Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) (71706 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19vVyuhFREI

Celebrity Bar Man and Club Owner, Cubana Chief Priest Shared A Video on his Instagram page of Heavy Downpour in his New Club in Delta State.
Chief Priest Claimed he paid 7 powerful rain makers for rains to wash down the dust in his new club.

Paid 7 Rain Makers To Send Down Some Heavy Rain So I Can Clean @_deangels Saturdays Are For Clean� Up, F**k It Dust Don Too Much. Dem No Dey Call Me ChiefPriest For Mouth If I Want It I Get It

#DrEzeMuo

Source : https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYeNqAVlnsF/?utm_medium=copy_link

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 4:16am On Jan 09, 2022
It's your money, spend it as it pleases you Charlie....

190 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by mayklef(m): 4:18am On Jan 09, 2022
The one n only Doctor of ogogoro n advanced juju studies and practice

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 4:33am On Jan 09, 2022
money answers all things.

it even controls the weather. grin

279 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by vastolord4(m): 4:55am On Jan 09, 2022
If I want it, I get it... I like the sound of that

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by chatinent: 5:03am On Jan 09, 2022
All I wan say na make girls dey careful. No bi if una see money, una go run follow. These days, boys dey ready to spend on girls...of course, to triple their networth. Sometimes, those dudes are spending your children on you after using you...that is if they don't get other parts of your body dismembered later.

The love of money is the beginning of you trending on social media with “you want to bam baa.”

I am still waiting for so-called Christians to come and praise him. That will show you that the heart of an African man is mostly traditional.

206 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 09, 2022
Why Buhari no collect loans from cubana chief,obi cubana,e-money and Dangote,instead of going to China?These guys get money pass Nigerian government.
Besides,how this guy's dey make money wey the poverty rate is high and most businesses are struggling while they are swimming inside money?Abi them get money minting machine?
If I manage put 100k for my akant efcc go dey find me to probe me where I get that kind money.Them established bar and hotels to cover up.Na Street thinz these Guyz dey run.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by kokoA(m): 6:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Revolution2022:
Why Buhari no collect loans from cubana chief,obi cubana,e-money and Dangote,instead of going to China?These guys get money pass Nigerian government.
Besides,how this guy's dey make money wey the poverty rate is high and most businesses are struggling while they are swimming inside money?Abi them get money minting machine?
If I manage put 100k for my akant efcc go dey find me to probe me where I get that kind money.Them established bar and hotels to cover up.Na Street thinz these Guyz dey run.
Baba calm down, some people are still making it in this country. I visited 3 electronic stores last week to pick up an item, almost everything have been sold out during the festive season and they are yet to restock. From one store to another. I come dey ask "money no dey, money no dey, who come dey buy all these expensive electronics dey I dey see so"?

200 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 09, 2022
do you believe in Rainmakers ?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Techcrunchng(m): 6:17am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Wawelexy(m): 6:25am On Jan 09, 2022
Nawa o, so they can call rain but can't send thunder to aso rock....

286 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2022
grin grin grin

Scam

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:06am On Jan 09, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself and rainmakers..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2022
The rate at which girls are being killed for rituals is alarming these days and only few get to the media space. Boys eyes dey red oo

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2022
Thought this thing has been debunked severally. There is nothing like rainmaker or sending down rain. It's a simple scientific phenomenon. It's as simple as burning silver iodide which causes nucleation and acts as a surface conducive for condensation to occur which turns to precipitation.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Dottore: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by 1950Mack: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2022
Waht! Is that really real....i thought black magic is an illusion lipsrsealed
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Cholls(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2022
My brother very poor drainage system.... upon all the hype

5 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by uncleck: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2022
Nawao. But rain fall for too yesterday. Coincidence?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Thought this thing has been debunked severally. There is nothing like rainmaker or sending down rain. It's a simple scientific phenomenon. It's as simple as burning silver iodide which causes nucleation and acts as a surface conducive for condensation to occur which turns to precipitation.
You just said nothing

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Follygunners: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2022
kiss
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by GodHelpMe1: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Is rain making by individuals a real thing?
Opinions will be appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Seventy7kings: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2022
shocked
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by GodHelpMe1: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2022
sad shocked
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2022
Ah
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Roum(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2022
I won't comment
I no want go hellfire

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Ijaya123: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2022
KingAzubuike:

And those rainmakers understand this your science?

Xisnin:

They don't need to understand!

So how did they make it rain?

21 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2022
grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Paid 7 Rainmakers For Heavy Downpour For His Club (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2022
This dude and his fellow nnamdi cownu brothers are all bunch of drug dealers.

If u no agree feel free to slam ur head against the wall

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" / 2baba Crashes Couple's Wedding Party (Photos) / Nollywood Actor, Victor Olaotan Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.