unity/

I wonder how calling for a peaceful and democratic, "sit at home" should THREATEN anyone, let alone this ghostly substance called "national unity".

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by NSK4U(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2019
NSK4U:
an Igbo group?

which one is an Igbo group again?

all the social and political institutions in Igboland have clear identity which the people reckon with, so where is the origin of an unknown Igbo group speaking from a subjective view on Igbo affairs? Now, being more patriotic than Obasanjo and others who have lent voice to the islamization and fulanization interest, he also seeks to shield the plotters.

Well, all these southern Esaus selling their birthrights for Jacob's plate of porridge should know that the chicken will soon come home to roost and none would be evade the consequences.

Tell one, what is it that should take a true blood Igbo out that day? Is it to work, sell or to buy? that could not be done ahead of the day or after the day?

Personally,

it's only an osu that will defy a sacred day that has been chosen to remember and honour our dear ones who died in the struggle to emancipate Igbo nation from the imperialists(now within) who claimed and still claim ownership of Nigeria and have continued to pursue that agenda.
Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by MorufuAtanda: 5:52pm On May 28, 2019
Hungry efulefus Don collect their share, clean mouth, while deceiving Yoruba Muslims. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by femolii: 5:58pm On May 28, 2019
Baroba:
If the Nigerian government refuse to honour the memory of those who died during the civil war, then groups like IPob will do it there way..Where in the world do you sweep under the carpet the death of over three million people..No memorial grounds, No epitaphs, nothing..

This so called Igbo group can go f**k themselves..
Shut up there ogbeni,you are expecting govt to honour rabels?
Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by magzey: 6:08pm On May 28, 2019
Some Igbos rite now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by Gkemz: 6:10pm On May 28, 2019
Igbo group formed by Lai Mohammed. Hungry paid thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by zoedew: 6:23pm On May 28, 2019
Voice of reason!
Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by chiedu7: 6:24pm On May 28, 2019
sarrki:
God bless Ndi Igbo

Igbos are jobless group

Causing disharmony among Nigerians

When Buhari unleashed fulani herdsmen against us, the country then slipped into disharmony.
Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by kalufelix(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2019
Sit at home giving the damnable republic sleepless nights since 1960. The funny thing is that Nigeria takes biafra issue more serious than biafrans themselves..lol they unknowingly promote and propagate the struggle.

On a second thought they can't fold their hands either. .it's a win win for biafra

Viva biafra!

Freedom at last!
Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by awgumayor: 6:33pm On May 28, 2019
Fake sponsored group. Every tom and harry wants to take credit from ipob. Asembling fake group and pay them to issue statements is no longer working, people are getting wiser by the day.
Demented group looking for unity where there is none. One man died (Abiola) and to be honoured by all Nigerians on june 12, over 2 million people died and their people wish to remember them yet, some idiots are paid to talk rubbish.
All the mistakes of ipob they got it right this time. Every right thinking igboman should honour the call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by gidgiddy: 6:47pm On May 28, 2019
Gkemz:
Igbo group formed by Lai Mohammed. Hungry paid thugs.

And after the sit at home, you will never hear of that Igbo group ever again

Sit at home threatens national unity, Herdsmen massacre helps national unity

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by YusufTheGreat: 7:56pm On May 28, 2019
Donmedra:
cheesy it's a known fact you people can't stay a day without doing and begging unity from igbos who you hate because of fear of the Hausa Fulani domination.

I'm not Igbo but every southern tribes can sense the Yorubas fear. Your brothers on nairaland including you proves my point daily
which tribe are you?
Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by adekolaelect(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2019
helinues:
Is it now a crime to sit at ones home in Nigeria? 3daful
ask Google

Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by foxyemma: 8:20pm On May 28, 2019
Guestlander:

Can you read at all? Where did you see Yoruba in the write up?
I think you are addicted to the insults, even when they are minding their own business you start calling them.

Okay
Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by Urchman200: 8:27pm On May 28, 2019
If there is one thing I have come to support and love about this ipob is the sit at home , no well meaning igbo man will speak against it is only a useless group whose aim is to continue reaping from the mangilisation of igbos by this entity called one nigeria, when it suits them they will tell u about one nigeria when is against them they tell u about 5 percent. Nigerians has shown so much hatred on ndi igbo so igbos must unite them self which I think the sit at home is achieving that aim.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by skyman200(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2019
im not an ipob member but I and my family is staying at home.
Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by joe120120(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by klassicview: 10:10pm On May 28, 2019
Faceless Igbo groups. There's nothing like national unity. It does not exists and will never be. One Nigeria is the oil in Biafrans land. oneNigeria is a fruad that must not continue.

Sit at home order and the Zoo is already shaking.

Nigeria is a British fruad.

it must be destroyed.
Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by Encapsulate: 11:10pm On May 28, 2019
Hmmm

Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by Wisfem: 11:33pm On May 28, 2019
Calling this bastardized unscrupulous idiotic hungry vagrants Igbo group is totally inhuman and vituperative to the good people of beautiful Igbo origins. Those people should have been called group of politically paid unskillful hungry birdbrains who gang up with enemies to bring shame to the genuine Igbos
Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by showafrica(m): 6:02am On May 29, 2019
Sit at home is a a must for me and my Gees. No school no work nothing.. just to dey tear goat meat and beer.
Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by sultan1014(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2019
sarrki:
God bless Ndi Igbo

Igbos are jobless group

Causing disharmony among Nigerians
hi, good morning.
from your previous posts I've noticed U're very familiar with Kano and I wanna ask how I can get to the address below from Kabuga

"JAMB CBT Centre, Beside National Centre for Mass literacy, Adult and Non-formal Education, Farawa, Kano State"
Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by gidgiddy: 10:27am On May 29, 2019
To sit at home has now become a threat to national unity lol
Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by DabuIIIT: 2:57pm On May 29, 2019
Westbestside:
The I am not igbo crew have come. Nobody wants any association with OSU

Hypocrite

Dingbang

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by Ebeano49(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2019
femolii:
Gala seller like you want to sit at home.

Ogogoro seller, yes i'm going to sit at home. E dey pain you abi?
Re: Igbo Group Condemns Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says It Threatens National Unity by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:10pm On May 29, 2019
the fact of the matter is that the real reason why the fulani junta shifted the democracy day from the 29th of May to the 12th of June is because of the successful carrying out of the 30th May biafra heroes day under the auspices of ipob over the years!!!

oh yes, you didn't know?! ipob is the only bone in the neck of the british-fulani owners of the zoo corporation and the rest of the wahala like boko (money spinner for the military-industrial complex), militants (easily settled with pipeline contracts), bandits (the new boko), kidnappers, ritualists, murderers, armed robbers, unemployment, poor healthcare, poor road network, hunger, mother/infant mortality, lowest electricity generation in recent years etc no dey even see ipob back when it comes to the level of seriousness with which the british-fulani overlords of the zoo take the issue!!!

I am so proud of MNK and his men in what they have managed to achieve in such a small space of time!!!

if you seriously think that britain was not consulted before the democracy day was shifted from the 29th to the 12th by the fulani mafia, then you are just a pillock in zoogerian politics!!!

just look at how unwieldy the whole caboodle is set up to be now!!!

what exactly are the leaders of the foreign nations (should we believe what is coming out of aso rock) coming to the shiithole to do on the 12th?!

to attend a wasteful government's extravaganza when those civilized governments know for sure that the zoo is the center of poverty on earth and that the fulani towel heads in government should have done a low key event on the 29th and gone to work straightaway in tackling the multifarious challenges her embattled citizens are encountering?!

so for the next 2 weeks pressing matters of state would be kept on the back burner as this most unserious government goes about planning a carnival of sorts in order to get the whole world to legitimize their brazen criminality?!

guys, ipob's sit at home successful implementation over the years is the ONLY reason the date was changed because the british-fulani hegemony could no longer bear to have a successful sit at home coming a day after they just had a renewal of their contract to keep siphoning niger delta oil free of charge!!!

the buy-in to the sit at home by our eastern neighbours is on the ascendancy and other contiguous regions to the east would soon come all out to declare their unalloyed support!!!

the british-fulani hegemony know that zoogeria is in its death throes and all these their last minute panicky counter-measures to forestall the tearing up of the zoo are futile!!!

biafra heroes day has come to stay and the memories of ALL those killed by the british-fulani imperialists shall NEVER be forgotten!!!

freedom is at the door my people!!!

let us just hold on a little more in patience!!!

biafra shall NEVER EVER die!!!

the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pressure On Tambuwal To Challenge Jonathan In 2015 Presidential Election / We Arrest Boko Haram Members In Lagos Almost On Daily Basis – Army General / Buhari Support Group Buys Nomination Form For Ganduje (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.