Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos (71744 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Host The Eucharistic Heart Of Jesus College / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by gonkin(m): 9:27pm On May 28, 2019
Beauty wasted on a beast because of money. Na wa ooo. Owo ni koko. If u like Wowo, if there's money u can get a body u want.

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by YungMillionaire: 9:37pm On May 28, 2019
Osagyefo98:

They are not igbos.

Check again. Nwoko is Igbo from Delta. I know the family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by vastone(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2019
Made4naijalove:
First video/photos from actress #ReginaDaniels’ traditional wedding, today, in #Ogwashi-Olor, #Delta State

Here are first video and photos from 17-year-old actress Regina Daniels’ and billionaire Ned Nwoko's traditional wedding, today, in Ogwashi-Olor, Delta State.

After today's ceremony, Regina will become the 6th wife of the senator, 59.

Watch video

source : WHEN MONEY IS INVOLVED , NIGERIAN WOMEN WON'T GENERALIZE OR CATEGORIZE 'MEN' AS HE-GOAT, HE GOES FOR ANYTHING IN SKIRTS KINDA THING ETC... BUT WHEN YOU BROKE ....HMMMMM!! BITCHES ARE HYPOCRITES

https://www.made4naija.com/first-video-and-photos-from-actress-regina-daniel-traditional-wedding/

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 28, 2019
Of all the traditional wear in Delta state, they couldn’t pick one shocked orishirishi something.

Happy Marriage life Americana’s grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:52pm On May 28, 2019
I've always congratulated this girl but just tonight, I realised how too close her mom is to her supposed son in-law. I mean I'm not too comfortable with Rita and Ned closeness. Especially with that report where she got injured and Ned ran to her immediately to take care of the wound. I don't know but I feel something is not right.
I mean I've seen and heard of mothers who bleeps their daughters boyfriend and husband. I just hope no one is using one at the end of it all...
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by RTSC: 9:55pm On May 28, 2019
I am pained for the girl.

See as the man old na. angry
What a waste.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Billy0naire(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2019
peterphd:

Hello billy0naire, do you mind re-doing that post about getting rich/problems to solve/services to offer that you did on your last account before you deactivated? Will be sincerely appreciated.

When I have the chance Yes.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Oselu28(f): 9:58pm On May 28, 2019
why did her mother marry Ned instead,she looks happier than d bride
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Yippeedaniel(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
Regina Daniels mother is a disgrace to womanhood

. Go marry... Leave person business...
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by BrightenC: 10:07pm On May 28, 2019
Hmm, there's no traditional marriage without traditional attires in Nigeria. This cannot be called a traditional marriage.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Dafemich(m): 10:29pm On May 28, 2019
I have one question. Will ned knee down for her Father. They are almost this same age
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by AbooNasir(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2019
Lakside1955:
Kapajumarimajupako shocked

itumo?
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Scolari020(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2019
How true is this Ned real age is 65 why football again is 59.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by phantom24: 11:05pm On May 28, 2019
A Fool @ 62
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Lakside1955(m): 12:08am On May 29, 2019
AbooNasir:

itumo?
Do I know o grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by goslowgoslow(m): 12:26am On May 29, 2019
Made4naijalove:
First video/photos from actress #ReginaDaniels’ traditional wedding, today, in #Ogwashi-Olor, #Delta State

Here are first video and photos from 17-year-old actress Regina Daniels’ and billionaire Ned Nwoko's traditional wedding, today, in Ogwashi-Olor, Delta State.

After today's ceremony, Regina will become the 6th wife of the senator, 59.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/first-video-and-photos-from-actress-regina-daniel-traditional-wedding/

The way Nigerians use the billionaire as if na moi moi. I wonder how they to know that, in a country where it is difficult to know what people earn. Once someone is seen in a private jet or lavish money he automatically becomes a billionaire.
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by sheller(m): 12:31am On May 29, 2019
Na wa oo clothes no dey even fit this man make kukuma dey wear agbada na kilode !!!

hiw can a billionaire be like a beggar like this
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by gnykelly(m): 2:51am On May 29, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
This man has no regard for the lady or woman. Putting on causal on a day the woman would called or refer to as one of the high moment of her life.

It is not even traditional to do so... That is what happens when you sell yourself thoro... He is rich but he is not Eze nu Ukpo thjst wears casual to government house

the bride can't even caution him so far the bills are getting paid
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by Bnladan(m): 4:30am On May 29, 2019
iornenge81:

I wish I could speak spanish
Lo siento amigo
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by adedehinbo(m): 6:04am On May 29, 2019
If all this marriage saga re true, I think Igbo elders needs to be banish to lion den,I swear some people no get shame,to hell with all of u
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by starbuck(f): 7:29am On May 29, 2019
Looking at this pictures alone, it shows all is not well

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos by adecz: 8:52am On May 29, 2019
cool cool cool cool cool
All this wahala just to purchase the
exclusive rights to the poosssy of a teenager?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" / Ejine Okoroafor: "My Big Boobs Are Not A Burden" / Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.