Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

In Need Of Job - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / In Need Of Job (871 Views)

The Unemployment Rate Is Rising, And There Is No Guarantee Of Job / How Effective Are Online Courses In Terms Of Job Hunting In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Job by Ahmedie28(m): 5:03pm On May 28, 2019
Since I graduated from Abu Zaria, I have been leaning programming languanges ranging from HTML, php, JavaScript & Java, and recently successfully designed some softwares.
My location(Minna) had been affecting me no much ICT work here, am seeking for you guys assistant for engagement, I have go far in programming, don't want to loss it.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Job by Imoh555(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2019
Ahmedie28:
Since I graduated from Abu Zaria, I have been leaning programming languanges ranging from HTML, php, JavaScript & Java, and recently successfully designed some softwares.
My location(Minna) had been affecting me no much ICT work here, am seeking for you guys assistant for engagement, I have go far in programming, don't want to loss it.

Minna kills destiny and hold people down live that town and brush up your knowledge God will make a way for you

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Job by CodeJourney(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2019
Bro sometimes we just need to make that move to the place our dream can be achieve.You cant hold ur destiny to ransome by staying where you are not going to develop ur potential to the fullest.

Dont let fear of the unknown or your comfort denied you.I wish you all the best

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Best Programming Courses For Beginners / Inline Functions In C++ / HTML5 & CSS For Beginners (build One Project)-free Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.