Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (33985 Views)

Man Kills 2 Keke Riders & A Motorcyclist In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ubee(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2019
Pascopele:
We have 7.8Billion people on this planet earth.

Women = 5.6Billion
Men = 2.2Billion

So, you see my sister think twice before giving attitudes to any man because out of the 2.2 Billion men:

• One billion are married already.

• 130,000 are in the prison.

• 70,000 are mentally ill.

That means that we have just 1 billion men available for marriage and out of the
1billion:

• 50% are jobless
• 3% are gay
• 5% are Catholic Priests
• 10% are your relatives
• 35% are above 66years

So, ladies both the married and singles, you have to rethink before treating any man like trash.

Source: United Nations
United Nations Kii you dia!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Odoogu(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2019
how this country wan take make progress... this is pure wickedness. Person wey get heart lynch and burn a fellow human being with all him eyes open.. Nadia wickedness dey reside inside him heart.
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ubmech: 9:52pm On May 28, 2019
If you have experience with a thief and paradventure he was caught and you see that same thief operating freely after police been catch am. And killing innocent people, (one in my former area drowned a baby in the water pot because the father did not have money to give him and beat the father mercilessly with matcher in the back)

If you catch such thief again, will you hand him over to the police again to walk out the next day scot free?

One word: DRACARYS
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Felixalex(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2019
backnbeta:

I just can't imagine...they end up committing murder! I wonder how they feel when they watch them roast and scream.

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by tunjijones(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2019
Karatum:
The senate should pass a bill that anyone involved in dishing out jungle justice should be jailed for life. This nation is too barbaric I swear..kai!

No allow me swear for u ooo.

This robbers killed someone in my Street jst because of fone... Techno phone ooo.

I am in support of this. Break their head e'en they are caught... Evil pple. They can take someone's life for as low as 5k...
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by FAMILYJA(f): 10:13pm On May 28, 2019
Who should we be blamed for this? Buhari? Economy? The thieves? Or the angry mob?
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 10:15pm On May 28, 2019
Pascopele:
We have 7.8Billion people on this planet earth.

Women = 5.6Billion
Men = 2.2Billion

So, you see my sister think twice before giving attitudes to any man because out of the 2.2 Billion men:

• One billion are married already.

• 130,000 are in the prison.

• 70,000 are mentally ill.

That means that we have just 1 billion men available for marriage and out of the
1billion:

• 50% are jobless
• 3% are gay
• 5% are Catholic Priests
• 10% are your relatives
• 35% are above 66years

So, ladies both the married and singles, you have to rethink before treating any man like trash.

Source: United Nations
So with this error statistics, there are no children in the world?
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2019
phemmie06:
Why not investigate the owner of the Keke and return it to him even if you don't trust the police? The owner also loss las las and finally finally
how it take concern police 4 dis matter useless son of the useless father plus mother y not let police be
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Crest05(m): 10:57pm On May 28, 2019
TotoCatchFire:
Those guys are trying so hard to be like the almighty Us but hell NO they can't even try half.. We are barbaric, ferocious, and everly bloodthirsty. Brutality is ingrained in our DNA angry

Our sadistic nature is devine even our lord god can't revoke it. We are the Afonjas wink

[img]https:///view/wtfdance-funny-wtf-lol-omg-gif-5056011.gif[/img]
Where the hell did you see this!!!??
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2019
I don't encourage jungle justice but at times these thieves will force you to do what u ain't suppose to do outa anger. If u have had an encounter with them before u will understand what am trying to explain.

I wish dem fit dey burn those useless polithiefcians like this
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by technuel: 11:15pm On May 28, 2019
If you are an upcoming thief please try and avoid Calabar, Akwa-Ibom, Onitsha, Aba
Very very important.
The funny thing is that dome of them are also thieves.
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ima4sure(f): 11:31pm On May 28, 2019
Imoh555:
We don't take shit in akwa ibom

Everyone works hard for their money that's why we burn people that tries to deprive others from their source of income... If you see the way all this Hausa dey respect their self's when them dey igbo or calabar land you go think say say them get sense but once they go back to their undeveloped north na to dey gulp codeine and carry dagar all around... While the likes of umahi, udom, ugwanyi, obiano are developing their states you will wonder what northern state governors do with their state allocations.. Especially kogi and Niger state

My brother from akwa ibom......stealing is bad but jungle justice is worst.....how can u sleep knowing that you just snuf out a life you cant create......human life oooo not chicken....pls say no to jungle justice.... life is sacred....

1 Like

Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by nonny1212: 12:29am On May 29, 2019
Karatum:
The senate should pass a bill that anyone involved in dishing out jungle justice should be jailed for life. This nation is too barbaric I swear..kai!
I pray you don't encounter those cold blooded creatures, you would be the first to lit them up.

back in school, in my final year, my lodge was attacked by these men of underworld. unfortunately for me, my room was among the first rooms the attacked. 2 boys came in with guns. I was with my friend in my room. so the made us lie down and they began to pack all our valuables, like our laptops, digital camera and phones. when I demanded for my sim card, one of them ordered his fellow to shoot me coz I stood up to request for my sim card. he guy cooked the gun, out of fear and reflex action, I raised my foam up to defend myself and then, that modafuka shot me but God saved me with my foam.. he didn't hesitate when he was ordered by his colleague to shoot me.. luckily, with the mattress up, I pushed them and screamed "thief! theif!!".. they ran away because of the alarm I raised.
These guys don't deserve pity when caught coz they they won't pity you when they are dealing with you.
a friend of mine was double crossed by these cold blooded bastards and snatched his car, his phones and cash he was with. After that, they shot him and he died at the spot. This one happened just last week Friday. and u are telling me "say no to jungle justice"... wait until you encounter these bastards. they know no joy bro. check below to see my friend's picture. he will be buried in pain on 30th of this month.
another one had an encounter with one chance dudes. after ripping him of his belongings and and beating him mercilessly, they injected him with a toxic substance to throw him off a moving bus. the guy is still battling with his life, doctor said the substance he was injected affected his kidney... and you are telling me "say no to jungle justice"...
I don't have a heart to kill but if I get an armed robber robbing my loved ones or my apartment, let the thief be sure to meet his or her grave.]

2 Shares

Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Apina(m): 12:56am On May 29, 2019
Karatum:
I had this same thoughts until May 26th when a gun was pressed to my right lung and a knife by the side of my neck just to collect phone and I was hit with the butt of the gun even when I showed no resistance thereby sustaining an injury. You are simply speaking in this tone because you are not yet a victim
Karatum:
I had this same thoughts until May 26th when a gun was pressed to my right lung and a knife by the side of my neck just to collect phone and I was hit with the butt of the gun even when I showed no resistance thereby sustaining an injury. You are simply speaking in this tone because you are not yet a victim
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 1:38am On May 29, 2019
rawpadgin:
those criminals are heartless

That was how 2 weeks ago they pointed a gun @ me & threatened to blow my head off i didn't give them my phone & cash

Same night, same boys shot a young man dead because he pleaded with them to give him his Sim after collecting his iPhone

Pray u dont have an encounter with them

shocked
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:48am On May 29, 2019

ZOO! angry

And how's the murderer hitting the dying man with a steel chair morally any better than them? SMH

>
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 2:16am On May 29, 2019
Don't waste your talent.

Get taught by professionals and join the Oil and Gas industry
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Tabuku: 3:30am On May 29, 2019
I don’t support such. This is extremely bad and inhuman. Ke ke? If I was their, I will pay for the 2 ke ke and let them go. It’s the hardship of the country. They should have been corrected. People are stealing billions of dollars and being gauided by force arm. Yehoshua said : He who have no sin, should be the first to cast the stone. Verily I tell you that those boys will be in heaven, and all their sins are added to the killers. That’s is God laws snd dact. You should never take life of human being that you can’t creat. “Thou shall not kill”
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by HitSong: 5:19am On May 29, 2019
TotoCatchFire:
Those guys are trying so hard to be like the almighty Us but hell NO they can't even try half.. We are barbaric, ferocious, and everly bloodthirsty. Brutality is ingrained in our DNA angry

Our sadistic nature is devine even our lord god can't revoke it. We are the Afonjas wink

[img]https:///view/wtfdance-funny-wtf-lol-omg-gif-5056011.gif[/img]
Remain frustrated

OSU people no get sense at all.
Now let's kick your shít in your face!
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by adamx23(m): 5:32am On May 29, 2019
Imoh555:
We don't take shit in akwa ibom

Everyone works hard for their money that's why we burn people that tries to deprive others from their source of income... If you see the way all this Hausa dey respect their self's when them dey igbo or calabar land you go think say say them get sense but once they go back to their undeveloped north na to dey gulp codeine and carry dagar all around... While the likes of umahi, udom, ugwanyi, obiano are developing their states you will wonder what northern state governors do with their state allocations.. Especially kogi and Niger state
Idiot... Stop claiming what you ain't..
Your states are the worst shitholes in the country..
Evidently, you've never left the mud ridden south east.
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Imoh555(m): 6:10am On May 29, 2019
adamx23:

Idiot... Stop claiming what you ain't..
Your states are the worst shitholes in the country..
Evidently, you've never left the mud ridden south east.

I reside in Abuja you shithead show me one northern state that can match akwa ibom including Abuja... Why are you hurt that I'm from akwa ibom or are u daft enough not to see the name on my moniker
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On May 29, 2019
shuttox:
It fits them...They have messed me before in life

Yesterday...5 guys surrounded my friend and took his phones and his girlfriend phone plus her hand bag around
eya sorry bro,am not trying to laugh

Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:23am On May 29, 2019
Crest05:

Where the hell did you see this!!!??
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by edem10(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2019
most Nigerians are beast and wild. I love the civilized world, you don't see this shit!!!
Re: 2 Keke Thieves Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 3:22pm On May 29, 2019
Instant judgement

No need to waste time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indonesian Cremates Executed Nigerian Drug Convict / Thugs Attack Lekki Community, One Dead, Several Shot (Graphic Photos) / Sex Worker Sells Her 4 Months Old Baby For N300,000 In Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.