Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) (4673 Views)

See What Happened After Passenger Slapped An Okada To Death / A Widow Was Slapped And Police Did Nothing / ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by themanna(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2010
I can't still get over it, my wife slap me for the first time. this is the lady that i brought up with my own hand sponsor her in school in Nigeria b4 we travel. After 4 years here the spirit jump on her to slap me. The reason was that we had an argument on how her brother was managing our goods in Nigeria;NL this is not worth of slapping me , she just feel like slapping me. I'm confused pls what should i do ?.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by oyinda3(f): 6:41am On Sep 28, 2010
so what happened after the slap? did you slap her back? did she apologize?
There is the option of divorce if your marriage is not working anymore. afterall, you, as a man, are more likely to find a new, younger wife than she is likely to find a new husband. undecided so you won't suffer too much from a divorce.
or u could stay with her and sort your differences. make sure you come to an agreement and reflection about ur relationship.
have you ever hit or slapped her before? maybe she is just exercising her own right to slap too. undecided

i just hope ur kids weren't around at that time.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by Image123(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2010
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ ALSO loved the church and gave Himself for it. I think that's Ephesians 5, that's what the scriptures command. That's the mind of the author of your life and marriage. That's what the manual for your marriage says. I'll love her for better for worse if I were you. Marriage is not a bed of roses, work it out.
Your wife only slapped you? Eve cost Adam his very existence, after which they begat sons and daughters till death took them. You have more grace than Adam, grace and truth came through Christ. Work at it mr.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by vescucci(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2010
First thing you need to do is not seek advice here. You're a freaking married freaking man for Pete's sake. She slapped you. I'm sure you must have said something out of line. Women are not moved to such violence without some below the belt insult. With your recital of all the things you've done for her, it's not so hard to imagine what you could have said to her
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by VALIDATOR: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2010
Whatever the situation,a wife must never slap her husband. Now that it has happened, does she feel any remorse? I am quite sure she is what YOU made her to become.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2010
oyinda.:

so what happened after the slap? did you slap her back? did she apologize?
There is the option of divorce if your marriage is not working anymore. afterall, you, as a man, are more likely to find a new, younger wife than she is likely to find a new husband. undecided so you won't suffer too much from a divorce.
or u could stay with her and sort your differences. make sure you come to an agreement and reflection about your relationship.
have you ever hit or slapped her before? maybe she is just exercising her own right to slap too. undecided

i just hope your kids weren't around at that time.

what an advice? divorce in america and lose everything to the wife ?

poster,i say you put her through emotional torture.that way she will realise the ills of her ways
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by Harkhonbee(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2010
A Responsible wife Must not slap her husband ,  only if caught him cheat the its allowed in my world,
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2010
Harkhonbee:

A Responsible wife Must not slap her husband , only if[b] caught him shitting[/b] the its allowed in my world,

Haba! how can you slap someone for answering the call of nature

Or did you mean cheating?

BTW,whats the criteria for NL membership these days?
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by Basildon1(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2010
Harkhonbee:

A Responsible wife Must not slap her husband , only if caught him shitting the its allowed in my world,
This made my morning,LMAO[i], [/i]brova's got to ease himself at some point in time!
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by warrior01: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2010
@ OP, You should have returned fire for fire immediately then, later you guys can now apologise to each other. Chikena. if not that, she might try it again in the near future and before you know it, you will become the 'wife' or should I say a 'vegetable' in your house. Always remember you are the Field Marshall in your home and your kids are watching. Don't leave a bad legacy for your wards.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2010
warrior01:

@ OP, You should have returned fire for fire immediately then, later you guys can now apologise to each other. Chikena. if not that, she might try it again in the near future and before you know it, you will become the 'wife' or should I say a 'vegetable' in your house. Always remember you are the Field Marshall in your home and your kids are watching. Don't leave a bad legacy for your wards.

not in america.he will end up in jail.Women are always favoured by the Law
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by themanna(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2010
i did not slap her back, but i wept and regret. You know ao u feel now . with my kids around. She apologised but the apology is not acepted. Im still confused about the reason behind her slapping me.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2010
themanna:

i did not slap her back, but i wept and regret. You know ao u feel now . with my kids around. She apologised but the apology is not acepted. Im still confused about the reason behind her slapping me.
why?
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by vescucci(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2010
Damn, dude. Man up. I know how one can break down when someone you trust betrays you like that but you're sending the wrong message to her
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by warrior01: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2010
[qoute]not in america.he will end up in jail.Women are always favoured by the Law[quote][/quote]

whether in America or Afghanistan, retuning fire for fire immediately will send in the right message that you are not ready to be turned to a 'vegetable'. Her reaction after that will tell you whether her slapping you was a mistake or she's just getting warmed up to abuse you the more. Remember, you have your honor to protect and if you don't do that, then, don't complain. Your next generation is watching.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by themanna(m): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2010
@ warrior01 , Thanks. Im not a mumu o, but i was shock in the presence of my kids.I dont want them to see me beating their mum too.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by warrior01: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2010
I understand you but still wondering what kind of devil will make your woman raise her hand talkless of slapping you. Next time, send it 'back to sender' immediately and that will settle it.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by Harkhonbee(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2010
I meant to say cheat , Lol wink
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2010
@poster
as much as i understand how you wouldnt want to send the wrong message to your kids by beating her a$$ up, that slap sent the wrong message to them anyway. doing nothing and crying (like a %$#^&wink was definitely NOT the way to go.
you better man up before these slaps become a daily courant in your household.
ps: you do know that you can prosecute her for physical abuse the next she tries a stunt like this. use whatever means you got to make her understand that she should NEVER try that again!
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by nopuqeater: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2010
themanna is a darn wife beater. Read his statement; emotionally and physically.

You deserve her slapping you. And you should have turned the other cheek so that she can whop it hard.

No african woman is that daft to hit an innocent husband. Your praising yourself about a miserly 2 pennies you spent on her education betrays your hypocrisy.

What if you had sent her to a private University to Ph. D level in Overseas, where it cost a pretty penny for education, you would have said I own you. You are now my slave, so are your people.

The worst kind of men are the husbands who tell the whole world of the dirt in their homes.

Only God knows what would have happened to the poor woman if the children were away at school.

Big SHAME on you from men who do know the value of their mates, as partners, mothers, confidants and trustees.

Ko Iranu e lo sowun. O ni itiju rara. ANd if you dont understand yoruba, find somebody who does.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by JeSoul(f): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2010
Maybe this is why she slapped you?

Re: Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=506765.msg6694532#msg6694532
themanna:

I need a sexy girl to join the team on ground to manage my cybercafe in lagos (Ikeja environs) must be willing to work late WITH ME . no offence pls. cool

in which case I would say, you thoroughly deserved it. That is, if the story is even true in the first place.

Themanna, you also posted this topic in family, which is where this thread belongs anyways . . . but I'll let pple see your 2-stepping first.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2010
@last poster

the OP is not even serious. i never knew we were advising a puerile prankster
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2010
from his other posts on NL, i can understand why wifey slapped the shiit out of this biatch!

themanna:

SEXY GIRL TO MANAGE CYBER CAFE IN LAGOS(WITH BENEFIT)
I need a sexy girl to join the team on ground to manage my cybercafe in lagos (Ikeja environs) must be willing to work late WITH ME . no offence pls. cool

i can imagine what kind of late duties this employee "with benefit" would have to perform!
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by oderemo(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2010
I need a sexy girl to join the team on ground to manage my cybercafe in lagos (Ikeja environs) must be willing to work late WITH ME . no offence pls.

you need anoda big slap.why did she stop at the slap y not beating as well.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by vescucci(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2010
JeSoul, the sleuth! Heaven help those who try to two step with you while not dancing
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by Osama10(m): 1:48am On Sep 29, 2010
Just behave as if it means nothing to you now till whenever you guys enter Murtala Mohammed then you can start some panel beating on her body's framework. grin
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by themanna(m): 2:57am On Sep 29, 2010
pple just say whatever they like.AS PER THE POST THERE IS NO REGRET.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by olumdefire: 3:07am On Sep 29, 2010
I just want to anwer to this trend im in America too, so i know what this guy may be going tru. Infact the rate of killing among nigerian couple is too much , if thing are not well done on time b4 it escalate. He came to NL for help so help him if u think u hv advice for him. BUT NOT VIOLENCE. SHALLOM.
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by olumdefire: 4:05am On Sep 29, 2010
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by wales(m): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2010
You have two options one you slap her back or two you turn the second one for another slap grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by chiozor: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin NL will not kill me with laugh
Re: My Wife Slapped Me ( 'cos We Are In America ) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2010
olumdefire:

I just want to anwer to this trend im in America too, so i know what this guy may be going tru. Infact the rate of killing among nigerian couple is too much , if thing are not well done on time b4 it escalate. He came to NL for help so help him if u think u hv advice for him. BUT NOT VIOLENCE. SHALLOM.

the only advice this brotha needs is: DONT CHEAT ON YOUR SPOUSE AND STOP PRETENDING THAT YOUR WIFE TURNED INTO A PSYCHOPATH IN THE US (for no apparent reason).

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death / Osogbo Based IndecentStar, King Tblackhoc Rearrested, Back In Prison / Kosovo: A Gunrunners’ Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.