Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

How Effective Are Online Courses In Terms Of Job Hunting In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Effective Are Online Courses In Terms Of Job Hunting In Nigeria (594 Views)

My Job Hunting Experiences As A Junior Developer So Far / Top 5 Website To Access Or Download The Best Online Courses For Free / Why Are Online Forums Rare In Nigeria?... Seun WHY!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Are Online Courses In Terms Of Job Hunting In Nigeria by ibiso1986: 11:26am On May 10, 2020
Online learning has been on the rise in recent years.

I recently visited Harvard University website and noticed they were offering 67 free courses due to the pandemic like:

Introduction to Computer Science,

Introduction to game development,

Web Programming (Python and Java Script),

Mobile App Development,

Christianity Scriptures,

Cs59 for Lawyers

Strengthening Community Health Workers Program,

Introduction to Artificial Intelligence,

Mechanical Ventilator for Covid 19 and many more.

My question is how effective are online courses in terms of Job hunting in Nigeria.. If issued an online certificate, will companies or government agencies consider or it's just a way for people to learn something new.

For those that will be interested in enrolling for the free courses, Here's the Harvard link:

https://online-learning.harvard.edu/catalog

Or simply search for Harvard on Google, visit the website and search for online courses on the search menu.

Re: How Effective Are Online Courses In Terms Of Job Hunting In Nigeria by rzenex(m): 6:48pm On May 10, 2020
Is the certificate free as well?

1 Like

Re: How Effective Are Online Courses In Terms Of Job Hunting In Nigeria by GideonG(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2020
Learning is Learning

YOU BETTER ACQUIRE A GREAT SKILL TODAY

WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
DATA ANALYSIS
DATA SCIENCE AND
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ANY OF THESE
Re: How Effective Are Online Courses In Terms Of Job Hunting In Nigeria by Runningwater(m): 11:24am On May 11, 2020
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Macbook Air 2015 For Sale / Get The Latest Php Investment Script With Flexible Payment Gateway / I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.